Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Levious Trains Sena EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Levious Trains Sena EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Levious Trains Sena EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Levious Trains Sena EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Levious Trains Sena EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Levious Trains Sena EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Levious Trains Sena EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Levious Trains Sena EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Levious Trains Sena EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Levious Trains Sena

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Levious Trains Sena Empty Levious Trains Sena

Post by Sena Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:16 pm

Trusting my instincts to find the clearing, I had entered to forest and made my way to the center. When I got there, I stood and waited for Levious to arrive. Remembering how we ran into each other earlier and planned to meet here.

Last edited by Sena on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Levious Trains Sena Empty Re: Levious Trains Sena

Post by Levious Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:26 pm

The forest was dense, filled with treesI, finally as I was brushing of some bushes to the side. Which later led to finding the clearing finding Sena at the center of the whole area. The wind through my hair, as nice breezy weather takes hold. I raised my hand and waved to Sena. "Hey I'm over here!" I said trying to get her attention.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:30 pm

I picked up a voice behind me and spun around to see Levious. The wind blew through my hair as I jogged over. When I reached I slowed to a halt, "Levious, I'm glad you actually came!" I looked up at his hair and saw it was a bit messy and chuckled.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:42 pm

I notice Sena laughing, and proceeded to ask why, "Why are you laughing?" squinting my eyes. Then proceeding to respond to her comment, "And of course I came, I promise you that I would teach you how to fight." Then trying to show the slim muscles I had.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:46 pm

"Well, your hair is a bit..." I made a swirling motion at my own hair with my finger. When I saw his muscles I looked at my arms and saw how weak they looked and made a face at them.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:57 pm

I notice the sign she gave me, as in she was comparing her strength to me. I go and reassure, "Don't worry, in fighting hand to hand combat, it about the person skills, not their strength." I start to explain how we were going to train, "First, I'm going to teach you the postures in hand to hand fighting, the once we get that cleaned up, I would let you hit these punching bags that I wrap around my hands." I put my right arm over me, and grabbed my back. Taking out training equipment needed for her training. "Then at the end of this, you'll fight me. Don't worry, I won't use any of my powers." I smile.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:00 am

I looked at the equipment and wondered where he got them and decided it wouldn't matter. "Okay, how does the posture go?"

Last edited by Sena on Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:16 am

"Ok, this is how it goes." I tried to my best abilities to show her how to do the posture. "You put your left leg forward, and your right leg slightly back." I demonstrated to her. "Make sure your left arm a lines with your left leg, making it upwards, then putting your right hand as if you were doing a upper cut." I tried to explain, "The posture allows you the maximum offensive abilities, and lets you hit the opportunities to land consecutive attacks." Then showing her the moving of flow of the attacks as they link together. "Ask me anything if you need help."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:20 am

I gave him a blank stare at first then did the complete opposite he said. My left leg back and my right leg forward, lined my left arm with my right leg and my right arm with my left leg. I basically looked like a marching statue.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:28 am

I started to laugh really hard at Sena's posture. I walked up to her, and grabbed her waist with my right arm, later moving her left arm into position with my available hand holding on to her. I then move her left leg with mine. Bring me extremely close to her. "You see, you need to make sure that you're a lined your left body part so when you can transfer the flow of power to that direction."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:34 am

I nodded vigorously while looking down at myself in awe and total concentration. My mind tried to process what Levious was teaching while telling my body to do what it's suppose to do. My cheeks blushed at how he laughed at me, making me embarrassed.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:57 am

"You're doing fine." I smiled as I guided her movements through the exercise. I let go of her, trying to keep the feeling in my head since I'm not used to touching. Then I directed, "Try doing it yourself now." My body starts to feel cold just being away from Sena, wanting to hold her again.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:01 am

I straightened myself out and pictured how I looked before and copied it. After settling myself, I looked at Levious to see if I did it right.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:10 am

I nod my head, and put a thumbs up with my right hand. "You're doing well, just repeat the exercise a few more times and you will perfect it." The wind skimmed through his hair again.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:25 am

I did the stance again and looked at his hair. My laughter broke out before I could hold it back. "Now it's really messed up!" His hair reminded me of a nest.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:40 am

I shuffle to the side, putting my right hand on my waist. "Really now, it's not my fault the wind is like this." Saying with frustration as he lifts up a strand of his white hair. "Do you like my hair being white? People used insult me all the time cause of it, then they'll end up on the floor with a bloody nose when I ten years of age." Looking for Sena's approval.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:46 am

"Like your hair? Is that even a question?" I ruffled his hair, "your hair is awesome, Lev!" I chuckled and tried to get into position again. "So you could beat people up when you were ten? Wow, when I was ten I was...." I trailed off, remembering how my father left.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:04 am

I smiled, relieve that she likes his hair. "Yeah, I was actually able fight grown man cause of my powers." I turned my head to my right side, and began to think of the past. "My powers was pretty cool back in the day." Then I look down at my hands, realizing I still has this curse, not able to touch other people but Sena. And to be vague, that's all I needed. I turn back to the topic at hand, "So what happen when you were ten?" I asked noticing a hesitation in her voice.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:15 am

"When I was ten," I looked down and contemplated what to say next, "when I was ten, my father walked out the door and never came back. So I was the one to keep the family in check due to my mother's weak sense of will. My sister was born not a week before he left so, working was difficult," I laughed a bit. "I didn't know of anyone else who could take care of us. No grandparents, uncles, aunts, no one. So when I was ten I was learning how to cook, sew, everything I could do to help out while my mother drank, worked nights on the corner, if you know what I mean, and spent all our money on anything else she wanted." A strong gust of wind picked up and I stumbled a bit.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:37 am

I look back, remember I had no parent, but at least someone loving took him in. Able to tell she has gone through worst time. I go up to her and give her a bear hug. I told her, "You did your best, and I'm sure your mother has good intentions too, she's is just doesn't know how to show it." I look at her directly in the eyes, "You don't have to deal with it alone."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:46 am

I don't know if it was his words or his warmth but, my eyes began to flood and I buried my face in his shirt. "Thank you," I wiped my face with my arm and laughed, "what are we doing talking about this junk? We're here to train!" I went back to my stance and for the first time in years, I felt like a weight was lifted of my shoulders.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:39 pm

I grabbed the small punching bags and wrapped around my hands. I look at Sena stance, "I think you're ready to start hitting things." saying while I was adjusting the straps. "It's time to apply your stance now." I walked in front of her and raised my right hand up, and my left hand below it. "Try hitting it with flow. Take a deep breath, and swing with precision and accuracy."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:31 am

I looked at his hand and threw my hand back. When I swung for it, I put my left foot forward as if I were throwing a ball with a clenched fist. My fist made contact but didn't feel like it did much anyway. It felt like my muscles weren't working. I looked up at Levious for approval.

Last edited by Sena on Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:39 am

I notice Sena not making much physical contact to the bag. Also her stand over extended her left leg. I try to remind her, "Remember, keep your stance in formation, but also let it loose at the same time. This fighting style so suppose to allow you to do a combination of attacks including your arms and your legs. Make it flow, like if you can feel the wind." I move the small punching back into position. "Are you ready?"

Last edited by Levious on Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:51 am

I nod and get back into the stance. Swinging again and making sure to stay in formation was easier said than done for me. Especially with the dull pain in my hip from getting hit earlier. "Can you show me how it's done? I think I learn better by seeing." I stepped back and rubbed my hip.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next