Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Sipping At My Tea - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Sipping At My Tea - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Sipping At My Tea - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Sipping At My Tea - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Sipping At My Tea - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Sipping At My Tea - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Sipping At My Tea - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Sipping At My Tea - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Sipping At My Tea - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Sipping At My Tea

+2
Keira
Alyss
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sipping At My Tea - Page 2 Empty Re: Sipping At My Tea

Post by Keira Thu May 22, 2014 1:30 am

"I'm sure you'll work it out" I said to them, back turned as I walked to the door. Before I could reach the door a neko girl walked in. Looking about 17ish I stepped upto her placing my arm behind her back and the back of her neck. I kissed her deeply and twirled slightly, gently caressing her soulless corpse as I gently lay it in a chair. I sighed deeply, irritated by the occasional requirement of souls to survive, even if I do consume the absolute minimal. I removed my scarf and placed it around her neck, as a symbol of opologie and regret. I sighed again and headed back towards the door.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Thu May 22, 2014 4:00 am

(glares hatefully) .... you're more a monster than me... *flutters angrily: struggling to keep from losing her temper* ... feed on the guilty: not the innocent.
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Thu May 22, 2014 5:54 am

*I heard noises form inseid and feelt two familiar energy sourse when i was walking in the Neko District. I felt a small energy almost completly go out near wher Ren is. I walked in the cafe ignoring every one and walked directli to the neko on the ground and put a hand on his head* Good she still has a little life in she. *I pule out a small shard form one of my pocket and put it directly above the nekos heart, and pulse it softly. I put my other hand on the girls head and use my power sharing energy. As i work a great aura of peace surends my, not like the beffor when i meet the glaring succubus. The life comes back to the neko and she opens his eyes. I help she up form the flore. The neko sems a bit un sure what just happened but she is okay his eyes full with life and not soulless * -Go and rest and you will be okay. *Saying that i walk to the counter and sit down next to the glaring succubus* -Long time no see. *I say with a smile hoping she will remember me thought i changed a bit*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu May 22, 2014 4:36 pm

I laughed slightly as piro walked through the door I was about to walk out "been a while..." I took a deep breath "thank god piro, I hate killing innocent people.... But any longer and I would have extinguished...." I sighed slightly as I bowed to the neko girl "I'm deeply sorry please go home, nothing more will happen to you..." I looked back at Asteel and spoke seriously "if you understood how long I held out, stopped myself from consuming anything. Then you would under stand why I had to hurt the innocent girl...." I pulled a third Snow White scarf from a void and coiled it around my neck, turning and heading towards the door, again.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Thu May 22, 2014 9:54 pm

...you should have just starved to death - you're soulless despite your remorse. *angrily flutters* - find people deserving to die: not those who just happen to be in the way.
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri May 23, 2014 2:10 am

You mean like the people I hunt?" I asked, glaring at her "the people I consume regardless...?" I pulled a scythe from a void, twirling it in my hand as I stood at the door "would you like me to be a demon?... A monster...? Would you like me to kill the people in my way...!? Asteel!!? Would you like me o show you an incubusses power? The curse that makes them strong!?" I said, sternly, in a serious tone glaring at Asteel, tired of being judged, especially by another list demon "ASTEEL?" I laughed manically already choosing my first target.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri May 23, 2014 2:53 am

*coldly looks him over* ... killing me won't better yourself, nor will it bring you peace or help with your hunger-problems.... *angrily folds her wings* ...so please dismount your high-horse I don't claim to be better than you, but at least feel remorse and learn to be civil, otherwise the angels were right to slaughter you. (not a demon at the time of the war)
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Fri May 23, 2014 6:29 am

*Completely ignored by the succubus i feel a bit sad. But still i step behind she and pat shes hair*
-Now now little girl don't judge people based on what you see and not knowing what's behind it. And Ren if you know that you need to eat in the near future then go and hunt down someone who deserves it and not just a random girl, because killing is still killing and we dont wan a new war to break out because of some stupid reason.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri May 23, 2014 7:33 am

I sighed as I placed the scythe back into a void, then I was behind her, draping over her, arms over et shoulders I whispered in her left ear, where my head was "you...know....nothing....understand....? When you have the guts to embrace your own twisted, lustful, fucked up mind...then you can tell me what to do.... When you watch people die infront of you.... Once you have murdered 1000 people in cold blood...then you can tell me what is right and wrong..... But for now you're a petty little insolent girl with some type of inferiority complex.... I could kill you now... Them the souls you inevitably consume won't be wasted....understand..?"
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri May 23, 2014 11:06 pm

*shudders in fear: frozen and unable to move from the feeling as her mind races* ...i-i never purposefully murder in cold blood...in that way, i'm better than you. *shuts her eyes to calm herself*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sat May 24, 2014 4:32 am

*I stepp betwen them so the cant ignore me*-Ren i'm sure you have other places to be, and you too have no right to judge the girl. Let's end this argument hear before it gets out of hand. *i stay between them not leting the two to continue*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sun May 25, 2014 4:57 am

I ignore piro's attempt to break up the fight and I was, gone, behind Asteel "you have no right to judge someone you don't know... And you are far worse if you can't accept the fact that you kill people...you do, you always will, and if you wanted some help controlling your sociopathic tendencies, if you wanted help controlling the ravaging lust that will hurt anyone close to you, I you wanted help .. Good fucken luck, don't try find me, try find another kind incubus that doesn't want you dead or in his pants, cause honestly I won't help you, and If you don't accept your a fucked up pile of shit no one ever will!" I clutched her tail
And squeezed for a few seconds as I tore scarf from her tail. I released my incubus power completely and people dropped into unconciousness before death all around the caffe "whore..." I muttered in a sickened tone as I strode towards the door.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Mon May 26, 2014 12:48 am

*eyes widen: stifling a loud whimper: body burning hotly, shuts her eyes tightly as she leaks tears* .....(feels fear deep inside that he's right)
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon May 26, 2014 3:53 am

*i ignor Ren as he leaves, and turn back to Asteel. i let lose my aura whasing away Rens aure letting everyone get back up. and put my hand on Asteels head* -You are different because you are thinking of the people you get in contact. And if you want i can train you and help owercome your fears. But for that you nead to take the first step' if you are ready come and find my in the Ancient forest. * as i talk i use my power sharing my energies whit Asteel lething she regenert faster. After i told what i wanted i leave the cafe and head to the forest*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon May 26, 2014 7:30 am

I stopped at the door and calle behind me "piro, you can never understand a succubus... You'll just get lured in like every other innocent person.. When she can understand what she is and what she will & must do... Then you might have a shred of hope at teaching her anything..." Piro left I turned and looked at Asteel with cold eyes, thinking of the souls I could save killing her now.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Mon May 26, 2014 10:29 pm

*already sapping Piro's strength just from the closeness* .... i-i can't accept being lustful- c-consuming is the only other option i have-! *flutters: pleading with the incubus* ... i-i can't accept letting lust out..... *looks at Ren: very troubled* ....
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Tue May 27, 2014 12:00 am

*i stop at the dor at Rens words* -Ren you dont know anything about my. So i give you the same advice that you given to she. *i turn back and sit down at the counter* - Now i nead something to drink, please a black tea.(dont meta game Ren)
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Tue May 27, 2014 6:16 am

(Meta gaming?)
I looked at Asteel with a sincere look, "I'm sorry..." I muttered with a sad tone "but your going to have to get over it... It's gonna happen..." I said as my expression stiffened "what do you want me to do about it?" I laughed, ignoring piro "comfort you and tell you it'll be ok? Fuck off" I chose a random neko guy in the caffe thought for a second, moments letter I blinked to him, blinked To Asteel and waited for him to fall on her lap "you have a choice Asteel, make it now before someone dies..." I began to chuckle holding my ribs
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Tue May 27, 2014 1:51 pm

*full of shame, lets her instincts out: kissing the neko and shutting her eyes: draining him slowly, but not killing him* .... i-i'm sorry- *continues: unable to control herself: full of self-hatred at her lust*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Tue May 27, 2014 2:20 pm

*I drink my tea in one go. Turn around and aper next to Asteel and take the guy avay form she.*-I know what Ren says is right. *As i talk i aper in the other end of the room and put down the guy. And dash back to Asteel* -But you need to accept yourself not just one part of you. If you wan to feed than feed but find somon who is strong enough to keep up whit you. If you are scared of losing yourself than become stronger. But for thos things you nead to face yourself and accept who and what you are. *saying that i step close to Asteel and kiss he lething he take as much power as she wants*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Tue May 27, 2014 3:09 pm

*ashamed: unable to consume another demon, but lets the kiss happen anyways: feeding the instincts she tries to fight against* - w-why.. *continues the kiss: succubus and lustful-side pushing her onward due to the inability to drain him*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Tue May 27, 2014 3:21 pm

*as i kiss Asteel i allow she to drain some of my power using my skill Sharing energy and continue kissing she*- Because i don't have fear of giving up my life for helping someone. *I let out my calm peaceful aura slowly clamping down Asteels lust*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Tue May 27, 2014 4:23 pm

*pulls away from the kiss: upset at herself: embarrassed* .... i-i can't consume another demon... b-but if i can't consume- then the only other option is to let lust out- p-please forgive me- (managing to regain control)
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Tue May 27, 2014 4:58 pm

I laughed at piro's attempt, waiting for her shocked face "piro! Your a demon, you have no soul, you can't supply her with soul energy" I walked upto them and tried to separate them "I could kiss her and couldn't take a shred of energy.... I even doubt your magic would supply the energy needed to survive!" I sat down and waited for the situation to play out -will she register she can't drain him? Will she let go of the lust ad continue regardless?- these thoughts spread through my mind as I watched the situation unfold

(how can you move that fast, to just appear some where?)
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Tue May 27, 2014 6:09 pm

*realizing she's unable to drain piro, but feels her succubus instincts urging her to be lustful and give in* .... p-please.. i-im sorry- *kisses the other demon deeply: ashamed as she plunges her tongue into his mouth - losing control of her lust due to being unable to feed in any other way: mind blurring as she struggles to stop herself*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum