Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Levi and Sena meets up EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Levi and Sena meets up EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Levi and Sena meets up EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Levi and Sena meets up EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Levi and Sena meets up EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Levi and Sena meets up EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Levi and Sena meets up EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Levi and Sena meets up EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Levi and Sena meets up EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Levi and Sena meets up

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Levi and Sena meets up Empty Levi and Sena meets up

Post by Levious Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:54 pm

Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Levi and Sena meets up Empty Re: Levi and Sena meets up

Post by Sena Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:15 am

I walked to the food district to see if I could get any food from the money my mother didn't spend on alcohol and men. The market under a large tent looked promising enough. It was also far away from a baker's stand I had stolen from before. I chuckled at the memory and looked at the vast amounts of cheap food in front of me.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:19 am

Moving along, I notice a girl that had bright red hair. It reminded me of Kara, yet he knew she was human. His deep hatred of humans disappear at the moment and approach Sena. "Hey human girl, like that red hair you got there." As I say with interest.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:26 am

My sensitive ears picked up a sudden voice and startled me, making me jump a bit in place. "H-huh? M-my hair? Thanks, I guess. People don't usually like red hair..." I looked over at the stranger through my eyelashes and made myself smaller by scrunching my shoulders together, my lack of social skills becoming clear.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:32 am

"No need to be shy human." I try to reassure noticing her lack of social skills. I move both my arms to side for an introduction. "Im Levious Hope, it's nice to meet you. Care to tell me your name?" I ask hoping for a decent answer from the human.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:38 am

I finally turned to him and made eye contact. "I'm Sena Molli. It's nice to meet you too, Levious. May I ask why you like red hair?" My curiosity overcame my shyness.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:42 am

I look to the side nervously, pondering if I should talk about Kara. I turn foward and I come up with a reply, "You reminded me of someone I used to like." I said with a painful face.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:52 am

Seeing Levious become pained made me even more curious, but I have to hold back. "Oh, I see. She must be pretty if she was red-headed and liked by someone." My brain slowed to a halt of words to say and I looked down at the ground awkwardly. I mentally slapped myself for being so bad at conversations.
"Well, look who it is. It's the little slut who stole from me the other day. Ready for your punishment?" A man with a proud gut entered the tent with a couple of others.
My stomach flipped and anger boiled through my veins. "You dirty old man. Don't bother me, unless you want another kick where it counts." I clenched my fists at my side and stood my ground.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:58 am

Noticing the harsh words coming out of the of man mouth and his group I step between Sena and them. I go to a defensive position getting ready for the worst and whisper to Sena, "Don't worry, stand back." Turning my attention back at the group of men. "Step back if you don't want to get hurt." Pulling out my bokken preparing for battle.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:08 am

The men put scowls on their faces and got into fighting stances. "Who's this, your latest job?" Said the first man, the others chuckling behind him.
My cheeks reddened from behind Levious, but I kept a strong front. "Who're they, your boy-toys for the night? Perverted scum!" I shouted in retaliation, earning myself an invitation to a fight. Their faces reddened and they began to charge with angry eyes locked onto me.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:18 am

I smirk, then shouted, "You human scum need to learn your place!" I threw my bokken to Sena, and said. "Hold this for me." The first guy that charge at me swing, and tried to hit my face. The moment he touched my face, his hand redirected and fractured resulting in him screaming in pain. Then the next guy swung at me, I dodge by ducking and smash my right fist into his stomach, thus sending him flying through a restaurants window. At that same moment, the third guy from my left tried to hit me. I spin my entire body, lifting up my left leg to hit him in the face. The fourth guy stayed there terrified not knowing what to do.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:25 am

I had caught the sword with both hands and watched in awe as Levious took out all the men in the blink of an eye. The last man ran away, making me laugh. "Can you teach me to fight like that?" I ran to him and looked up at him with excited eyes and a smile on my face.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:31 am

My eyes turn to the side trying to avoid direct contact, my face started to turn red from the compliment, "I could, but I don't know if my fighting style would benefit you. My powers allow me to be offensive and being able to get hit in the same time." Then I try to change the topic, "Why where those dicks after you?" I said worryingly.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:39 am

Choosing to avoid the second topic I pressed on for the lessons, "t-the way you beat those guys up was awesome! You don't have to teach me about your powers, just how to beat people up like you did!" I looked up at Levious with hopeful eyes.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:45 am

I smiled and thought to myself, this human is not half bad. I put my hands up for a thumbs up, "I'll teach you to be the best fight in the world." I said exaggerating. My belly starts to rumble, then smile while scratching my head. "But first I got to get something to eat, want to join me?" saying with delight.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:53 am

A blush crept to my cheeks and I laughed, throwing my arms up in triumph. "Great! I'd love to! Where should we go?" I stopped and checked my wallet, sighing at the almost empty void. Seeing that I didn't have enough money to pay for myself, I decided I wouldn't eat and then do shopping later. Guess I'll work extra hours.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:58 am

I notice Sena sighing the moment she took out her wallet. Looks like she doesn't have enough money to pay for herself, well I got to be a gentleman. I put my right hand out to explain, "I'll pay for your meal, it's all on me." I wink to her.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:01 am

I felt guilty for having him pay, but I accepted with, "thank you so much," like my father told me to do when people offered kindness- before he disappeared. I handed him his sword, almost forgetting about it.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:06 am

Levious does a grabbing motion to get his sword, as he grabbed the sword he felt Sena's skin and freaked out. He fell back with his bokken in his hands. How did I touch her, my abilities shouldn't allow me touch since that day. He slowly stands back up and cautiously said, "Sorry about that, just never have contact when I'm conscious."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:09 am

I was startled from the sudden event but quickly regained myself. "Never made contact? While conscious? What do you mean?" I curved an eyebrow up in confusion.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:18 am

I looks as Sena still confused of what just happened. Then directed, "Lets go to the pizza place next door, I'll explain it there." Beginning to worry that Sena might think of him as a creep.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:22 am

I let it drop out of courtesy and walk with him to the pizza place. "So, are you a human with the capability for power or are you something else?" I tried to make polite conversation.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:29 am

I laugh a bit, then put my hands in the back of my pants. I pulled out my fox tail, and wave it around for a bit. "I'm a fox hybrid with the capability of deflecting object off my skin. That includes any physical attacks, or anything that has mass if you want me to specify it more." I then move my tail towards Sena, "You want to touch it?" I smiled.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:32 am

I chuckled and pinched the tail. "Oh, wow. It's softer than I thought it would be." The pizza place approaches closer as we walk.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:39 am

The resturant door are about 5 feet in front of me. I purposely extended my tail to touch Sena's face. Im bit relieve that Sena can touch my tail I chuckled
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next