Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Call of the Over ruler, The one above all Angel EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Call of the Over ruler, The one above all Angel EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Call of the Over ruler, The one above all Angel EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Call of the Over ruler, The one above all Angel EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Call of the Over ruler, The one above all Angel EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Call of the Over ruler, The one above all Angel EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Call of the Over ruler, The one above all Angel EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Call of the Over ruler, The one above all Angel EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Call of the Over ruler, The one above all Angel EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Call of the Over ruler, The one above all Angel

3 posters

Go down

Call of the Over ruler, The one above all Angel Empty Call of the Over ruler, The one above all Angel

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Kurei walks into the city and with a backpack on his back and a sword strapped to his side.
"Where is the Leader? I need to speak him with?!?" ~ I shout , awaiting for the strongest Angel to arrive.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Call of the Over ruler, The one above all Angel Empty Re: Call of the Over ruler, The one above all Angel

Post by Feoria Blackgale Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:27 pm

Feoria had just finished up with a small quest she was assigned to. After the fly back she came to some young lad shouting out for Sir. Anderson.
"Ah sir. May I help you?"
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Call of the Over ruler, The one above all Angel Empty Re: Call of the Over ruler, The one above all Angel

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:35 pm

Kurei bowed gentlemanly towards Feoria and greeted her with a smile~
"Good afternoon, I am Kurei Natsumori, I have returned with one of the Fallen Angels' head. I am here to have Mr. Andrew confirm the bounty."
~Kurei set down his bag and stretched out his wings, widespread, glistening with the sun as he catches the light perfectly
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:42 pm

The woman looked at the the wings and then the body.
"Looks like you need him now." she said in her mind.
Well I be happy to guide you to him." Walking to one of the corridors. "This way please." The walk was going to be along one. And one she just took at that. She wanted to have small talk for as long as there where going to walk around the court grounds.
"So sir. What is your name? I am Feoria form the Blackgale family. Seeing as your are a turning in a bounty, I would hope to assume that you are a strong bounty hunter."
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:51 pm

Kurei swings his backpack over his shoulder and follows alongside Feoria~
"I wouldn't say I am a strong Angel, but I am a stronger one after defeating one of my own kind. He acted like a complete and utter beast and I was reluctant to make the kill, but hurting another person was well beyond my Jagans will to resist." ~ Kurei shows the bandages wrapped around his arm and shivers.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:59 pm

Turning down one of the hallways. The two started to go up a flank of stairs.
"Well even if you say that. Not many can attack no even kill one of there own kind. We are nothing like the savages the live down below." Passing the top of the stair piece and turning down the main hallway. The walls of this hallway staggered up an collided at the top with chandlers expanding and brightening the lights. The floor below was covered with a golden carpet flourished with white snow-like ends connecting them to the ever going morel of the great angels flying in the light of the sky.
"Still you are one amusing young lad. May I ask you name again?"
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:03 pm

Haku had came to the catsle after dealing with a group. He noticed 2 angels as he walked towards the angels. He recognized both. " What brings you two here?"
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Kurei looked at Haku and pointed at him as he remembered "You're that guy dealing with the Silver Hand Members, my name is Kurei Natsumori and I am here to talk with the big cheese, and I don't think I need to ask if he is home" ~

Kurei smiled and drew his sword and handed it to Haku
"This is the Angel-slaying blade, I am sure you should know what to do with it seeing as you work here. I retrieved it during a encounter with one of the Fallen"
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:14 pm

Looking at the two lads made her feel out of place.
"Now, this is no place for the bother of you to start fighting. Kurei, chill out so we can arrive on time. I hate being late!" on the other hand the other lad was quite cute. "So sir, how are you this day. It been a while since I have seen your face."
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:18 pm

"I am doing fine. I just finished some paperwork. And you mentioned a Fallen?" I hand him my black book "Find him in here and I will handle your payment. And as for this blade." I took it and layer it on the ground. I then proceed to gathr a mass amount of Holy Lightning and proceeded to destroy the sword into dust. "That is what happens to swords tainted by the fallen."
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:25 pm

Kurei respectfully declines the book and pulls out Asura's head from his backpack
" I don't remember his name unfortunately, and I'm not here for just this. I require a higher level of strength to undo a curse. I wouldn't have brought him dead otherwise."
~Kurei handed Haku the backpack and walked past him looking in both directions, keeping an eye out for a glimpse of the Angel
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:32 pm

Looking at the head just made the woman sick.
"Oh god, please put it away." Puking up some chunks of her lunch before the two. "You guys make me sick!" the woman dashed ahead to the main down at the end of the hallway. Stopping at the door of the great one she shouted back.
"When ever that thing is wrapped up you can meet me and Sir. Anderson here at the grand-chambers."
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Haku was somewhat angered and relieved at the same time. "Ihate to be the bringer of bad news but Lord Anderson isn't here at the moment. He is currently gathering the other races for a Council regarding these so called Silver Hands. I know this personally because my squad is tasked with guardingbthe city while he is gone."
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:52 pm

"Well this brings nothing but utter disappointment. It seems I have to go get "dads" attention myself" ~Kurei faced Haku and let out a sigh
"As for my reward.. I would prefer something to slay my enemies with."
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:08 pm

Walking into the grand chambers she saw that the great Sir. was not there anymore. Dashing out like a bolt of lightning towards the other two she shouted out in blind rage.
"The master is missing!!! He was here just a few minutes ago an now he isn't. We need to find him! No one else has a chest like him..." she said with love struck eyes at his image.
It wasn't long before she lost interest in the two. Dashing out she jumped into the void and disappeared.
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down