Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Lloyde Sansus's Abilities (Yes, i know... there's a list) Soul Theme abilities EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Lloyde Sansus's Abilities (Yes, i know... there's a list) Soul Theme abilities EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Lloyde Sansus's Abilities (Yes, i know... there's a list) Soul Theme abilities EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Lloyde Sansus's Abilities (Yes, i know... there's a list) Soul Theme abilities EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Lloyde Sansus's Abilities (Yes, i know... there's a list) Soul Theme abilities EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Lloyde Sansus's Abilities (Yes, i know... there's a list) Soul Theme abilities EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Lloyde Sansus's Abilities (Yes, i know... there's a list) Soul Theme abilities EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Lloyde Sansus's Abilities (Yes, i know... there's a list) Soul Theme abilities EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Lloyde Sansus's Abilities (Yes, i know... there's a list) Soul Theme abilities EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Lloyde Sansus's Abilities (Yes, i know... there's a list) Soul Theme abilities

2 posters

Go down

Lloyde Sansus's Abilities (Yes, i know... there's a list) Soul Theme abilities Empty Lloyde Sansus's Abilities (Yes, i know... there's a list) Soul Theme abilities

Post by Kurei Natsumori Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:27 am

Name of Power: Psychometric
Image of what it does: N/a
Strengths: the ability to discover facts about an event or person by touching inanimate objects associated with them.
weaknesses:Must be able to observe the object by senses.May be limited to certain senses, like touch or sight only.May be limited to certain senses, like touch or sight only.

Name of Power: Evocation
Image of what it does:Lloyde Sansus's Abilities (Yes, i know... there's a list) Soul Theme abilities Rainbow
Strengths: Psychic: the user can siphon the mental energies of others but this is extremely dangerous for the user and victim. It's a quick transfer of energy from one person to another.
Spiritual: The forces of the astral plane. With this plane you can mimic the abilities of the other planes, summon ghosts and deities, fire blasts of pure astral energy and become a spirit.
Physical: The forces of the physical plane. Mainly consists of the elements including the celestial elements Aether and Nether. Easiest to use and depending on the spell, uses the least amount of mana/energy.
weaknesses: Psychic: Must be extremely careful using this force as overexertion and/or misuse can cause death or insanity due to the fact these forces come from the user's own mental energy/psyche.  
Spirit:But be warned, this uses the most mana/energy and overexertion will definitely cause death because the user's soul is tied to this plane. Plus it's not the best idea to piss off or offend the spirit/deity you summon. It won't end well for the user.

Name of Power: Echolocation
Image of what it does: Lloyde Sansus's Abilities (Yes, i know... there's a list) Soul Theme abilities 290px-Echolocation
Strengths: Allows Lloyde to snap his fingers and see everything by tracing the soundwaves his fingers emits.
weaknesses: As far as his finger snap can be heard, and also can be reduced by sweaty hands or wet hands. Also requires thumbs and a moment of concentration on his part (includes eyes closed)

Name of Power: Soul Manipulation
Image of what it does: Lloyde Sansus's Abilities (Yes, i know... there's a list) Soul Theme abilities Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxp8WYpYnShuvB77U7eBqbwWZOtJmssMoA9N3UZMwiSr37-E2M
Strengths: User can manipulate soul, defined as spirit/essence of anything, especially sentient beings. Most have to learn to control their own soul first and expand from there, some may be able to learn how to tap to the essence of everything living. Includes Soul Augmentation and physical enhancement, enhances durability greatly like having a giant shield wrapped around your skin. This increases your speed to peak superhuman levels
weaknesses:May be limited to manipulating the soul of either oneself or others.Users of Soul Anchoring cannot be manipulated.Can't affect Soulless Beings.

Name of Power: Light Manipulation
Image of what it does: Lloyde Sansus's Abilities (Yes, i know... there's a list) Soul Theme abilities 330px-The_Sentry
Strengths: Light Control, Photokinesis, Photon Manipulation. Can create Light Illusions and make them explode or make him go invisible.
weaknesses:May be unable to create light, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
Users light is affected by everything that all light is, unless they are powerful/skilled enough to overcome these limits:
Glass Manipulation and/or Reflection Manipulation bounces back by a reflective surface.
Gravity Manipulation bends light.
No matter how powerful the light is it will pass through anything completely transparent.
May be overwhelmed by Darkness Manipulation.
Since light is a constant the user will have to be able to control any light constructs to keep them from going on forever.

Name of Power: Amend-Havoc
Image of what it does:Lloyde Sansus's Abilities (Yes, i know... there's a list) Soul Theme abilities 300px-Bazett_Fragarach
Strengths: The attack doesn't damage the opponent with physical interference, but through conceptual interference, by changing or actualizing the meaning of something. For example, a weapon which could kill an immortal being by forcing the concept of 'mortality' into their existence, or the ability to kill anything that lives by actualizing the concept of 'death' within its existence. The effectiveness and nature of the attack depends strongly on the concept(s) used. *Concepts last 3 posts
weaknesses:The user may be limited in number of uses.
May only work under certain circumstances.
Generally impossible to apply beyond a predetermined, specific use.
May not be able to harm/affect Conceptual Anchoring.
Cannot utilize for the following : Instant Kills, Manipulate enemy attacks, Rewind time, Manipulate fate/chance skills, apply 'death touch' , Reconfigure a persons nervous system.
Conceptual attacks are non-global

Last edited by Lloyde Sansus on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Lloyde Sansus's Abilities (Yes, i know... there's a list) Soul Theme abilities Empty Re: Lloyde Sansus's Abilities (Yes, i know... there's a list) Soul Theme abilities

Post by Asteel Runastia Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:12 am

individually, i have no qualms about any of these powers, but it's still quite a lot when used at once...
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Lloyde Sansus's Abilities (Yes, i know... there's a list) Soul Theme abilities Empty Re: Lloyde Sansus's Abilities (Yes, i know... there's a list) Soul Theme abilities

Post by Asteel Runastia Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:17 am

very hesitantly approved.
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down