Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Wandering around (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Wandering around (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Wandering around (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Wandering around (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Wandering around (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Wandering around (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Wandering around (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Wandering around (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Wandering around (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Wandering around (Open)

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wandering around (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wandering around (Open)

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:00 pm

Lucius whirled around as he sensed a Drakonia appear, and he saw a shadow. He saw the dead grass and almost lost it. Grass didn't need to die, it had no blood or eyes to stare at. It could live. He looked at the female with interest. "Do you have a purpose for your presence?" He asked, tail swishing behind him. His hand dripped blood and his head did too. He inadvertently stood in front of Ember, as if on instinct. He didn't know if this woman was friend or foe.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:11 pm

"Hello, I'm ember." I wave from behind Lucius and then start to wipe the blood off his head and wrap it up with some rags in my bag. "You need to calm down, not everything looking for a fight.:
Ember
Ember
Admin

https://innerheart.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:17 pm

Lucius sighed. "But some things are. Best to be prepared." He said. He shifted his wings and his tail lifted and slammed against the ground. "I asked you a question, female. I don't like it when the hang in the air." He growled, his hand twitching again.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:20 pm

the girl smirked a little at his aggressiveness "yes my drakonian brother steady yourself as the vampire said, my name is Marlissa, drakonian just as you, i simply smelled the stench of my own kinda and was nothing more than curious as to what they were doing out here of all places" Marlissa eye'd the vamp but her eyes turned back to Lucius
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:25 pm

Lucius's nostrils flared. "I left. Why else would I be this far from home. But here's the question, why are you here?" He asked, not giving away much at all. His psychotic mind was struggling at its chains, so he focused on the smell of his own blood to try and quell it. It calmed down a little, but he needed to spill others blood to truly keep it at bay. If he wanted to. His normal mind was the fake, after all.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:31 pm

" back up from Lucius when I finish and hand him a clean rag. "Here, wipe your hand off." I smile softly, and look at the pretty drakonian. "He has a point, what are you doing? Your kind usually don't leave the mountain.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:51 pm

Lucius takes the rag silent, but turns to give an appreciative smile before turning back to the female. He wipes his hand off, not daring to look at it. He handed the rag back to Ember, his nostrils flaring again. He waited for an answer.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:25 pm

"oh" Merlissa smiled "When did i need permission to leave? after all I could be out looking for angels, or I could just be wandering about, when did i need permission to leave the mountain" Merlissas wings appear showing a lighter red color and she giggles. "Although i'm surprised not many Drakonian wish to be seen with such an..." she looks at the vampire and smiles almost evilly ".unsavory being"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:45 pm

Lucius growled looking angrier by the second. "I guess you don't need permission. But, last I checked I don't need you to approve my damn friends. I protect my friends, especially from insults." He growled. His tail thrashed around some more, and he bared his fangs. But, it was almost as if he... Smiling?
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:14 pm

I stepped out from behind Lucius. "Its fine, She is right, its rare for your kind to mingle with other people like vampires." I smile softly, and bow to Merlissa. "It was my fault anyway, I bumped into him."
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:32 pm

Marlissa looks surprised at first but giggles and smiles "good good some people at least understand that Drakonians are never at fault" Marlissa smiled almost more happily than before, "at this rate we could at least earn back the respect and fear from those that first walked the land"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:42 pm

"I would have to disagree with you on that one thing, your kind is at fault sometimes." I smile softly, offering the girl a handshake. "Whats your name by the way?"
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:36 am

Lucius growled under his breath. "Look Ember, you've met the more obnoxious, stuck up part of my kind." He laughed. "At least I know our kind isn't perfect. After all I exist." He chuckled, which slowly became a psychotic giggle. His pupils become smaller, as he continued laughing. The links of the chain holding down his true nature were groaning under pressure. His tail twitched faster, as did his hands. His eyes focused on the female and stopped giggling."We don't need fear. We don't need fear at all. Respect yes, but to get respect you give it first. Now don't be such an obnoxious brat around my friend." He said creepily, his smile wide. He hunched over slightly and started giggling again.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:12 am

Marlissa gave almost a cackling laugh "now now control yourself fellow brethren we have no need to strike out at one another, after all we both still hold the most common enemy regardless of leaving our homeland or not. after all a rabid blood thirsty Drakonian is the best kind" She gave a small giggle as she looked at Ember "You there vampire tell me, you've been around long enough to say that the drakonians are at fault some times, tell me who is more wrong those angels for hunting my people or us for running away?" Her eyes narrowed on his hand and waved it off.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:35 am

I pull my hand away since she decides to ignore it. "That one would be on the angels, but we are currently at a truce right now so you should at least try to get along with some of them." I step away from Lucius as he seems to be starting to lose it.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:37 am

Lucius continued laughing. "I'm not... Only bloodthirsty." He said. He grabbed his other arm and starting shaking as he laughed louder. His tail starting thrashing around wildly, his wings shivered, and his hands shook. The chain was broken. His pupils were the size of dots as he looked at the female. "I'm psychotic." He giggled. His head was tilted to the side, and he started humming. The song was really, really evil and creepy. Sometimes he would pause and laugh, then continue the song.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:43 am

Marlissa shoot a glare at Lucius "ENOUGH brethren there is no point in unleashing yourself now it would result in the Drakonians lossing strong forces. Remember our enemy is those blasted angels, the families they slaughtered our everlasting immortality destroyed because of them, if anyone you should hold a grudge against is them" As she said that she looked at Ember "angels will never be forgiven not after what they have taken from me and from all Drakonian they will reach the end of their life cycle and then....then Drakonia can rest and relax once more and stand idle to your own cycles"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:54 am

Lucius looked at her with a wide creepy grin. "Enermies? I have no enemies. Only those who attack me, and all of them are dead. It was fun to watch them bleed. Then I stared into their lifeless eyes, wondering, what were their last thoughts? It was fun. Lots of fun." He giggled, and it became high pitched. "You can go fight the angels. If an angel attacks me I'll kill it. I'm going to live the rest of my days in a forest. It has many more animals to bleed then those mountains." He said, shaking. He started giggling again, his green eyes flicking around. His tail thrashed, wings shivered, and hands twitched. He started humming again. This thing didn't even seem like a Drakonian at this point.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:13 am

I slowly walked towards Marissa, feeling safer near her then the clearly insane drakonian. "I hope you have something to deal with this." I quietly pull out my rose as I prepare to defend myself.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:23 am

Marlissa frowned and sighed "fine then go live with the trees but do not expect me to help you when the angels swarm around you" she lowered her voice so only ember can here "funny i thought you vamps could hold your own against most things. just let it have it's space if it really wants to live here let it, our kind are very territorial ever since the slaughters." Marlissa slowly takes a step back.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:34 am

Lucius tilted his head again. "I won't let them." He laughed. Then he looked at Ember backing away from him."Oh dear, it seems I've scared my friend. Don't worry Ember, I won't kill you. I prefer animals, and you haven't attacked me." He said, turning his gaze to the female. "Look at what you made me do. Your words let this side of me lose, and now I've lost a friend. How rude." He said, but didn't actually seem to be angry. He slowly stopped giggling, but still held a wide smile. His pupils became a tiny bit larger. Was his normal side returning?
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:47 am

"I rather not fight if I can help it miss." I smile softly at Lucius, trying to prove he didn't lose a friend. "You haven't lost a friend, I just would rather be safe then sorry in case you do decide to attack someone."
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:55 am

Lucius finally frowned. "I may be insane but I haven't lost control. When I say I'm not attacking anyone unprovoked, I'm not attacking anyone unprovoked." His pupils grew wider, almost normal sized. He stopped hunching over, his tail slowed down, his hands almost stopped shaking, and his wings went still. Lucius smiled, but it wasn't creepy, just a regular, friendly smile. "I'm happy you're still my friend. Most creatures have run from me screaming by now." He said.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:57 am

Marlissa smirked and smiled as she pulled out a small fan and fan'd herself as she looked at lucius almost as if she was glad for the outcome or maybe something darker, she simply stared at lucius with a soft smile.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:10 am

Lucius turned to deal with Marlissa and noticed her smiling. He tilted his head slightly in confusion. "Can I help you?" He asked, confused. He didn't think she gained anything, why was she smiling?
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next