Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Soooo I believe I finish the map. Tell me your opinions now, might be the final draft. o.o EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Soooo I believe I finish the map. Tell me your opinions now, might be the final draft. o.o EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Soooo I believe I finish the map. Tell me your opinions now, might be the final draft. o.o EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Soooo I believe I finish the map. Tell me your opinions now, might be the final draft. o.o EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Soooo I believe I finish the map. Tell me your opinions now, might be the final draft. o.o EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Soooo I believe I finish the map. Tell me your opinions now, might be the final draft. o.o EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Soooo I believe I finish the map. Tell me your opinions now, might be the final draft. o.o EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Soooo I believe I finish the map. Tell me your opinions now, might be the final draft. o.o EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Soooo I believe I finish the map. Tell me your opinions now, might be the final draft. o.o EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Soooo I believe I finish the map. Tell me your opinions now, might be the final draft. o.o

3 posters

Go down

Soooo I believe I finish the map. Tell me your opinions now, might be the final draft. o.o Empty Soooo I believe I finish the map. Tell me your opinions now, might be the final draft. o.o

Post by Levious Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:08 pm

Soooo I believe I finish the map. Tell me your opinions now, might be the final draft. o.o QAnPSKQ
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Soooo I believe I finish the map. Tell me your opinions now, might be the final draft. o.o Empty Re: Soooo I believe I finish the map. Tell me your opinions now, might be the final draft. o.o

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:39 pm

Very nice! Very nice! It looks really good!
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Soooo I believe I finish the map. Tell me your opinions now, might be the final draft. o.o Empty Re: Soooo I believe I finish the map. Tell me your opinions now, might be the final draft. o.o

Post by Levious Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:29 pm

Zoom out of the page if you cannot see the whole map.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:09 am

edited the picture so that it is smaller and you don't need to change zoom
Ember
Ember
Admin

https://innerheart.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:10 am

So what do you think Ember? Should I add more stuff, or edit it?
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:12 am

add a mountain? o-o
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:24 am

Moar mountains on the way, but where o.o
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:26 am

wait nvm, i didn't see all the mountains you had owo
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:39 am

XD
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down