Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only)

Post by Kinji miamoto Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:53 am

hey wtf is this go ahead and eat it unless you have a pokeball
Kinji miamoto
Kinji miamoto

Back to top Go down

Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training with a an old buddy (Invite Only)

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:02 am

Levious dives at the fish and tries to eat it. The moment he tasted the fish, his facial expression change to a dopey one. The fish disappear in his mouth, and Levi stands up. "That was the most... delightful fish I ever tasted. Why did it vanish in mid feast?"
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:05 am

Kurei shrugs and forms a visible shield , about 4ft in circumference , and holds it steady with both hands aiming at it
"One of you give this thing a hit, and don't stop. They're much more durable then those stupid dummies"
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinji miamoto Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:18 am

kinji looks in confusion about the fish vanishing.weird but i've never done that so maybe it isn't.kinji looks at the shield and asks what if levi touched it
Kinji miamoto
Kinji miamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:23 am

"Let me show you what happens." Levious explains as he walks towards Kurei's shield. He reached out his hand, and lay it on top of the shield. He closes his eyes, then opens it dramatically. "Deflection!" The shield shattered into multiple of pieces. Then turns back to Kinji, "I guess that happens when I touch it."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:42 am

Kurei looks blankly at Levi  and then creates multiple dispell bounds
"Well, I wonder how fast I can move... with all this power I feel like I can go anywhere!" Kurei momentarily reveals his arms eye can sends fireballs into the air to create more lightning clouds

I stare get down into a running position and make a bolt dash around the area traveling at the speed of lightning. As I run I notice everything in detail coming into place, as if the lightning had touched my nervous system to work overtime.
"Faster... this is great! " ~Kurei notices the clouds forming and surging with power
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinji miamoto Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:01 am

kinji walks over to the bag he brought and pulls out tomatoes.SNACK TIME WHO WANTS TOMATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kinji miamoto
Kinji miamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:14 am

Levious gets in a jumping stance, he gets ready to test a power that he never really attempted. "Ok, lets see how high I can jump." Levi prepares to launch himself, he applies deflection to his feet and sends himself flying to the caves ceiling. He hits the ceiling, but deflect the blow to his head, sending him flying to the floor. "Move guys!!!" he screams. When he hits the floor, it create a huge crater.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:21 am

Kurei looks at the lightning in the sky, and notices it about to strike Levious ~No Comment~
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinji miamoto Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:23 am

is that a no on the tomatoes or do i just eat them myself.kinji waits with tomatoes in his hands
Kinji miamoto
Kinji miamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:31 am

Levious beast senses activated and imidiately dodges to the side, using deflection to increase his speed.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:37 am

Kurei notices the lightning about to strike the ground and makes a sprint for it , having it almost..pull him in as it struck his body. As his body falls to the floor receiving the impact he sits up and looks at himself thunderstruck
"Power... what the hell was that."
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinji miamoto Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:40 am

nobody wants a single flippin tomato this is ridiculous.*kinji throws a portal behind kurei and one in front of him then throws the tomato in the portal coming out hitting kurei in the back of the head
Kinji miamoto
Kinji miamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:44 am

"Whoa cappuccino guy, watch where you drop your deuces." He starts to laugh uncontrollably as he rolls on the floor.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:47 am

"I can't control where they land.. They must've been attracted to weapon , the bouken, is it?"
Kurei puts his fingers together and concentrates the lightning surging in his body, and to his surprise it turns gold as he mixes more of his angelic will into it.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinji miamoto Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:52 am

wow ok nobody wants a freakin tomato.*kinji just gets up, picks up kurei,and shoves a tomato into his mouth.
Kinji miamoto
Kinji miamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:00 am

"Becareful wittle wolfy." Levioius warns. "I heard tomatoes can be highly conductive." He starts to laugh, imaging what would happen if lightning hit a tomato.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:03 am

Kurei chews the tomato and spits it out
Yuck! That was disgusting, I would rather eat a pig hybrid then tomatoes..."he then grabs a hold of Kinji's arm to pick himself up and accidently gives him a 'little shock' "
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinji miamoto Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:06 am

ow and hey tomatoes are the only thing that keeps me from going on a blood rage and they're soooooooooooooooo good
Kinji miamoto
Kinji miamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:15 am

Levious turns his head to the side then response, "How about ketchup?" Laughing softly.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:17 am

"Well.. I think I am done for now.. I am not exhausted but I feel like this is my bodies limit for now " Kurei sits up and attempts to calm himself down and release the energy, safely
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinji miamoto Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:18 am

yeah we wolves need blood substitutes so once we found out about tomatoes well we ate alot
Kinji miamoto
Kinji miamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:20 am

"Well it was fun training with you guys, I hope we can do this another day." Levious raises his hands up, walking away from the scene.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:23 am

Kurei follows his example and waves goodbye to Kinji
"Ciao! I'll meet you guys up some other time."

~Leaves Topic~
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinji miamoto Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:30 am

kinji falls into a portal
{leaves topic}
Kinji miamoto
Kinji miamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2