Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Hatsune Miku-First Halfling of Music? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Hatsune Miku-First Halfling of Music? EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Hatsune Miku-First Halfling of Music? EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Hatsune Miku-First Halfling of Music? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Hatsune Miku-First Halfling of Music? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Hatsune Miku-First Halfling of Music? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Hatsune Miku-First Halfling of Music? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Hatsune Miku-First Halfling of Music? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Hatsune Miku-First Halfling of Music? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Hatsune Miku-First Halfling of Music?

2 posters

Go down

Hatsune Miku-First Halfling of Music? Empty Hatsune Miku-First Halfling of Music?

Post by Hatsune Miku-tan Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:18 am

Hatsune Miku-First Halfling of Music? VZUO7VC
Name:Hatsune Miku,Miku-tan
Sexual Orientation:None
b]Race:Artificial-Human/Angel Halfling[/b]
Family:None
Background/History:
<You can hear talking and noises, but you can't see anything, you can't open your eyes. They seem to not be working, much less listening to your commands. So they stay shut. You wonder where you are, but you can't see or hear anything familiar-so you try touch. You seem to not be able to move either, and you start to panic wondering what is happening to you. Just then everything goes quiet and a white light of sorts appears-blinding.>

I seem to step out of a room into an outside world, the door still there but blocked off. I turn around to see people walking, talking, stopping at stores and parks. It seemed to be just some usual traffic from what i researched in my head, but something seemed off-different. I look around to see not just humans, but creatures with wings,tails, and even with cat or fox ears. I stare for a moment bewildered at my surroundings,before looking up to the azure blue sky. I can't remember anything..what is this place..?. I place my hand on my forehead in order to see better from the suns blazing rays, when something came to my mind. Just one simple sentence that just stayed there refusing to go away, and i said it out loud to try and find the meaning. " A new world..a new beginning..."

Personality: Miku loves to sing at every opportunity she can get. She ties to act mature, and is kind, but can let her childish nature take over at any time. She's naturally cheerful and happy-go-lucky but has those rare times when she's serious and deep. She has no knowledge of this world and no memories so she finds simple things fascinating.
Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover:None
Hatsune Miku-tan
Hatsune Miku-tan

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku-First Halfling of Music? Empty Re: Hatsune Miku-First Halfling of Music?

Post by Shrade Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:04 am

Approved i guessssss.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku-First Halfling of Music? Empty Re: Hatsune Miku-First Halfling of Music?

Post by Hatsune Miku-tan Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:06 am

Hatsune Miku-First Halfling of Music? XidH6ex
Hatsune Miku-tan
Hatsune Miku-tan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down