Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Compliments to the staff/ Hopeful Edition in the future. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Compliments to the staff/ Hopeful Edition in the future. EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Compliments to the staff/ Hopeful Edition in the future. EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Compliments to the staff/ Hopeful Edition in the future. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Compliments to the staff/ Hopeful Edition in the future. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Compliments to the staff/ Hopeful Edition in the future. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Compliments to the staff/ Hopeful Edition in the future. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Compliments to the staff/ Hopeful Edition in the future. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Compliments to the staff/ Hopeful Edition in the future. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Compliments to the staff/ Hopeful Edition in the future.

Go down

Compliments to the staff/ Hopeful Edition in the future. Empty Compliments to the staff/ Hopeful Edition in the future.

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:22 pm

Hello, I wanted to thank the moderators and admins for constructing tier system. adding story to the place. It seems to also have secret artifacts and something to do here other then become stronger and fight...

I wanted to ask if Lores may be submitted. I am very interested in learning about the world that is currently being created. I would believe something similar to a Library of Stories/Knowledge bank may be tied into here. Incase each member is curious about the origins of their race, who are the names they should Recognize.

Much sites do not put as much effort as Andrew puts in. I know you all have a lot on your plate but I want to get to know as much as possible. In return I would try my best to recruit people weekly( w/permission) to keep this going.
I understand that what I am asking for may take a month+ but I would like to know if it will, in the future, be created.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down