Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Sena Moves Out {Private} EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Sena Moves Out {Private} EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Sena Moves Out {Private} EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Sena Moves Out {Private} EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Sena Moves Out {Private} EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Sena Moves Out {Private} EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Sena Moves Out {Private} EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Sena Moves Out {Private} EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Sena Moves Out {Private} EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Sena Moves Out {Private}

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sena Moves Out {Private} Empty Sena Moves Out {Private}

Post by Sena Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:03 am

Levious and I had woken up in the clearing and headed out after a few minutes of talking. We were walking to the shabby hut that is my house when my mother stormed out of the front door with a beer bottle in hand as soon as we were there.
"You little shit, where the hell were you?! I need-." She looked at Levious skeptically, "who the hell is this?" Her words weren't slurred and she wasn't stumbling around so I figured she had started her binge not too long ago. Dark, piercing eyes watched Levious as if he were a bug ready to be killed.  
I slowly walked my way to my mother and put my hands up defensively. She never took her eyes off him, "mom, this is my friend, Levious," I gestured with a hand in Levious' direction. "We would like to talk to you about..." My voice went weak and I looked down, my thumbs circling around each other.

Last edited by Sena on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Sena Moves Out {Private} Empty Re: Sena Moves Out {Private}

Post by Levious Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:11 am

Noticing Sena breaking off and weakening,I walk up behind Sena and put my hand on her shoulders to reassure everything is ok. I stood up tall, and look at Sena's mom directly in the eyes. "We're are here to discuss about Sena and her sister to move in with me." I took a quick look at Sena, then made eye contact with her mom again.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:20 am

My mother, Heather, gave a deathly glare at Levious and I, her grip on the bottle hardened and her face turned beat red. "You think I'm gonna let you run away? Is this the thanks I get for bringing you into this world? Looks like I haven't punished you enough. And you," she pointed a white knuckled finger at Levious, "who do you think you are? Take [i]my[/i] children? I don't think so!" She took a swig from the bottle and threw it on the ground, shattering it in pieces of sharp glass.
"Why do you care anyway?" I shouted and stood straighter. "You only want me so you can sit on your butt all day and take out your anger on me and Eden!" Heather's eyes widened and she raised her hand to strike.

Last edited by Sena on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:41 am

I pull Sena behind me before she was about to strike. I wasn't going to let her get hit by her mother Heather anymore. I realize that Sena has been living in hell all her life, and I needed her to get her out of it. My deflection coating was ready to be applied when need, then I shouted, "YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU'VE DONE ANYTHING GOOD TO YOUR DAUGHTER, TREATING HER AS FERTILIZE DIRT HOPING SHE'LL DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU!"
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:52 am

Heater's hand swooped threw the air and hit nothing. She looked dazed at first from being yelled at by Levious then she quickly recovered, "you can't tell me what to do with my children!" Heather laughed as if she had lost her mind and backed away into the house. The longest, most suspenseful seconds of my life ticked by until she came out with a large knife in her raised hand. As she walked to us, she kept her eyes on Levious with a murderous gleam. When she was mere inches away her arm came down as she laughed menacingly.
"No!" I stepped around as quickly as I could and braced myself for possible death.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:58 am

A bit of adrenalin raise through my vain, the thought of someone actually thinking about stabbing me actually made me giggle a bit. I position myself between Sena, and her mother to make sure nothing goes wrong. Her mothers crazy murderous look when into my eyes, I remember those eyes 2 years ago. I looked at Sena, and notion her to stand back. I smirk and raise both my hands up, "You really think that butter knife is going to hurt me?"
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:43 am

Heather hesitated before thrusting the weapon once again, only to have it fly back out of her hand and cause her to stumble backwards. "What the..." She looked up at Levious in fear.
Suddenly Eden came crashing into me with tears in her innocent eyes, "please stop fighting, mommy!" She looked over to our mother and sniffled. As Heather looked at the small child clinging to my side her eyes softened and even looked sad.
"Go," she looked down, "go already!" She yelled and stomped in the other direction. I kept my head low and walked into the house with Eden sobbing on my shirt in silent tears.
"Get your clothes and pack any toys you want to keep." I crept to my room and packed my clothes and a small doll I got when I was younger. When I got back to the living room Eden was holding her bag and carried her favorite doll, a stuffed rabbit in overalls. We walked outside and met the stares of chattering neighbors.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:05 am

When I waited for Sena to get back, I took a deep look into Heathers face. I could tell that she was suffering, and was in pain. When Sena went to go pack her stuff, I told her mom something before she came back. "I'll make sure nothing will happen to them." He tried to reassure Heather, even if she just attempted to stab him. "They'll be safe and out of harms reach, and whenever you want to see them, just mail me." Sena comes back outside, I motioned her to be by me, seeing that the neighbors where watching.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:08 am

Eden and I ushered to Levious. "Lead the way," I said quietly. Eden held my hand with her free one.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:15 am

I looked at Eden, and smiled "You're going to live in a better place now. Nobody is going to hurt you nor Sena." Later turning, I whisper to Sena, "It might be a long time till you see your mom again. We have a long trip ahead of us. So if you have anything to say to her, now is the best time."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:27 am

I turned around to see my mother already walking away so I turned back around and shook my head at Levious. "If I ever see her again, it will be when she's an adult." I stared off into the distance in deep thought.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:41 am

I nodded, starting to tense up I thought to myself, I have to make sure we have enough food for everybody on the table. The very fact that I had to go and hunt game in the forest was a mandatory. Might have to sell the skin of the animals to get money to pay for additional items that're necessary for living. I took a step foward, ready to start my life with them. "Ok, lets move then and get these peoples attention off us." I told Sena.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:45 am

I willingly walked alongside him, ready to get the eyes off me. "Where is your home, Levious?" I was trying to make conversation so it wasn't so tense.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:55 am

"I live at the Neko district." I responded to Sena. I losing up my arms a bit, then continued to talk, "I have a decent place there, but I have only one room, kitchen, and bathroom. We're going to need to make compromises. I'll sleep on the floor while you 2 sleep on the bed." Trying to find a solution in how we are going to live like.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:01 am

I shook my head quickly, "no, no! We can sleep in the living room. You sleep in your room, me and Eden have slept in worst places." How could I let him sleep on the floor?
Eden looked up at me with blushed cheeks and giggled, "I wanna sleep in my husband's room! Sena, you can sleep on the floor!" She peaked at Levious and giggled again. I slapped my hand on my face in embarrassment.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:07 am

I started to laugh, then said jokingly, "Maybe Sena will be my wife, and you'll be our kid. That makes more sense." Then my mind just went dead just thinking about what I just said. My face became pale, and my nerves started to come back.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:10 am

I laughed a little bit and slapped his shoulder playfully, "like I'll get married at sixteen. And Eden, you can't marry him, you're too young." Eden pouted and stomped.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:15 am

I started to drool while I had a mid smile. "Me and Sena Ma-ma-married, that would be something." Then my walk got sloppy of me daydreaming.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:18 am

I walked ahead of Levious and then walked backwards. "Lev, you have a bit of....." I motioned at my mouth to tell him he was drooling. Is he hungry?

Last edited by Sena on Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:22 am

I was still walking in mid daze. Then I rubbed my neck, "Whaa" Barely noticing Sena. Then went back to day dreaming.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:29 am

I giggled and went back to walking beside him. Eden tried to pick up rocks and tripped a little.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:34 am

I tried to regain my focus, then look to my side making sure those two were keeping up with me. "So what are you planning to do when we get there Sena? I'm going to need to clean up my place." I start to worry about the mess I have back at my house.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:39 am

"Oh, don't worry about that! I'll clean up as a thank you gift, for starters anyway. I can't thank you enough for taking us in when we needed it. I'm gonna help out with paying and also cooking." I started counting in my head the things I could do to help out in his house and used my fingers while looking up at the sky.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:45 am

I smile, "Let me work on paying the taxes, you don't have to work." I rubbed my belly side to side, "I would like a meal though when I get home though." I started to laugh joyfully, excited for a good mean because he was unable to cook a decent tasting meal.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:49 am

I smiled, "well, I have a job so at least I could buy food. And don't worry about a decent meal, I cook pretty well. At least that's what people have said." I patted his back playfully then put my hand in my pocket.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next