Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) Empty Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only)

Post by Levious Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:30 am

Levious and Kurei are meeting at a train.

Last edited by Levious on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) Empty Re: Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only)

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:41 am

Kurei takes a seat across from Levi and looks around "For as many times as I have ridden this thing.. I never found it natural. I feel much safer in flight and the safety of my own wings... Except when its raining... or lightning storms"
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) Empty Re: Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only)

Post by Levious Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:44 am

Levious gestures, waving his hand side to side "No worries, it's not like the ground is going to kill you."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:50 am

Kurei imagines a underground cave-in or a random earthquake that consumes the train whole ! With a shiver and touching of his shoulders "B-but its so scary! How does it feel like to not have wings? " ~ With that being said Kurei's wings pop up a sleek silver and white. They fan themselves out and give a vibrant glow
"So after you answer, when do we get off?!?"
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:55 am

"Well, I feel stuck to the ground if that's what you're asking." trying to be realistic, then Levious get's up "Well I set up metal dummies over there." Pointing toward the direction where the cave gets deeper "They're pretty durable, so you can go all out on them."

Last edited by Levious on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:58 am

As the train begins to slow down Kurei hovers up lightly and looks out the window towards the faraway dummies
"Oooooo I've been here before. I thought slaves did that kind of work. You're not a slave right Levi?!!?" ~Kurei nudges Levious on the should and laughs to himself
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:02 am

The train starts to stop, making a hissing sound "Well I don't intend to be a slave." Levious chuckles The doors begin to open and Levious starts walking out "Come on." he directed
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Kurei sits up and walks off the train, step by step, leaping off of the train and gliding across the field towards the training dummies
"So.. have you ever tried eating one of the crystals? Only the red ones are edible" ~ with that being said Kurei plucks up one of the ruby crystals and takes a bite
"Mmmm Gummie flavor" ~ he said tossing the bite-sized amount towards Levi
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:40 pm

Levious running to Kurei trying to catch up "I don't think that's very hygienic!" catching it in mid air then examines it "Hope it taste good" putting the crystal in his mouth "It's sweet, but too crunchy" chewing
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinji miamoto Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Last edited by Kinji miamoto on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kinji miamoto
Kinji miamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinji miamoto Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Last edited by Kinji miamoto on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kinji miamoto
Kinji miamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:48 pm

"Well well, what shall we practice here? Seeing as you lost to Kinji I assume you wanna figure out a way to increase the limitations of your shield or fighting prowess"
Kurei licks his hand and sticks his tongue out, with it being redder then usual
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinji miamoto Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:51 pm

kinji enters the area through a portal with a tomato in his hand.
sup guys long time no see. saying with a tomato in his mouth
Kinji miamoto
Kinji miamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:56 pm

"Well you see..." Levious points at Kinji and joking said "I let him beat me." Looking foward seeing the dummies about a few meters in front of them "Ok guys, this is where we start our training!!!"
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:01 pm

Kurei exposes the Jagan eye in his arm and scorches the Dummy with ease. As the spray of fire continues its concentration becomes more potent and turns the dummy into ashes
"Looks like im done, you guys are up."
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinji miamoto Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:57 pm

kinji throws 5 portals surrounding the dummy then falls into one under him feet and claws at the dummy from all directions
Kinji miamoto
Kinji miamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinji miamoto Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:58 pm

Kinji miamoto
Kinji miamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:02 am

Levious applies his deflection to his bokken later swinging at the dummy. The dummy launch to the side of the cave leaving a small creator. "Well that didn't last for one bit." Laughing at the fact that it went flying.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:15 am

Kurei conceals the eye on his arm and thinks about what would need improvement. Without much more thought he began to work, putting his shield outside and making it visible and much more durable in concentration. All that could be heard is lightning shooting all around the inside of the 'sphere'
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinji miamoto Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:21 am

kinji puts 2 portals one on top of another he then jumps in creating an infinite drop then putting a portal vertical he shoots himself out in wolf form at the scratched up dummy and tears it's head off with his razor sharp claws
Kinji miamoto
Kinji miamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:26 am

"Let's see how this is going to work, I wonder..." Levious puts his bokken to   his right side, and focus his deflect on the edge of the blade. He makes his power to the blade so sensitive, that it can feel the moment of air. He slashes out his blade, sending a tremendous air force to the dummy. The dummy fell, but it wasn't the power that Levious was looking for. "I need to make it stronger.

Last edited by Levious on Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:30 am

Clouds begin to form over Kurei as a formation of his energy seems to become concentrated in the area. A static field begins to form underneath the surface but failing to keep steady with the poor conductivity and lack of skill. All that can be heard coming from the dome is lightning  and a blue glow coming from the dome
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinji miamoto Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:40 am

kinji opens a portal concentrating real hard he tries to spawn a voidling and all that comes out is a void fish with 10 eyes
Kinji miamoto
Kinji miamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:47 am

Levious open his eyes widely as he looks at the void fish. His stomach started to rumble. Then he looks at Kinji, "May I eat it?" he said with contempt. Levious tail started going on a rampage.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:51 am

Kurei's dome collapses and he emerges beneath its ruins with electricity in the air, it would appear to be orbiting around him
"Yo.. What's with the magicarp ?" ~ As a lightning bolt hits the ground Kurei appears in its aftermath , right infront of the voidling
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next