Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Steel Crow  EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Steel Crow  EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Steel Crow  EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Steel Crow  EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Steel Crow  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Steel Crow  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Steel Crow  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Steel Crow  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Steel Crow  EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Steel Crow

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Steel Crow  Empty Steel Crow

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:22 am

-Steel-
Name of Power: Steel Placement
Image of what it does: Xu can turn inanimate objects into steel and use it against his opponents, not people.
Strengths: Can use most light weight things and make it into a steel weapon. (50 lbs. max)
Weaknesses: Cannot use something severely heavy. (60 lbs),

Name of Power: Human Steel
Image of what it does: A sleek shine is blended onto Xu's human body which empowers him with a strong defense.
Strengths: Makes his body strong as steel
weaknesses: Human form, can turn on the body magic within 3 posts, to deactivate takes 5 post wait/6 post cooldown, cannot be activated along with Hybrid "Animal Form", cannot be used along with shadow magic.

Name of Power: Hybrid Steel
Image of what it does: A sleek shine is blended onto Xu's crow body which empowers him with a strong defense.
Strengths: Makes his body strong as steel
weaknesses: This can happen in animal form only, can turn on the body magic within 3 posts, to deactivate takes 5 post wait/6 post cooldown

Name of Power: Steel Feathers
Image of what it does: Feathers will can be used as weapons as they can leave from Xu's body in animal form flying like knives.
Strengths: Enables to throw feathers that are strong as knives, 35 mph once thrown
weaknesses: Needs to be flinged into a certain direction to work, once thrown a certain body part will be exposed from where it was thrown at.

-Hybrid-

Name: Animal Form
Image of what it does: Enables Xu to transform into a hybrid crow
Strength: Allows unlimited time to be in animal form, allows all crow attributes be active, allows Steel Magic and Darkness/Shadow Magic
Weakness: 3 post wait for activation and this remains on the battle field and has a chance within a 4 post wait/6 post cool down, , combination magic cannot be used, increase of post wait on all magic by 2 (Except Hyrbid Section)/cooldown is increased by 1 when in animal form.

Name of Power: Feather Regrowth
Image of what it does: Any feathers that have fell off or thrown away is immediately grown back quicker than it is supposed to be.
Strengths: Can regrow feathers quickly without fail
weaknesses: 2 post wait for regrow of feathers.

Name of Power: Flight
Image of what it does: Allows Xu to fly high into the sky with his wings as he would have fun with aerial combat.
Strength: Can fly in the air
Weakness: Can fly for 5 posts but will be exhausted and requires 3 post cool down for a recovery.

-Illusion-

Name of Power: Shadows
Image of what it does: This illusion spell gives off a multiple of shadow people that are stalking their target making them paranoid, with these things in mind the shadows involve a work making people attack them or converging onto the opponent to make them cluster phobic.
Strengths: Allows Paranoia to set in giving them every slight to be scared at the simplest thing, lasts 3 posts
weaknesses: 3 post wait, 4 post cool down

Name of Power: Memories of the Past
Image of what it does: Xu allows a blast from the past of their opponents putting them back into their childhood remembering of what they encountered in their past, while this in effect Xu can use this to walk away from the fight without much trouble.  
Strengths: Causes depression, lasts 2 posts before fading
weaknesses: 3 post wait, 4 post cool down

-Xu's Combination-
Name of Power: Combination
Image of what it does: A mixture of darkness, illusion, and steel magic gives out a special magic but wears out Xu letting him recover for a little bit.
Strengths: Can produce strong magic, allows production of more stronger magic (3 posts in RP Topic to make a new combination magic)
weaknesses: Can cause exhaustion after use of one, One detailed paragraph each to each post to make it valid.  

-Combination Magic-

Name of Power: The Ghost
Image of what it does: This entity can be summoned through illusions causing fear and as it seems to touch the person is actually it is physically touching them
Strengths: Can cause fear and physical pain
weaknesses: Needs items to make it physical, hard as steel, 5 post wait; 6 post cool down

-Darkness/Shadow Manipulation-

Advantage RP: In moonless night

Shadow Magic Note: No Steel Magic cannot be active with Shadow Magic.

Shadow Magic Note: If the opponent's shadow is constricted they can rip it away from them with their own shadow.

Name of Power: Shadow Blend
Image of what it does: Xu melts and blends into one's shadow allow him to be carried without the person noticing he is being carried in their shadow.
Strengths: Allows him to be carried in someone's shadow without his presence known.
weaknesses: If said person stabs him/herself when Xu is in their shadow he will take damage as well and exit out of the person's shadow immediately.

Name of Power: Face Yourself (Shadow Fake)
Image of what it does: Steel Crow  Shadow-fight Xu uses opponent's shadow to face themselves in combat.
Strengths: Their shadow is physical and will copycat if needed against the person they face, will copycat them and can break routine, if hit by their own owners the owners themselves receive the damage they have done to their shadow
weaknesses: Shadows are weak during sunlight giving the edge for the opponent, once defeated they will go back to their owner's side. 2 post wait, 7 post cooldown, one strike if they are in the light and 2 strikes if they are at night.

Name of Power: Shadow Restraint
Image of what it does: Xu forces either the arms or legs of the opponent to stand still as long as he can preventing them to strike for a limited amount of time.
Strengths: Can prevent an opponents set of limbs ONLY to stop themselves in their tracks using the shadow around them.
weaknesses: 2 Post Limit, 3 post wait; 3 post cooldown, Can only be arms or legs as the set of limbs.

Name of Power: Shadow People (25)
Image of what it does: Forms will rise from various shadows forming them into physical beings which are shadows.
Strengths: These Shadow People are severely strong at night (Can crush trees)
weaknesses: Very weak at day, once defeated they go back to their original places, it takes one hit to kill one shadow (day time), (night time) takes 2 hits

Name of Power: Darkness Consume
Image of what it does: Xu uses the darkness around the area to eat away at the opponents as he would just with no change in his expression, using the very darkness at night time making it physical and enabling teeth to gnash away at the opponent to eat them. Darkness Consume takes a build up while fighting or resting against a opponent this can be used during the night because of its stronger and connection to darkness itself it can be bite at within a speed of 30 mph since it is somewhat slow the darkness helps it disguise of where it may be at unless at moonlight giving away its position. They look like long snakes (10) as they would slither around the area and wrap themselves onto the opponent constricting their legs and then begin to chomp and eat away at the opponent(s).
Strengths: Darkness will become physical as it will eat/chomp at opponent(s) body severing their limbs.
weaknesses: Daytime does not work, requires nighttime, 8 post wait; 5 post cooldown

Name of Power: Darkness Eyesight
Image of what it does: Darkness covers Xu's eyes as he could see in a moonless night giving him the advantage to see where to go.
Strengths: Can see in the darkest of places without trouble.
weaknesses: Cannot be used during the day unless somewhere in a dark place or at night.

Name of Power: Darkness Summon
Image of what it does: Steel Crow  437561
The monster is born from the very essence of darkness at night time enabling a trembling fear for other people as said the monster is hard to control as it would attack both the user and opponent(s). It was said from a book that a man can summon this monster at night where nothing physical can harm it unless it is of magic.
Strengths: Nothing physical can harm it, can cause physical damage.
weaknesses: Can be only summoned at night time, red eyes are always visible, 4 post wait; 4 post cooldown, weak against magic attacks (not magic imbued weapons), day time with make it disappear.

Name of Power: Dual Blades (2)
Image of what it does: Two dark blades are shot from the body of Xu as it would pierce of who he sees in his field of sight, with these in mind the blades are 75-meter-long, thing as a front page of a notebook going at 60 mph. Even with this used this gives Xu a time to recuperate for using such an attack giving him more of a strain on him than a positive one.
Strengths: Can cut through steel
weaknesses: 2 Post Wait; 3 post cooldown

[Warning Image of the Tendril Drill Example, If you are squemish or will puke it is your fault not reading this before hand.]

Name of Power: Night Time
Description:
Steel Crow  The-Darkness

4 Tendrils of shadow come Xu's very own shadow itself as it manifest and goes within a 50 mph this will induce holes into the opponent's shadow but leaves a hole actually onto their body. This power can be used only at night time and if used for a prolonged periods of time Xu will be consumed by the darkness making him into a Shadow being that is between life and death to walk the earth as a Shadow.
This power cannot be used during sunlight because if attempting will not work, they could be cut by the sword/weapon by their own shadow only as magic doesn't work as efficiently against this type of shadow. Once they hit the person's body part they consume the flesh of their shadow as it it is with the person flesh physically (leaving the drill mark onto their body), but even doing so Xu will feel more strained as the shadow ingest the person's shadow/flesh. These drills can attack at once or one after the other leaving more options to strike as they can only eat at instead of holding down the opponent. This attack can be blocked by their shadow if they are holding a weapon it can eat and consume around five inches in diameter this excludes magic armor and magic imbued weapons, magic attacks/magic defense.

Strength: Can cause holes into people's body once the tendril hits, strong as night, hard to see
Weakness: Can use only at night time, 6 post wait;5 post cooldown, used more than 3 times will become a shadow, causes strain and pain while using such a technique, physical weapons and physical armor can block and deflect it

Last edited by Abrafo Cadogan on Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:15 am; edited 20 times in total

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Steel Crow  Empty Re: Steel Crow

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:10 pm

I need a review on this. Please and thank you.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:17 pm

I'll approve this in chunks one at a time and i'll say total approval at the end, note that this thread wont be moved to approved till total approval is gained. All past approvals on this thread can be revoked if powers in a different chunk are conflicting with approved ones.

First chunk: Steel.

Only concern is on the first one, does it also include turning lightweight people and other characters weapons as well?
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:20 pm

Steel magic can only be used on Xu himself and other objects not weapons like swords, axes, guns, etc.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:34 pm

First Chunk: Steel - approved

Second chunk: Hybrid

Even though animal form does have the cooldown it feels like it doesn't have a strong enough weakness to being an animal and such, also i assumethe cooldown comes in effect once the form ends corrct?
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:35 pm

Indeed

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:46 pm

This seems more logical in a way.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:50 pm

Hybrid chunk: Approved
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:46 pm

Woo!

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:54 pm

Is there anything else that is in need of a review?

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:00 pm

I stillneed to review the illusions
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:05 pm

Gotcha, take your time on it.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:20 pm

Illusion, Combination, Comb magic chunk:

Only concern of mine is even though it is logically understandable to know what paranoia does and depression, i feel those are status effects and as status effects should be clarified a little but it's just really minor nit picking on my part.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:36 pm

shall this work out boss?

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:46 pm

yes that works that chunk is approved, now for the more dreaded one,

Shadow-

So first i'm curious on the clone one, is the shadow only allowed to do physical attack or copy powers, if he is allowed to copy powers what is the percentage of the damage difference from the original power.

Next Shadow restraint is problemmatic since it's basically an immobilize and if done correclty i see that it could just be combo'd into an op move.

Shaded hanging tree- in general it just seems far too op of a move since it seems like a killing move. So i would say get rid of it although i do like the idea of attacking a person by attacking their shadow first this is just far too op of a move.

Shadow people- I need clarification on how much damage a shadow can take before it disappears. I.e = One physical hit to dissipate a shadow.

Night time- I see it problematic mainly for how it negates the attacks (if i read it correctly) as well as i recommend having an actual post duriation it can be kept up for. Even though the weaknesses can suit the strengths it just seems problematic.

(as far as i got with reviewing)
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:07 pm

I had to fix some things but that is true hanging tree seems too OP.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:23 pm

Alright so i looked through the rest, Dark constraint isn't necessary since you have the other immobilize so just merge them.

Darkness consume seems problematic, if you were to say send out like a crow or something and if it hits a target a DOT (Damage over time) sort of effect similar to that would happen, but a character being eaten away just seems eh to me.

Dark summon needs a lot more detail if your summoning a being that can do physical damage.

And the blades also needs more detail.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:48 pm

I think I did it right. Tell me what you think.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:58 pm

done now I think

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:34 pm

Okay so now then we only have two abilities to change around, as well as something to reconfirm on shadow.

Night time- Still seems far too op with it being able to block away attacks with ease.

Dark Consume- I feel there needs to be something that has to hit the person first in order for them to be consumed, not just consumed right away

Face Yourself- I assume that the shadow will be defeated the same as the other shadow clone ability in one hit at daytime and 2 at night.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Should I be specific of how many there are?

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:03 pm

For night time yes that would help.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:06 pm

XD I deleted Night Time. But I shall get right back at it later I have a report I have to work on for a meeting.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:19 pm

Is this the final version for now?
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:55 pm

Now I put the night time in, yes it is finished now.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next