Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
The Great Excavation (long journy)  EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
The Great Excavation (long journy)  EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
The Great Excavation (long journy)  EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
The Great Excavation (long journy)  EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
The Great Excavation (long journy)  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
The Great Excavation (long journy)  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
The Great Excavation (long journy)  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
The Great Excavation (long journy)  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
The Great Excavation (long journy)  EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Great Excavation (long journy)

2 posters

Go down

The Great Excavation (long journy)  Empty The Great Excavation (long journy)

Post by Shrade Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:55 am

Karnov smirked as he reached a clearing he looked around and took a deep breath then smirked "dat young boyo he'll be missin out on me gathering materials" Karnov smirked and thought to himself as he looked around "now where be dat ol business partner of mine, me tolds him me needed to excavate new materials now where be he with his ol workers, Pah! i'll do it me self while i wait" Karnov grabbed a shovel and started to mark a large circle in the ground to help show where the excavation will be held.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

The Great Excavation (long journy)  Empty Re: The Great Excavation (long journy)

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:40 pm

A normal one by the name of Vladamir walked with 500 mercenary zombies as a few hundred (400) had none of their armor on except work shirts and brought packages/other equipment as the other 100 were fully clothed and were ready to intercept anyone who will attack Karnov as the 100 took their position. The normal one walked on over to see Karnov he waved to him as he signaled the 400 mercenary zombies to go and began to stand around the circle thinking of what to do. "Hello Boss Karnov, Master Abrafo sent me in turn of his absence he is sorry for not coming by. I want to say it is a honor to work for you Boss Karnov so please tell us what to do and we will get ready to proceed with our work.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

The Great Excavation (long journy)  Empty Re: The Great Excavation (long journy)

Post by Shrade Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Karnov chuckled and laughed "dat man be worried about getting a bit dirty haha" he looked out across the mercenaries "now dem boyos" Karnov pointed up and then back towards the ring "get to diggin any metals or ore ye find bring em to me, don't be killin ye selves over finding anything we came here with all of ye and i'd like to leave with all ye intact" Karnov chuckled as he looked at Vlad "been running low on materials for some time now, an de cave i plunder is too far to be of real use since da turn out been low."
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:11 pm

The mercenaries nodded as the 400 took out their shovels and began to follow Karnovs orders all except the normal one as he walked over to a nearby tree and sat while gazing up to the sky thinking of what to do. While the 100 mercenaries are beginning to patrol the area for food just in case if the 400 others get hungry by doing so they continue on hoping not to encounter any hostiles in anyway. "I wonder what Master Abrafo is doing right now." Vladamir thought as he continued on to look at the sky with his glassy eyes.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:16 pm

Karnov chuckled as he grabbed one of his bags and opened it, inside was the setup for a military sort of tent, he looked at vlad "hey boyo come ere help me set this up so we can sit down an go through what they be finding"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:23 pm

Vladamir looked out to Karnov in suprise, "A-alright." Vladamir got up and walked over to Karnov to help him out with the military tent. The 400 mercenaries continued on as they filled the air of dust in their lungs but they couldn't care less as they kept going as a couple began to hit rock 200 of them went back up and got their pickaxe in exchange of their own shovels, they go back down their hole and started to pick away at the rock to find rock. The 100 mercenaries found and killed various animals as 50 of them got them and brought them to the place where Karnov and Vladamir was at, the 50 left as they came going back to take their positions with the other 50 mercenaries.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:37 pm

Karnov happily smirked as he heard the sound of the rocks being hit "should be a fine ol trip as long as none o dem other beings interfere" Karnov smiled as he took a step outside and saw how far along the progress has been made "oi how far away be dat underground city?" he said as he looked back at vlad.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:43 pm

Vlad looks back at Karnov as he goes into a thinking expression, "If we keep going like this for at least 3.6 Km but I might be wrong to be honest." Vlad laughs as he looks over to Karnov but to look away as he walked outside of the tent and sees the bodies of animal carcasses as he does see he goes ahead and grabs a deer from the pile and puts it somewhat near the tree he was at previously then goes back at Karnov's side. The 400 mercenaries began to find a couple ores as a couple others began to go ahead and bring them to the top of the hole putting them on the edge near the ground. The 100 mercenaries look on and see no sign of anyone trying to mess with the operations.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:51 pm

Karnov picked up a large chunk of ore with one hand and looked at it "oi this one aint bad but" his eyes narrowed as he looked at the ore and frowned "far too impure for any use" Karnov looked at vlad "start getting some of em to pile these up over der" He pointed towards a small clearing and dropped down into the center of the large excavation site and walked around looking carefully at the ores "don't be afraid to put ye backs into it, the earth wont damn ye for swinging hard"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:02 am

200 of the 400 mercenaries digging followed Karnov's order as they continued on the other 200 went on and continued with their work. Vladamir thought of following Karnov but forgot about the simplistic stitched up body he had and just went over to the pile of carcasses and dragged each animal one by one closer to the excavation site so there can be an easier access to food. The 100 mercenaries stayed at their place in order to get ready to shoot anyone on site that will interrupt the operation.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down