Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
[SILVER HAND] Recruitment in light? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
[SILVER HAND] Recruitment in light? EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
[SILVER HAND] Recruitment in light? EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
[SILVER HAND] Recruitment in light? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
[SILVER HAND] Recruitment in light? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
[SILVER HAND] Recruitment in light? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
[SILVER HAND] Recruitment in light? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
[SILVER HAND] Recruitment in light? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
[SILVER HAND] Recruitment in light? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

[SILVER HAND] Recruitment in light?

3 posters

Go down

[SILVER HAND] Recruitment in light? Empty [SILVER HAND] Recruitment in light?

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:24 pm

In the city of all that is holy was a group of people who were handing out fliers to all who appeared human and tried to get everyone a flier as they had a cart with a large supply of them, these people all wore a silver robe over them covering them completely not exposing themself at all, on their flier it read. Silver Hand are recruiting all races to help create peace in this never ending struggle, Together we shall make this world a better place for everyone. Even though the fliers seemed simple it made some races curious as to how they could help or what would even be needed. At the bottom was what seemed to be an address, Come to the town of Selipov and ask for the Silver hand you shall be directed the way, Winged beings please hide your wings.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

[SILVER HAND] Recruitment in light? Empty Re: [SILVER HAND] Recruitment in light?

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:16 pm

Haku felt the presence of humans inside the city. It was strange for any race to enter without all the archangels knowing. He had found them and saw them handing out fliers "Excuse, but who are y'all and what are y'all handing out?" He asked as he was walking towards them.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

[SILVER HAND] Recruitment in light? Empty Re: [SILVER HAND] Recruitment in light?

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:19 pm

Some of the silver hooded people stepped back nervously and then one held out a flier to him with a smile "we are handing out a chance for people to join a peaceful movement to bring peace between all races and work towards a bright future"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:23 pm

He took the flier and read it. He took notice of the bottom and asked "Why must I hide my wings. They are a sign of my pride and of my race. I would also like to know why y'all are wearing hoods. If this is a peaceful movement, there wouldn't be a need for secrecy." When he finished, he sparked the paper with lightning causing it to burn to ashes.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:24 pm

Kurei came into town, having a lovely stroll into the city of white marble.
As he came down the street he noticed the strange men holding fliers. Kurei approached them and picked up the flier, skimming through it quickly.

"Peace .. . . all races.. silver hands... Winged beings please hide your wings??" ~he looked at them confused and asked "Why do I have to hide my wings? Is the silver Hand Allergic to feathers?" he said mockingly
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:30 pm

The hooded man gave a small laugh in response "no no we arn't allergic but showing wings could cause problems with the others that arrive"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:37 pm

Noticing another angel joinedus, I continued my discussion "So what would they do if I showed my wings? Attack me?" I said i n a somewhat irritated manner.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:40 pm

Kurei flashes out his wings abruptly mid-sentence and coughs towards the mans direction.
"This sounds like a bit of racism. Looks like I now have a party to crash."
~Kurei folded the flier into his back pocket and smlied
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:41 pm

The silver hooded girl gave a small laugh "no no friend the silver hand would not do such a thing but mind you other races will be there, demons of more unsavory types who could not take kindly to angels, so we just ask that wings are hidden to avoidsuch a thing"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:45 pm

"We have a treaty with the races. If they ever thought to attack, they would face the full force of the treaty. So if you had another reason that would be nice"
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 pm

Kurei poked the man on the forehead and casually walked around him examining him carefully
"hey" ~ kurei says in the other Angels(Haku) direction "I don't think he has wings"
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:49 pm

The man gets nervous "n..no we are all just humans" he looks down worried knowing that demons are dangerous.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:54 pm

"I'm still waiting for a response human. I personally don't like y'all just entering my home and telling my family to just join some random group filled with demons and other races without a good reason. Depending on your response will dictate my actions."
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:56 pm

Kurei hops onto the cart and sits at the very end, making himself as comfortable as possible.
"Well, pull me over to the Silver Hand. Once I've made my mind to do something, I will. And I will have a word with someone of authority."
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:58 pm

The man looks scared as helooks tothe female silver robe wearer "we know there is no true peace, a treaty is just paper neither side upholds, we should know we have all witnessed or experienced your "treaty"" the female looked to the others "angels have turned barbaric, come we shall depart then since anything non angel is unwelcome here" The robes turn towards the exit of the town and walktowards it leaving behind the cart.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:13 pm

As the robed men started walking away, armed Angel soldiers stopped in front of them. Haku had started to walk towards them " You are not leaving just yet. I still have more to ask. Especially since y'all are reluctant to answer my questions freely."
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:17 pm

(Stays behind, and "leaves from topic" unless talked back towards)
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:18 pm

The nervous man gulps and looks at the soldiers "not again...not again...these brutes are at it again selfish brutes" The female goes over and holds the man as he cowers a bit "there there it'll be alright no need to worry brother we shall return home in time" she looked up and took off her hood revealing scars on her face and neck "allof you remove your hoods show them the scars that the very angels have left on our bodies show them their own brutality" the group nodded and revealed their faces all having heavy scars on their faces and heads some missing ears or eyes.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:22 pm

"Hm, scars of war. If you would have just discussed this kindly instead of secretly, I'm sure we could have ended this elsewhere. We may have even been able remove those scars but you decide to act like this." At this point soldiers started to attempt to arrest the robed people, but with a somewhat caring way not forcing to hard or to cause pain.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:26 pm

The girl looked furious at Haku as if he had struck at them "We don't need your pity it's your very own arrogrance that have caused these scars and now when we speak of wanting all races to actually be seen equal you arrest us out of your own seflishness don't you see that is what i mean, none are seen equal your treaty is ment to do nothing more than look as if your peaceful but you care not all you care for is power. is control really that important to your race that you cannot open your hearts to peace or have you forgotten what it means to coexist" The woman looked back to the man who was afraid and he curled up onto the ground kicking back any who touched him "stay back, not again not again, i'd rather be struck down now than to face your unjust justice"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:35 pm

"You speak of equality yet you insulted the Angels first. You speak of selfishness of me, yet I was born to give my life and soul to my family, my family that is this city. Know who you speak to before you start throwing out your ideals." As the more willing arrested were sent away, the man on the ground was still doing what he was doing "I wish not to get violent with that man but if he wishes to continue assaulting my men, I can't be held responsible."
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:53 pm

She sighs "so it cannot be helped" she looked down at the man and hugged him tight "strike us both down then, prove to us and the wolrd you are nothing more than the monsters you have always been, they wont speak regardless ofhow much you torture them they are strong in their resolve i was dedicated to speak for us the entire time we came here so silence the voice that wishes her people nothing more than to be released and go home"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:44 pm

As she finished her speech, she could find herself in a purple box. " Thank you for confirming my suspisions. I will be taking all of you alive." At this point more angels, ones with the same and some stronger auras, came to this point. "Y'all are now under the jurisdiction of the Archangels. Y'all will be questioned while one of you will be taken to a soon to be council. I hope you all understand what has happened." At this point the purple box had started moving with the arrested group towards the Catsle of Anderson.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:47 pm

The girl frowned and sighed out of relief, and looked at the man "see...they aren't all bad at all" the man relaxes a bit and laughs a little nervously "not much can be done about it"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:52 pm

The now transport group started to head to the castle. They were watched by all, with everyone in awe and curiosity. The people knew not of this group, there cause or their leader. They called themself the Silver Hand. Will they bring peace or is that just a facade for something else. Only time will tell for the new era for this world.

( I think this is a good ending to this topic. We will need people to be NPCs for a coming council that will be started by the Anderson himself about the new group.)
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down