Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Thinking Back EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Thinking Back EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Thinking Back EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Thinking Back EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Thinking Back EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Thinking Back EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Thinking Back EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Thinking Back EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Thinking Back EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Thinking Back

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thinking Back Empty Thinking Back

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:09 pm

The days where long and the hours where hard. There was nothing to do and there was no life to have. The mess the boy had called a life just shattered in his face and now was sitting on the ruin. He wanted to die...and die a painful sad end. Looking up into the bright sky he graved the little knife held in the deepest craves of his pocket an held it at neck length. If he where to die now, so many of the live he had long forgotten would be saved. A part wanted to find what he lost and become more than a empty case. Another wanted to end this pathetic excuse of a life. The boy judge and weighed his path.
Pulling down the knife back to his side he started to remember the faceless nameless pieces of what he though to be his brother. No picture to complete the thought just the faded memory of what he had before. After that day everything changed for ever and there was nothing to see about it. Waking up on the cold ground forgetting the true face of oneself. The unforgettable pain of memories coming in at random moments of life just to disappear the second a picture showed its self. It hurts...when the tears fall at the sight of kids playing. Alone, that's what the boy became. A shell, that's what the boy was. Only the future could help him now.
The boy then looked around to see the many of people walking the path like twisted fate. Raising his hand he stared at it as his hand blocked the sun.
"Time to find the path that I call my own."
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

http://Latheruna.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thinking Back Empty Re: Thinking Back

Post by Quindaro Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:15 pm

I had come back from my trip to the forest where I had just spent a week camping and writing in my journal different things such as recipes and personal entries. I had spent most of the morning walking with my rifle hung on my bulky backpack and my pistol in my shoulder holster underneath my jacket, until I saw a peculiar looking boy laying on the ground near the entrance of the town, "Who could this be? He isn't playing with the other children..." I think as I start towards him.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:40 pm

The boy looking at the other kids running around left a graving note on him. He hated the place and hated the way they smiled. The more they played the more a smile came up to. It was like two conflicting side battling themselves out in his mind and he had no clue what to do. That is when he felt something closing in. Sticking his hand into his pocket for the knife the boy waited to see what would happen.
Nothing inside said this was a bad being so he felt the need to just wait and see. On the other hand the kids seem to have fun. Sitting down he waited and watch on the ground.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:51 pm

I kept walking towards him noticing he was watching the kids playing in the distance. I then get an idea as I reach into my pocket and close the distance to about 5 feet from him before I tapped him on the shoulder, "Hey what are you doing sitting here by yourself" I ask in a firm soft tone. I kept my hand in my pocket as I awaited his response.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:09 pm

The boy looked back an put the best innocent face he could, puppy tears and all. Starting to cry he looked up to the man and graved the sleeve of arm that had it hand tucked in. Both hands out he spoke in a weeping tone.
"Where am I..."
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:22 pm

I look at the boy worried "You're in town of course..." I say with my free hand pointing to the town. I then set my pack up against a tree nearby and pull a shrink wrapped loaf of banana bread out of my pocket "You hungry?" I ask him as I hand him the loaf.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:29 pm

That is when it hit the boy. This person was a good person...he though that he maybe could help. Extending his hand for the bread. He took a deep breath a turned towards the man.
"To be honest, your nicer than you look. May I have your name? Not many people come around here talking to random kids."
Letting go, he started to show his true face.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:36 pm

I take a seat after he took the bread from my hands "I thought that you looked like you were lost somewhat..." I then look him in the eyes before looking away and pulling out a canteen and taking a drink. "The name is Quindaro." I say after a long gulp, "What would be yours?" I ask curiously seeing a glint in the kid's eyes.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:42 pm

The boy smiled, after he took out the weird cup. then after a bit he learned his name was Quin-something. It was a long name and the young lad knew he would not remember it.
"Can I call you Quin?" he said in a innocent voice. The day was long and that fact that some random guy would come to talk he might as well chat to.
"The name is Antonio.." he said as a lie. "Your still weird for sitting down with a little kid but, thanks. Now you might not want to get close to me...I'm not your average boy."
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:49 pm

"Call me what you wish" I eye him a little when he said his name knowing clearly it was a lie by how his body language reacted his words "Antonio eh?" I then put the canteen down sighing after hearing him proclaim that he was dangerous, "I don't worry too much about that kind of stuff..." I look off into the distance having encountered a Vampire on a previous trip (that topic is not finished so I won't go any farther on the thought).
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:58 pm

The man took a breath, seem he knew it was a lie. The was he shoved off everything like it was nothing. Fine, it was time to be honest. Taking the hood down showing his mocha brown skin his blood red eyes started to shine like no other.
"I am a magi...well magi in training. I have been traveling for the last few years of my life an I have a few demons after me. Are you sure your okay? For me, Angelo voka Aella, I wouldn't be...
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:05 pm

I chuckle a little as I pull my bag over and pulled out a small leather notebook, "I know how you feel...but don't worry I was a career man before...well...lets just say I'm not a favorite of the angels..." I say while jotting down a few things in the notebook before putting it on my lap.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:08 pm

The boy smiled. For the first time in many years he found some one that was not afraid. A lone tear fell down. Hearing that he himself had problem put a smile up. Looking at the book he wanted to ask but, felt it was not his place.
"Must have been big to get hated by them. I feel bad now."
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:11 pm

I sigh a little "Not something I'm particularly proud of either... but gotta do what you gotta do to make a living." I smile looking at him. "By the way what could you of possibly done to tick off the demons?" I ask slipping the journal into the bag.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:16 pm

The boy busted out with laughter after hearing the man, "gotta do what you gotta do to make a living", speech. It made him happy, then the demon question poped up.
"You see, demons don't like it when you cut off there source of power. After collapsing some of the void distortions around one of there big hid outs. They got mad at me." the boy said with a smile.
That memory was a special one for that was the last mission he had with his master before going on his journey.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:24 pm

Me looks off in the distance for a second, "I don't really like either angels or demons since they destroyed everything and everybody in my hometown during one of their skirmishes and caused me to become what I am today... a soldier of fortune" I then chuckle a bit "It's nice to hear that something got collapsed over on the demons side though..."
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:32 pm

The man was a cool person to be by so he wondered if it would be okay to show him the magic the boy used.
"Do you want to see a void? I could ever show you the magic I use." he said as the boy got happier an happier.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:02 am

After I hear his offer I bring my finger up to signal him to hush and start surveying the surrounding area seeing the kids nearby and the bustling road, "That probably wouldn't be the best idea, I get the feeling that we're being watched now..." I say quietly to where only he could hear me. I then stand up and sling my on my backpack, "How about I treat you to some dinner..." I put my hand on my chin, "Anything in particular that you like?"
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:41 pm

The boy stop at the words of the man. When the boys eyes shot golden yellow he started to look around to see if there was any void disturbances around. If there where, demon where around and if not he didn't know.
"I like burgers the most...and banana bread." he said still looking around.
The boy couldn't tell if there was anything there but, if someone was following. He or she would show up sooner or later.
"Let's go then.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:23 pm

I help the boy up and start walking "Follow me and loosen up a bit" I say in a friendly tone and waving for him to follow me into town. "It's going to be a couple minutes to get there so soak in the layout of the town..." I say while we passed the gates slipping a nod to the people that I regularly see on a day by day basis.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:31 pm

The boy just watched what Quin did an followed him. He didn't care much for the people but he put a cutesy step in his walk to look adorable. Forming the shadows around an pulling the hoodies hood over his head. The boy body started to look like a women body. After forming a shadow funnel in his mouth his voice pinched up to.
"So where we going?" he said sounding like a woman.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:36 pm

I kept an eye on him from over my shoulder watching his form change "He sure isn't a normal one..." he thinks to himself, "We're going to the Broken Hammer Inn, they have the best burgers in town..." I say to her (as long as your in this form I'll refer to you as a her.) keeping my voice as natural as possible as we still had a stretch of the town to cross.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:42 pm

"Oh yay, taking me out for something good. I hope you don't do something naughty to me." she said with wink. The boy was getting amused being a girl. With the skipping around, this was starting to get but to. He knew he looked like a 12yr old girl but, it seem right to put up the big brother little sister look. He didn't want anyone to know that he was a magi so this was the way to do it.
"How far up are we going to go." she said passing some stores.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:50 pm

"Only a bit further" I say pulling out my wallet and checking how much cash I had on hand. Before we knew it we were in front of the Broken Hammer Inn, I walked in and found us a booth near the far right corner and sat down placing my bag directly to the side waiting for a server to come by.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:54 pm

The girl walked right beside and sat down close to him. Cuddling up right in his arms. "Don't eat me I'm funny. What are we going to eat?" he said laughing in the inside.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next