Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
(Private Training) Reprisal of stength EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
(Private Training) Reprisal of stength EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
(Private Training) Reprisal of stength EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
(Private Training) Reprisal of stength EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
(Private Training) Reprisal of stength EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
(Private Training) Reprisal of stength EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
(Private Training) Reprisal of stength EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
(Private Training) Reprisal of stength EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
(Private Training) Reprisal of stength EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

(Private Training) Reprisal of stength

3 posters

Go down

(Private Training) Reprisal of stength Empty (Private Training) Reprisal of stength

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:27 pm

Lloyde was sitting on a rock in the middle of the clearing reading his book but something was clearly on his mind. ~Hmm.. how can I get stronger, there has to be something~ Lloyde closed his book with a deep sigh of malcontent as he opened up a book of Soul manipulation and began to ponder what he could add.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

(Private Training) Reprisal of stength Empty Re: (Private Training) Reprisal of stength

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:39 pm

I dropped down from a nearby tree. "What's that book you got there?"

Last edited by Tom Bluemann on Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

(Private Training) Reprisal of stength Empty Re: (Private Training) Reprisal of stength

Post by Hyper Librarian Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:41 pm

I walked through, seeing a man dropping from a tree. I also saw another man reading a book. "So...... what are you guys doing?"
Hyper Librarian
Hyper Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:46 pm

Lloyde sits up, wiping his buttocks down from the dirt as he looks at the two new people. "Hello, my name is Lloyde. And this is a book from school. They had us sorcerers learn from these battle tactics books to train.. But there isn't much more in here that I don't already know."
Looking over at the man in the tree he holds out his hand
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:48 pm

I grab the book and skim through it. "Oh please, this is child's play for me". I close the book. "If you want I can teach you some things that book won't be able to teach ya".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Librarian Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:50 pm

Octavian plucks the book out of the man's hands and does a scan of it himself. "Seeing as to how I know absolutely nothing of the content in here..." Octavian only knew how to manipulate Ice.....
Hyper Librarian
Hyper Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:54 pm

Lloyde's eyes widen in a astonishing delight "Learning is all I live for! Learning with you is a honor.. but what are your names?"

Lloyde examines the man holding the book and takes note that he looks human "You can be my sparring partner, I'd love to get to know you two" ~he says as he looks at both strangers
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:56 pm

"Name's Bluemann. Been around for 2 centuries now, and almost all those years I've perfected some of the stuff you're still learning".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Librarian Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:59 pm

"I am Octavian Forge," the warrior replied. "Let's fight."
Hyper Librarian
Hyper Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:02 pm

Lloyde takes a quick back-step and looks at Octavian "Sure thing, but I'd like to go by some intructions from Blueman. Is there anything I should practice during this sparring session?"
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:04 pm

"Definitely work on efficiency. You could have all the power possible, but it means nothing if the opponent can tire you out quickly by dodging your attacks".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper Librarian Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:07 pm

"I agree. Make your attacks decisive, and well-thought out."
Hyper Librarian
Hyper Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:11 pm

"Well, I'll start small and see what I can do" Lloyde pull out his sword and flips the handle before charging at Octavian. Preforming a quick lunge with the blade revered.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down