Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Just A Thought (Everyone come and take a look at this please! I know I am new but, I think You should just take a look...) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Just A Thought (Everyone come and take a look at this please! I know I am new but, I think You should just take a look...) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Just A Thought (Everyone come and take a look at this please! I know I am new but, I think You should just take a look...) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Just A Thought (Everyone come and take a look at this please! I know I am new but, I think You should just take a look...) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Just A Thought (Everyone come and take a look at this please! I know I am new but, I think You should just take a look...) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Just A Thought (Everyone come and take a look at this please! I know I am new but, I think You should just take a look...) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Just A Thought (Everyone come and take a look at this please! I know I am new but, I think You should just take a look...) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Just A Thought (Everyone come and take a look at this please! I know I am new but, I think You should just take a look...) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Just A Thought (Everyone come and take a look at this please! I know I am new but, I think You should just take a look...) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Just A Thought (Everyone come and take a look at this please! I know I am new but, I think You should just take a look...)

3 posters

Go down

Just A Thought (Everyone come and take a look at this please! I know I am new but, I think You should just take a look...) Empty Just A Thought (Everyone come and take a look at this please! I know I am new but, I think You should just take a look...)

Post by Angelo Aella Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:01 pm

I understand Sir Ember but, I was just wondering. Why don't you put in a character sheet in? With a character sheet in, it would be easier to manage everyone powers because it would be posted under the person name. That way, instead of looking back at the Approved power list to see what the person can do. You can just look at the side where there character name is and just read it. Not only help those that have a number of abilities but, it will also help the users on the site keep up with all the abilities.
In a added bonus! It there are magic users and you feel that you want to name and describe everyone of your abilities, you can with the character sheet. All you got to do is enable it and click the Table format. Now this is just a suggestion, I don't mean to pride on YOUR website. I just had a thought...
If you want to put it up to a poll I have no problem there ether.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

http://Latheruna.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Just A Thought (Everyone come and take a look at this please! I know I am new but, I think You should just take a look...) Empty Re: Just A Thought (Everyone come and take a look at this please! I know I am new but, I think You should just take a look...)

Post by Nikolai Forge Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:13 pm

I know of a site who does this, and it is a great success.
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Just A Thought (Everyone come and take a look at this please! I know I am new but, I think You should just take a look...) Empty Re: Just A Thought (Everyone come and take a look at this please! I know I am new but, I think You should just take a look...)

Post by Shrade Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:12 pm

Unfortunately not everyone can really do that, those that have multiple characters can't.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:18 pm

It is just a though and you can if you set it up for every character.
If not I still love this site just as it is .^.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:19 pm

If anything just having people do it in their signature helps cut down on confusion such as in my sig i link to all the characters i use.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:25 pm

I guess...well it all up to you guys anyway. This is just my thoughts but, it seems I might be the only one in this head other than Niko.
That's all
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum