Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
A hidden house? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
A hidden house? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
A hidden house? - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
A hidden house? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
A hidden house? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
A hidden house? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
A hidden house? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
A hidden house? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
A hidden house? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A hidden house?

5 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A hidden house? - Page 4 Empty Re: A hidden house?

Post by Shrade Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:34 pm

Kenta nudges her in and closes the door then he sighs lightly to himself as his eyes glow a brighter teal color. Albel is shuffling in the bed having a restless sleep as if he was having a nightmare as he quietly muttered over and over "n..nel...nel"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:15 pm

*gently puts her hand on his shoulder to awaken him: softly looking down at him as she wonders just how much this girl meant to the human*
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:03 am

Albel moved a little as he muttered it once more before he awak, his instincts made him grab oonto the girls wrist as his other hand reaches for his pistol but quickly stopped as he saw who awoke him. "N......nel..." he stared into her as tears fell from his eyes.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:12 am

*gently smiles and nods: hesitant about the lie, but feeling it's for the best* ...*points at her neck to show a cut across her voicebox with a troubled look*
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:21 am

He frowns as he lightly touches her neck "i see...it must have been rough" his tears continue as he gently holds her hand "they said you were dead"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:15 pm

*nods weakly and hugs him gently: eyes watering slightly*
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:29 pm

Albel hugs her tight as he cries a bit harder his hands shaking a bit "was hoping you would have came back unhurt but you lost something great" he sighs as he holds her trying to recall all the past memories wanting to know how she disappeared right at the end of the mission but realizing as it would be useless he just hugged her tighter. "the...family....is dead they got murdered but something...all that's left is your "extended" sisters"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:41 pm

*looks away: noticeably uncomfortable - wondering in concern about the memories she now lacks* ....*looks apologetically at him
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Albel chuckles at the apologetic look "hey now that's not like you, sure it's been a long time but at least your here now" he lightly runs his hand through her hair as he relaxes a bit then starts to situp but winces at the pain in his arm. "ah ...the..bullet wound was real i suppose.." he sighs as he closed his eyes "guess it wasn't just a nightmare"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:48 am

*looks down at him: somewhat unsure of how to respond, but pushes him back down to keep him from hurting himself* .....stupid... (thinks to herself) ....you're living for someone else who's gone...you need a purpose for yourself.
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:43 pm

Albel turned and looked to the window "remember...when you were opposed to being married" he stifles a chuckle as a tear falls "that girl melanie...she was also murdered...she was apparently visiting at the time" he sighed to himself, "guess i'm just unlucky with girls" he puts on a stupid smile.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:57 pm

...... *manages to find a voice that could almost fit the body - hoping she got it right, and if not, planning to use the excuse of damaged vocal chords* ..... i'm afraid i've been damaged.. my memory is a bit blank....and my throat.... *looks away in discomfort as she forms the appearance of scars under her clothing: knowing he hasn't seen her skin much yet*
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:57 pm

Albel chuckles as he glances back at her "your as beautiful as ever" he smiles as he looks at her, "think i should stop trying to be with human girls? i mean more and more hybrids are arising so maybe i'll have better luck with one of those" He sighs to himself feeling upset a bit "hah be seperated for years and the first thing i talk about is getting married, guess i haven't changed much"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:59 pm

*blushes slightly* .... i know this'll sound stupid but.. what preferences do you have? *tilts head shyly* ... cats, dogs.. short, tall..?
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:03 pm

Albel laughs a little then coughs and winces at the pain "why do you want to know, after all your just my sister" albel laughs it off and looks outside "i don't know...someone to just..make me happy and someone i can make happy"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:44 pm

..didn't answer my question, nii-sama... but ok... (somewhat unsure why her 'brother' brought up marriage) ... For now, focus on healing up, i'll stay and help as i can. *unsure if she should bring up what happened to the succubi who was formerly here*
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Albel chuckles and nods "well there was that halloween you wore kitty ears that was cute so maybe i would want a catgirl but who knows, what matters moreis who they are on the inside" he leans back andsighs.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:59 pm

....i fear a great deal of my memories are missing due to the past incident... im very sorry- *looks down at herself* - I'll try to be who i was back then.
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:02 pm

He sighs "i see it's alright" he turns on the bed and looks up at her looking her over with a smile "in a couple of years you still look good, well you look torn up to hell but you look good regardless" he chuckles "looks like my little sis isn't as much little anymore" pointing out the size of her boobs
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:03 pm

*blushes and momentarily pokes them* ... uhm... i never really focused on them.... so.. i look older now-? r-really? *smiles* - you won't treat me like a child anymore, will you?
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:04 pm

He laughs and lightly punches her shoulder not having any force behind it. "your my sis i'll pick on you regardless, but yeah you've grown up then again i'd expect as much since you disappeared" he smiles at her.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:08 pm

>.<; right, nii-sama... you've.. not aged nearly as much... but i do lack my old memories so... i have little to go off of.
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:10 pm

"guess" he slightly struggles as he stands and walks over to the sink and getting some water on his face "i can tell you all that you want to know, family, friends, our military history, which do you want to know?"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Naonna Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:13 pm

...i fear that any friends from the past are gone.. same with family besides you... as for military history, i don't recall being much of a fighter... but with no memories, that's not surprising.
Naonna
Naonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:15 pm

Albel laughs a little "you still have your extended sisters except we'll they are god knows where" he looks curiously at her, "then what do you want to know? i'm not sure what else i can even tell ya" he lightly hugs her keeping himself from falling over.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum