Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Forget what i said! HEEERES ANOTHER ONE  EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Forget what i said! HEEERES ANOTHER ONE  EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Forget what i said! HEEERES ANOTHER ONE  EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Forget what i said! HEEERES ANOTHER ONE  EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Forget what i said! HEEERES ANOTHER ONE  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Forget what i said! HEEERES ANOTHER ONE  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Forget what i said! HEEERES ANOTHER ONE  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Forget what i said! HEEERES ANOTHER ONE  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Forget what i said! HEEERES ANOTHER ONE  EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Forget what i said! HEEERES ANOTHER ONE

2 posters

Go down

Forget what i said! HEEERES ANOTHER ONE  Empty Forget what i said! HEEERES ANOTHER ONE

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:16 am

Forget what i said! HEEERES ANOTHER ONE  8393-render-saddyneko
Name: Harumi
Sexual orientarion: Bisexual
Race: Neko Hybrid
Family: None
Background: A depressed, easily scared one who is fearful of... pretty much everything in general. She is claustraphobic, hates heights, is terrible with talking to other people, and because of this not much is known about her. She likes the sidelines where people cant see her too well. She is afraid of making friends because of possible betrayal. She doesnt carry weapons because she hates fights. Harumi loves springtime, and loves flowers and nature, so she stays around the forest a lot, but lives in the Neko District. She has no family so she works to live, and that makes her uncomfortable because she has to interact with other people.
Personality: Fearful, Easy to make cry(?), timid, self-concious.
Bf Gf etc: None
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Forget what i said! HEEERES ANOTHER ONE  Empty Re: Forget what i said! HEEERES ANOTHER ONE

Post by Ember Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:37 pm

approved
Ember
Ember
Admin

https://innerheart.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum