Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
A Shy Bunny meets Three Princesses EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
A Shy Bunny meets Three Princesses EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
A Shy Bunny meets Three Princesses EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
A Shy Bunny meets Three Princesses EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
A Shy Bunny meets Three Princesses EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
A Shy Bunny meets Three Princesses EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
A Shy Bunny meets Three Princesses EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
A Shy Bunny meets Three Princesses EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
A Shy Bunny meets Three Princesses EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A Shy Bunny meets Three Princesses

2 posters

Go down

A Shy Bunny meets Three Princesses Empty A Shy Bunny meets Three Princesses

Post by Usagi Mizuki Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:16 am

A Shy Bunny meets Three Princesses QWk4JkS
Name: Usagi Mizuki (Usagi-chan)
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Race:Bunny-hybrid...?
Family:None
Background/History:
A few years ago...
{ Usagi Mizuki, a 15 year old girl living in the Nekojima Apartments was helping out at a cafe in the Food District. Though fairly shy, she offered to help the desperate owner of the cafe  who needed and extra person. Greeted by a bright smile that warmed her heart, she was suddenly dragged into the store and dressed in a maid outfit by the other teens that worked there, not being able to fight against their gleams and sudden movements she was forced into the dressing room. When she slowly peaked out from the curtain she saw them waiting anxiously and sighed, slowly opening the curtain to reveal herself. As soon as she opened it, all the girls started complimenting her saying how cute she was and how great she looked in it,though her slight tugging on the bottom of the dress went unnoticed. The small cafe opened a few minutes later, leaving her no option but to get through the day with the outfit on....She spent the day stuttering, welcoming customers, taking their orders, bringing them their sweets, and telling then goodbye and come again, like a usual cafe would do.She was very good at making sweets, at an expert level at that, so she helped to prepare the sweets on the menu as well. It was a very busy day, she was tired, but she liked seeing the smiles of her customers and her friends at work. So from that day forward she started to work at that cafe, to help out and to pay rent, and that is where the most unusual, exciting, and life changing experience happened!"}

*** One day after work*
Usagi's P.O.V

I change from my maid clothes into my casual outfit as i do everyday, and neatly fold in ,leaving it in my fluffy bunny themed locker. As i walk of the changing room, i smile gently at the comfortable warm, homey cafe that i have gotten use to and love. I turn towards the others at work and say goodbye before heading out of the cafe. I've come to know them as friends-no even family almost. They are nice and caring, although they can be slightly nosy and protective, i know they're just looking out for me and i love them with all my heart. I stop when i notice that i have been walking and look up at the orange,red, and violet sky, the beautiful colors blending into the sky like a magical aurora. Suddenly i saw a bright light pour out from the sky onto a spot not far from where i was. Curious and feeling a strong pulling sensation, i ran towards the light. The light was starting to disappear and i ran not wanting to lose sight of it, until i reached a small stand where the light completely subsided. Stopping catch my breath i  walked towards the stand curious yet cautious at the same time. When i stopped right in front of it, i looked to see that it was a stand with jewelry on it. Necklaces,bracelets,rings,pendents,hair clips,brooches, and other jewelry of various designs were on display. Marveling the many items on display i found 4 items that caught my eye, and picked them up to examine them. A golden ring with a bunny on it, a crystal snowflake brooch with a very beautiful detailed design, a Sakura flower hair accessory, and a green,purple,black necklace that looked like the swirling colors of the cosmos, with a bright star charm hanging from the middle.

Too absorbed in the jewelry, i didn't notice when a lady appeared behind the stand, and i almost jumped 10 feet away from the stand when she said "I see you are interested in those..". I looked up to see a woman most likely in her 20's with long graceful violet hair and crystal green eyes that seemed to sparkle in the setting sun's light, her flowing lilac fading dress reached her ankles and seemed to fit her perfectly. Realizing i was staring at her for a while i panicked and started stuttering , my usual shyness taking over, and i mentally scolded myself for doing so. " U-u-um...yes i am..h-how much are these..?". The woman answered " You may have have them for free, it's quite rare to get a customer, and since your the first, they are a gift to you." I stood there for moment almost forgetting something." T-thank you.." I said before running off....

** At her apartment**
(Usagi's P.O.V still)

I look at the jewelry on my bed staring at them. ' I've never seen any jewelry like this before...maybe it's a new design...but where did that stand come from..? That light was really weird..maybe..'. Before she could finish her thoughts the jewelry shined brightly and she had to close her eyes to keep from being blinded by the light. When she opened her eyes, she saw three girls and a bunny. "...Eh?!". A girl with long pink hair and pink eyes spoke " Hello, my name is Yuuka Sakurahime, fox princess of the Sakura Kingdom..". she bows and smiles warmly at me. 'eh..?' . The next girl, with hair the lightest blue that it's white and eyes like snow and ice spoke next " I'm Crystalise Shiraryukihime, princess of the Snow Kingdom!" she exclaimed and beamed an energetic smile. The last girl with soft multicolored hair and violet-purple eyes with stars in them spoke " Tenno Seikohime, princess of the Celestial world, and keeper of the Celestial Gate.". And all at once they said " We'll be in your care from now on!". Not knowing what else to say i just sat there, blinked, then said slowly " I'll.. take good care of you...". I looked at the bunny who just said " Since, you like me and you seem like a cute shy little bunny girl, i'll give you the traits and reflexes of a bunny!" and disappeared turning back into the ring permanently stuck on my ring finger. The girls disappeared too and went back into their jewelry forms on me, the sakura hair accessory on the right side of my hair hidden in my hat, the snowflake brooch on my chest (right side), and the necklace, well on my neck. I lay down on my bed and stares up at ceiling wondering what my life will be like after this day, while i slowly drift off into sleep....

**meanwhile**
???? P.O.V

A wintry frost, a soft petal, and a mysterious universe has entered her life...and now we must go after her!

Personality:

Usagi: Usagi is very shy and speaks softly, preferring not to talk to people , because she'll start stuttering. She has a slight un comfort towards the male gender for reasons unknown. Not knowing what to say to others she doesn't start a conversation much and starts to panic making her seem weird and awkward. She is uncomfortable with attention as well, though in contrast she likes to help people. Putting her shy personality aside, behind that is a kind and empathetic person, listening and helping out others. She also seems to be clumsy at times and panics during a situation. Those three girls are apparently just spirits and she transforms into them to gain powers, although her personality changes to theirs along with the power. They sometimes speak through her, which causes her some trouble.

Sakurahime: A princess of a far away kingdom that is suddenly in Usagi's care. She is a respectful,formal, and kind person, that tries to help someone who is in trouble. She is very selfless putting others needs in place of her own.She has the powers of spring and sakura, being able to use her own kind of sakura magic flower/nature magic, and somewhat sunlight magic. When in her form, Usagi makes the weather warm and comfortable/spring like and has sakura petals falling around her. She has a special ability called Spring Step and makes a trail of flowers appear where ever she walks, though it only last 4 feet and starts to fade at that point.

Shirayukihime: A princess of the Snow Kingdom. She has a very energetic and happy go lucky persona. Being the youngest of the three, she is slightly dense, immature. Though that immaturity makes her seem weird, but often makes others smile and laugh. Her magic is snow magic, ice magic, and crystal magic. She has a special ability to lower the temperature in the area she is in, and snowflakes and snowflowers often fall around Usagi when in her form..

Seikohime: A princess of the Celestial Kingdom and keeper of the celestial gate. She has a very calm and silent demeanor, smiling occasionally while looking up ay the sky or stars. She seems to be the most mature of them  and being a princess s kind and caring also.Unlike the other two that avoid fighting, she fights to protect herself and others. When in her form, Usagi gains the powers of the stars, sky, cosmos/astral/celestial power, darkness/void and weather. Her special ability is to be able to predict which gives her a advantage in battles sometimes when this ability kicks in to save her in life threatening situations.

Sakurahime:
Shirayukihime:
Tenno Seikohime:

Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover:None
Usagi Mizuki
Usagi Mizuki

Back to top Go down

A Shy Bunny meets Three Princesses Empty Re: A Shy Bunny meets Three Princesses

Post by Shrade Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:39 am

Approved i guess.
Shrade
Shrade