Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
A hidden house? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
A hidden house? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
A hidden house? - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
A hidden house? - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
A hidden house? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
A hidden house? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
A hidden house? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
A hidden house? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
A hidden house? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A hidden house?

5 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A hidden house? - Page 5 Empty Re: A hidden house?

Post by Naonna Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:02 pm

Please don't overexert yourself - you may damage yourself. ... how did you end up injured - the wound looks painful.
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:05 pm

He sighs as he sits down recalling the events that had occurred "a bad fight...against some sort of demon" he rubbed his head as he lightly touched his wound. "i would have died...if i wasn't saved" He closed his eyes and held his head rubbing it slightly. "what about you, are you alright, after all you've got cuts all over" he looks up at her with a worried look.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:20 pm

i-i'll heal - give it time. ^.^; i'd rather you focus on yourself - my past treatment isn't important.
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:26 pm

Albel chuckles and sighs "you disappear for a few years and that's what your more worried about, you sure nothing bad happened to you out there?" he puts his hand on her head as he looks at her with concern.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:31 pm

... i wasn't treated well, but i managed to survive - i had some interactions with an incubus that were not voluntary... but.. i lived. ^.^ *smiles brightly: knowing she can form any story she wants now and make her body match*
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:33 pm

He sighs, "you shouldn't have left the mission....i stayed there waiting for days...got attacked multiple times" He frowns as he realizes it would be pointless asking her what happened and just pets her as he notices something but doesn't bring it up. "so you've been surviving on the go?"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:42 pm

...sort of... i was briefly in captivity of an incubus. the experience was difficult for me. I managed to avoid pregnancy however, so that was fortunate. I eventually escaped when he neglected me for long enough and forgot me. sadly, my memory is a bit scattered, so i don't recall his name or much of his appearance... only some of the physical feelings.
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:44 pm

Albel hugs her tight and runs his hands through her hair "i'm sorry you went through that, it was probably soo rough". he took a deep breath and frowned as he petted her "if only i could have protected you"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:58 pm

Given that you were wounded with a demon, somehow, i don't think you would have been of much use... you should get stronger after you heal.
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:00 am

he sighs "what's the point of it? i get stronger and what....i'll just..die in combat" he closes his eyes as a tear or two fall and he hugs tighter onto her.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:02 am

at least you'll keep those you love safe... whoever's left... isn't that worth fighting for?
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:03 am

he smiles a bit and lays his forehead on hers "you'll stay by my side right?" he gave a sheepish smile as he looked into her eyes.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:04 am

a-as long as i can.... *unsure how long she can maintain her new persona* .....of course brother. *troubled, but doesn't let it show*
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:07 am

He nodded as he slowly let go of her and looks around, "you hungry, there might be some left over food in the fridge" he goes to turn but stops and grips his leg in pain then slowly sits down still holding it.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:09 am

..... if you push yourself, you'll die... May i ask you to avoid that? i'd rather not be put through what i once did to you.
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:12 am

He nods slowly rubbing the pain in his leg and sighed, he laid his head down on the table "can you bring me something to eat, something sweet"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:13 am

*nods* .... *goes to the kitchen and starts mixing honey and sugar to make sweets - feeling guilty about giving the human hope about someone who was long dead*
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:16 am

He looked up and sighed "so when did you get so older looking hmm? i doubt a year or two would let you do that, hehe i kinda expected you to grow a tail if anything if i saw you again"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:19 am

....*moderately uncomfortable* ... incubus semen tends to add 'features' to women... didn't you know? *wonders of his reaction* ....i'd ask not to discuss the changes i've gone through... i'll try to be who i was though - even if i'm unsure who that was.
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:21 am

Albels eyes narrow lightly as he bites his lip "what..is your full name, you can remember your my sister so what is your full name?"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:24 am

*angrily turns to him* ... my name was taken from me.. and i was ruined - you have no idea what he did to me. I don't have a name anymore, and im barely the person you must have known... i'm just a shell of the past. an incubus-raped shell.... my humanity is gone... and you couldn't kill an incubus if you tried - so don't think that i endured it by choice... I wasn't allowed to die. *looks coldly at him* ...the sister you had is gone. I'll support you as i can, but the past is gone.
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:30 am

Albel sighed as he closed his eyes and then looked out the window "she really is dead..." he lightly touched the window frame "...i blocked it out of my mind....but i remember....she died that day" he gripped slightly on the frame. "i...couldn't save her...that day on the mission we were sent to invade a compound to find the captain....mid way through we discovered it was one of our own, when we tried to leave it was already too late...the thing..shot her...from behind..." He cried as he put his hand on his hip. "what...what happened next was a blur...when i came to i had a comm in my hand calling for an evac and....all there was was blood...i'm sorry nel" he sighed as he closed his eyes "thank you...for letting me see her once more...please show me what you really are"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:49 am

*doesn't change appearances* .... i am who others want me to be... i can be someone who's dead... and while i'm not a perfect replacement... i'm more than nothing. ....not all of that story was un-true... *looks away* .... but i'd like not to give the details of exactly what happened to my original body. - May i ask to maintain this body for a bit longer...? *lets the scars fade from existence: leaving her nel's body perfect in appearance*
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:52 am

Albel looks at you "are you afraid i'll hate your appearence? or that i will dislike what you are, guessing by your question, your a hybrid of sorts but what kind since i haven't heard of cats or dogs being able to change forms"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:58 am

*pauses for a moment* ....when a single female human egg is fertilized by roughly every form of semen in existence, then the egg crystallizes to a marble appearance... i'm what you get. ....I formed my first body from my human mother's blood and innards.. then the many fathers wanted to continue, but couldn't use my mom - so they chose the next best thing. - me. My second body was similar to my first, but was then infused with the cum of my many fathers .... eventually, once I aged, I learned what really happened, and have since despised what I really am.
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum