Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Testing the Front Door (Attack on race)

+3
Levious
Keira
Kurei Natsumori
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) Empty Testing the Front Door (Attack on race)

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:39 am

Kurei walks towards what is know as the demons headquarters holding nothing but a battle standard swung over his shoulder with a banner on it, a picture of his face sticking out his tongue in chibi form.
"This should be it. The land of the forsaken, might not look like it but I guess I will make it for the forsaken shortly. I wonder who will be the poor sap to come and pick up the first challenge."
Kurei places his rod of silver/angelic Battle standard near the shack and awaits for anyone person to come across his path.
"I think I am gonna make him smile, I'll bring the head of the Demon Lord myself if thats what it takes."
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) Empty Re: Testing the Front Door (Attack on race)

Post by Keira Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:15 am

Aldearith, gowned in his hooded black cloak appeared, from a black smokey substance, like a 3D shadow, which appeared, then compressed in a second. Aldearith now sat, 20 feet ahead of the man, legs crossed and face hidden he spoke, softly, sternly, mysteriously "who are you.... And what reason do you have to disrupt the current peace....?"
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Testing the Front Door (Attack on race) Empty Re: Testing the Front Door (Attack on race)

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:58 am

Kurei faces the man and points to the ground below
"The demon Lord, I am going to take him out. Would you like to join, or simply spectate in watch me fight him? "
Kurei metal panels below his feet taking a bit to charge himself.

"Who might you be ?"
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:55 pm

"I am but a man that wishes you to not progress... For if you do... A war will start again... And I have seen to many to allow another..." Aldearith said, body completely still "tell me.... For what reason do you seek my sucsessor?"
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:12 am

Kurei listens to the boy and looks towards his surroundings, he notices the shack adjacent to him, northeast 10meters away from him. As he looks back at the demon sympathetically just before bursting into tears and laughter.
"I am going to take you down here. But... depending on your answer I may change my mind. All you have to do is convince me with your resolve and I may turn away."

Kurei stands up straight as he extends his wings to their full extend, stretching them as if he was preparing for something to occur. He was almost sure he was to be disappointed.
"Also, tell me what you would suggest to do to stop this so called War, if it were to occur ?"
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:50 pm

"I am but a keeper of peace..." Aldearith spoke, still unmoving "this war will bring nothing but death....and if you continue on this path you will fall victim..." He liked up at the man, revealing his face, eyes covered with a cloth.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:44 pm

Kurei lifts the panel below him up to the sky and stares down at Aldearith with nothing but a death stare
"You're making nothing but noise. I'll just be sure to put you through divine punishment, the punishment of Oblivion."
Kurei raised his hand and called for Thunder.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:22 pm

Aldearith stood swiftly,having senced the energy around him rise. He brought his hands from his side up above his shoulders, crossing over in one fast sweeping motion. And solid spikes of 3D shadows seemed to rise from the ground in almost like waves up towards his sides, threatening to pierce him.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:45 pm

Kurei kept raising up far into the sky laughing,increasing his speed upward too fast and far for the amount of shadows to extend. It would seem to be as though they echoed into Aldeariths mind as this would be the last voice he would ever hear.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:19 pm

Aldearith took the cloth from his head and stomped a foot forward, shreds of shadows cutting through the ground below the intruder.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:37 pm

Kurei looked down and tilted his head to the side as he noticed the cutting of the ground below him tremble.
"What're you trying to hit" ~ he wonders to himself silently.
Kurei looks up and smiles
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:43 pm

Aldearith started on the 4m-4m circle around the design and just sighed I himself "I don't like hurting people.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:00 pm

"Funny coming from a demon, have you all grown to be pacifists now that the war is over?"
Kurei begins and gets struck by lightning, flying straight down as a flash of light towards Aldearith aiming for his head before even the sound of the lightning strike occurs. All that can be seen is for nothing more than a split second, is Kurei with a lightning shroud
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:04 pm

Within that fraction of a second, an image of a man showed up up in front of Aldearith. There a red gas surround him that was very dense. To him, everything was broken down into milliseconds. How did he get there? He has gain speed before the 3 post to get here. Meaning he is just fast enough to barely get there, Knowing Kurei's speed. The first priority once he got there was to protect the demon. He needed to boost his ability, though this might drain him a bit. Doesn't matter to him though cause the power he has right now surpasses his limitations. (Beast Rage helps him surpass his limits.) At the same instance he got there, he had already touch Aldearith. Levious expands his ultimate shield to himself and Aldearith. Making it impossible for anything physical to hurt them.

(OCC - I interpret information much faster, plus, I'm not here to fight. .-.)
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:27 pm

As Levious enters within Kurei's line of vision he activates static zone, knowingly aware of him creating the shield and nullifying it.
He then resumes to aim for decapitation with his hands, as he is above 5billion J's his hand is in Angel strike forming a Coup d'etait

(OOC: I know his levious's skills, which is why this static zone will nullify abilities around all 3 of us except me)
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:31 pm

(Not quite sure what channeled ability's are?)
At the appearance o the new man, whom aldearith assumed was hostile, and red smoke exploded into shadows, effectively teleporting. Much to Aldeariths distaste some shock ability cut of his teleport and re materialized 20ft away from the shield that now faded away, still 30ft from his wanted destination .
(Please explain how my spell would be effected.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:29 pm

Levious seem confused of what happened to the demon. He was extremely pissed off at Kurei when he told him back then to not kill innocent bystanders. He already set up the generators around the area for Kurei to use. You can see that Levious had a notebook to write down Kurei challenge to a god. I look up and see Kurei still up in the air, "I thought I told you not to kill innocent people."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:31 am

(OOC: When i casted Static Zone, this doesn't allow you to use abilities, and anything that is already being used isn't able to function. This is created via magical power inside my character. Which is powered up by lightning which is why it looks lightning. Due to Levious distracting me for a second, you had enough time to teleport so I won't be holding it against you.)

Kurei ignores the nuisance that is Levious and empowers his static zone with 8 charges expanding its range to fill the area. Kurei thus moves towards 2 generators and asbsorbs their lightning energy. His dispell bound lays underneath his static zone

"You're gonna have to forgive me. I had these generators prepared for battle and it looks like I may have to use them seeing as you can teleport by shadows."
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:45 am

(So saying "channeled ability's" is a sneaky way of saying any spell/ability including my spells...)
Aldearith laughed as he looked up at the angel "I am content with ur ability.... I wish to join you......." He chuckled his sanity failing at an attemt to take controll.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:41 pm

Kurei looks into Aldeariths eyes as he absorbs the final generator for more electrical power and current flowing through him. He turned into pure gold and radiant light. Transmuting the lightning into Angel Lightning, as this occurred Kurei applied Angel Flash Step, moving at the highest speed he possibly can, using the momentum force, his angel strength and Lightning strength to ripoff Aldeariths head by jumping on him, grabbing his skull, twisting and then pulling off.

(OOC: Since you can't use your powers for 2 more posts... and I am moving incredibly fast... and the main strength is that its Angel lightning... probably hurts you a lot more. And i was prepared for this battle. I told him to buy generators before this topic began I think. Seeing as you didn't even try to use this post to move out of the area, which you could have done, this should surely connect since you're only capable of Natural speed/strength)
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:13 am

As Kurei was about to strike Aldearith a somewhat small beam of dark demonic energy was shot between the two. The precise and accuracy could be thanked to the charge time Axium had while he waited in hiding for his  friend to handle business. The shot was quick enough and was mostly to keep Kurei away from Aldearith.

(ooc- this is actually very easy doable and completely in character. You can look at our unfinished post to see my connection to Aldearith. And if your wondering about the validity of the  move, I'm outside your nullifying zone which will be brought up to Ember seeing as we don't accept complete nullifying moves here. Also if you wish  to continue your attack, you'll have a hole in your skull, seeing as you would run into the beam.)
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:29 am

Levious watches the fight goes down, and realized that he want no more involvement with this. I opened my notebook and wrote down on it. I left a message for Kurei saying this, I don't want to be involved with this any further, I have people that I have to take care of. I did my part, and I appreciate the money you gave me. I hope you live, and get the message. I slowly put the notebook down, and took one more glance at the battle field. Still in my beast mode, I instantly disappear.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:38 am

( I could use my powers btw. Ur spell says 3 posts. Not 3 turns, rotations or your posts.)
Aldearith smiled as he senced Axiums energy "perfect timing friend..." Aldearith smiled and swept out his arms, shadows swirling around and over him from his back and creating thorns, spears of shadows and sending them towards the man.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:05 am

Kurei's lightning mode detects the beam when it reaches his 3feet aura. He casually dodges it as he has been in middle of movement of Angel Flash step and proceeds to aim for Aldeariths head

(OOC: Lightning Mode~ "Gives Kurei the affinity of lightning. Makes him stronger and faster. He becomes surrounded with a lightning aura, thus allowing him time to react to anything within its 3ft radius. "
So my reaction is a simple easy dodge, as I am using Lightning step, with its skill being doubled in speed by angel transmutation. I am more then quick enough to dodge and strike.)
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:14 am

Axium went into full demon mode pushing all reserves into his blast. This time he shot more demonic energy down range this time as though the were Anti Air rounds, exploding when they made there range.

Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next