Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
an idea, even if it's not very good .-. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
an idea, even if it's not very good .-. EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
an idea, even if it's not very good .-. EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
an idea, even if it's not very good .-. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
an idea, even if it's not very good .-. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
an idea, even if it's not very good .-. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
an idea, even if it's not very good .-. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
an idea, even if it's not very good .-. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
an idea, even if it's not very good .-. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

an idea, even if it's not very good .-.

4 posters

Go down

Should we do this?

an idea, even if it's not very good .-. I_vote_lcap100%an idea, even if it's not very good .-. I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]
an idea, even if it's not very good .-. I_vote_lcap0%an idea, even if it's not very good .-. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
an idea, even if it's not very good .-. I_vote_lcap0%an idea, even if it's not very good .-. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

an idea, even if it's not very good .-. Empty an idea, even if it's not very good .-.

Post by Ember Wed May 14, 2014 3:43 pm

I just thought of this and wanted people's opinion on it. What do you think if I made a section for people's home(as in specific homes for everyone) that only the owner of the home would see as well people they want to see it can see it. if this isn't a good idea please say so .-.

Last edited by Ember on Wed May 14, 2014 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ember
Ember
Admin

https://innerheart.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

an idea, even if it's not very good .-. Empty Re: an idea, even if it's not very good .-.

Post by Haku Takashi Wed May 14, 2014 3:59 pm

YES
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

an idea, even if it's not very good .-. Empty Re: an idea, even if it's not very good .-.

Post by Asteel Runastia Wed May 14, 2014 4:56 pm

well... um... as we gain more members, I fear this idea will become increasingly difficult to implement - thus putting strain on your limited time here... b-but it's up to you.
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed May 14, 2014 5:00 pm

it would be really they get the option when they join and they don't have to have it if they dont want it
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed May 14, 2014 6:32 pm

Just thought that I would add a poll on here to see what people think

*forgot I could do that >.<*

also a side note about the homes, you will me the moderator for the group, meaning that you hill have to use the user groups and then click the name of the certain group then there you will be able to add people there .-.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 16, 2014 12:45 am

I decided to end the poll early since it seems nobody dislikes this idea .-.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony son of Vulcan Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:12 pm

this seems like a nice idea, but i think it would be nice to kind of have it like the shop district kinda of thing, like a district in each city set aside for peoples homes where they can post and people can visit, but making public or friends only would be nice too...

also the idea of people choosing their homes when they sign up, isn't there a small problem with that? i mean i've noticed some people seem to have more than one character, are they all going to share one house or is each character going to get home?

Last edited by Tony son of Vulcan on Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : missed something the first time)
Tony son of Vulcan
Tony son of Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down