Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
A little relaxation and training.[open] EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
A little relaxation and training.[open] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
A little relaxation and training.[open] EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
A little relaxation and training.[open] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
A little relaxation and training.[open] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
A little relaxation and training.[open] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
A little relaxation and training.[open] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
A little relaxation and training.[open] EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
A little relaxation and training.[open] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A little relaxation and training.[open]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A little relaxation and training.[open] Empty A little relaxation and training.[open]

Post by Ember Sun May 18, 2014 6:18 pm

I went to the clearing feeling rather bored and decided to do a little training with my whip. A small breeze blows across the clearing as I pull out a rose and lean against a tree as I try to figure out what I want to do for training.
Ember
Ember
Admin

https://innerheart.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A little relaxation and training.[open] Empty Re: A little relaxation and training.[open]

Post by Piro Tue May 20, 2014 2:16 pm

*As i was heading deep in the forest i felt a present not too far form my way so i decided to check it out. As i get close i remembered the guy form the Inn* He was the one who talked with the angel
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

A little relaxation and training.[open] Empty Re: A little relaxation and training.[open]

Post by Ember Tue May 20, 2014 2:20 pm

I twirl the rose in my hand as I keep leaning against a tree. "Roses really are pretty." I say aloud to myself, not noticing that anyone came near. I then put some of my magic into the rose, turning the rose in my hand into a whip.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Tue May 20, 2014 2:32 pm

I see the rose turn into a whip. Hmm that's not a bad weapon it has a similar effect like my penn i guess *I jump up to a high up branch white out noise. To observe the guy without interrupting her*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Tue May 20, 2014 3:49 pm

I stumbled through the woods bored as usual, looking for a certain flower, one said to be magically made, a rose that changes color throughout the year. Yellow in summer, White in Autum, Black in Winter and Red in spring. At each time the rose has magical properties. Of which I am unaware. As I searched the forest, I encountered a strange presence Is it the rose? I thought, begining to follow it.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Tue May 20, 2014 7:27 pm

I pull out a few metal rods out of my bag and throw them into the air. I'm rather bored with training... I sigh and swing my whip at at the rods, cutting all three in half. "There isn't anything to do right now..." The metal rods fall into the ground, sticking out of the ground.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Tue May 20, 2014 7:32 pm

-Nice whip you got ther. *I yel down form the tree* -And you have a nice waye of storing it too.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed May 21, 2014 1:17 am

I approached the pressence, when I found piro and some other boy, playing with a whip. I sighed and went to turn away. Then I noticed. The pressence wasn't them, but something underneath them. I sighed again, irritated and strode into their area, hoping they would leave once things got crowded.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed May 21, 2014 1:22 am

I look up, now noticing someone else here. "Its nothing special, I just put magical energy into it and it turns into a whip." I shrug and yawned, feeling rather bored.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Wed May 21, 2014 4:19 am

*I drop my penn down to the guy* -Take a look at it those penn it's my weapon.
*As we talk i sense Ren approaching us and something else too but not sure what. Jump down form the tree.*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed May 21, 2014 5:51 am

I see that they payed little attention to me, a mere 10 meters away I leant down. Placing my palm on the ground. As a blue flame engulfed my arm I pushed down on the ground. Now slowly softening. The beginning of magma.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed May 21, 2014 8:03 pm

I begin to smell smoke as I ignore the falling pen and begin to look around. "Do you smell smoke?" I then notice someone sitting against a tree at the edge of the clearing as well as the origin of the smoke itself. "Are you trying to set the forest on fire?"
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Wed May 21, 2014 8:37 pm

- Let's move fast he turns the ground into lava. *I use my wings and fly towards Ren*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu May 22, 2014 1:44 am

I sighed as an immencely large void opened up infront of piro, but at my side "I have work to do...." I said as the ground melted around my hand, a searing magma. It even began to slowly evaporate an condensate into the air as I pushed my hand further. -I would not suggest going near me or the void: OOC)
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Fri May 23, 2014 12:40 am

As I, flying in the air, was making his daily 'pilgrimage' of spreading the word around the world, I cam across a aura of demons and a vampire. As I was heading towards the point, I saw a man controlling the blue flame and muttered to myself saying "Does he plan to attack his own kind? Damn Demons, don't even have the civility to not attack their wretched brethren. I might as well step in and stop this. It wouldn't look good if I just overlooked murder." I fly in, now 50 yards away and in plain few and yell "Halt Demon, what are you planning to do. If you plan to disturb what little peace we have, I will have to step in and end you here and now. I draw 2 of my medium sized swords, leaving atleast 8 more attached.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 23, 2014 1:05 am

I stay where I am, wary of the sphere that appeared next to the Demon. "Why are you trying to burn this place down?" As I see The other demon fly towards the him, I see an angel fly down towards up, deciding to ignore him for now.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri May 23, 2014 2:44 am

I sighed pathetically "I am merely searching for something, I have no intentions of hurting any of you..." I continued to make my way further into the earth, slowly widening the hole, not bothering to look at any of them, I simply said 3 words to the angel "you can leave" I reached a harder type of stone and turned up the heat slightly.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Fri May 23, 2014 7:57 am

*i stop at the void* -Ren would you put away your voids the are annoying when people try to fly. And you should know bay now that i dont start fights.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri May 23, 2014 5:51 pm

I know you don't..." I chuckled reaching yet harder stone "but he might.."I said only firefly glancing tintype angel,
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Fri May 23, 2014 6:21 pm

"I would like to know what your searching for then, heathen." I have a disgusted look on my face, doing my best to not slaughter the two abominations on sight.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sat May 24, 2014 2:31 am

I watch from where I'm standing, ready to fight if I have to and not knowing who these people are. I see a tree near him catch fire from the heat of the magma he is making. What is with him? He doesn't care if he burns everything including himself.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sat May 24, 2014 4:35 am

*I start controling the wild fire and put them out. I ignore the angel for now and try to stop Ren* -Ren control yourself and find a not so destructive way to do what you doo.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sun May 25, 2014 5:04 am

(How would a wildfire start from a: a flame surrounding ONLY my arm which I can controll b: a pit of magma that is slowly evaporating that is only a meter in with.)

"None of your fucking buisness, that's what" I said in a drab tone as I stopped delving deeper and worked on evaporating the last of the magma. Once it was gone I looked down at thrones vines that seemed to be immune to heat.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Mon May 26, 2014 1:29 am

I, know even more irritated with the demon, proceed to not leave till I figure out his intentions with this hole. I fill in the hole with shapes of Prisma Magius.  I speak with a irritated, angered tone saying "Now hear me Hellenistic abomination of Hell. Your going to tell me what the hell your looking for. So we good do this the easy way, where I don't have to fight you, or we can do this the fun way." I could be seen garnished in my 10 blades total, two in my hand and the 8 on my person.

(OOC- For that forming of Prisma Magius. You could attempt to break it but that would be futile. That 10 Slots filled in that semi small hole. You would need NPC level magic to break it so.)
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon May 26, 2014 7:34 am

I grew tired of the useless angels attempt to delay me "a fucking rose... Okay?" I sighed as I conjured a void, flat, above the whole. pushing the void downward I sent the sudden shapes in the whole through the void, making it exit behind the angel harmlessly "now can you leave me be?"
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next