Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Meeting a friend EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Meeting a friend EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Meeting a friend EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Meeting a friend EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Meeting a friend EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Meeting a friend EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Meeting a friend EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Meeting a friend EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Meeting a friend EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Meeting a friend

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Meeting a friend Empty Meeting a friend

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:07 am

Reiko walked through the forest, her cold eyes searching for her next victim. Her black wings shivered slightly as a breeze blew by, and she was tempted to fly. But she didn't, stealth was important. Her stomach growled, and she went from hunting people to animals. She sensed a rabbit nearby, and quickly ran to it. She was much faster, and quickly killed it by cutting its spinal cord. She smiled at the kill with evil eyes.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Meeting a friend Empty Re: Meeting a friend

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:34 am

Chaos sat on a tree watching the girl hunt. She didn't wanna bother her but she thought maybe she could get some dinner. She hasn't eaten for god knows how long. She grabbed a doll that looked just like reiko and jumped down trying not to alarm her.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:47 am

Reiko turned swiftly, sensing the girl. Seeing her, she smiled creepily. She pulled out her sword, laughing a little. ""Hello little girl. Are you lost?" She asked, giggling a little.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:46 pm

"Why would I be lost?" Chaos threw the reiko - doll to her feet. "It's for you. Keep it please. It's for you" Chaos giggled then noticed the sword in her hand. "That's a nice toy. Can I play with it?" She walked closer to reiko with a curious smile on her face.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:49 pm

Reiki picked up the doll, then looked at the girl. "No, because it's not a toy. It's what I use to kill people." She giggled, slightly enjoying the kids attitude. It reminded her a little bit of her own. Her grip on her sword tightened. "Take another step and I'll be using it on you." She laughed, pupils becoming smaller.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:51 pm

"Sounds a lot like a toy." Chaos giggled and took two steps forward. "I don't think you would use it on me. Please can I use it? I wanna see how fun it is!"
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:58 pm

Reiko laughed. "Ok, you can play with it. It's. to like I need it to kill you. I have magic for that." She purred, handing her the sword. She stretched her wings, then folded them back up. They were blacker then night.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:01 pm

Chaos played with the sword, doing nothing but killing a few rabbits and hitting the trees. "I have magic too you know. I may be young but I'm no cakewalk ok?" Chaos laughed happily and stuck the sword in the ground. She sat next to it and put her hand under her shoulder like she was bored. "So who are you? That's one thing I wanna know."
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:05 pm

Reiko sat on the ground. "I'm young too! I'm nine!" She giggled. "I'm Reiko! A fallen angel! Who are you?" She asked, her pupils the size of pin pricks. She looked at her with wide eyes.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:08 pm

"I am Chaos, the demon." Chaos didn't say that with as much enthusiasm as reiko did. She stared down and fiddled with her fingers. "You are two years older than I am approximately, depending on what month you were born in. What brings you to the forest?"
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Reiko smiled. "I've come to hunt for more people to kill. What about you?" She asked, giggling.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:15 pm

"The same could be said for me. But that isn't my entire reason. It's mostly because I have nowhere to go to. I just stay in trees then go to town when I need something." She looked around for a second. "I don't really see people around often. To be honest I was going to kill you, I'd love the snack and I just haven't shed blood in a while." Chaos just sat against the nearest tree and played with one of her dolls.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:21 pm

Reiko didn't even look angry or surprised. "Oh, how interesting. I'd like to see you try. I highly doubt you could. I've killed... Let's see..." She said and pulled out a piece of paper. She seemed to read it. "I've killed 124 people, 16 being angels. I've killed 23 demons, 69 humans, 6 Drakonia, and 10 elves." She listed off, and put the piece of paper away. "It's especially fun when they beg for mercy. That's my favorite part." She said, giggling. She picked up her sword.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:25 pm

"I don't keep track. I get kicked out of places a lot for mass murder. People don't take me seriously when I tell them 'I will kill you.' My favorite part would be when the person's true love kills them. I just love the look of confusion and hatred." Chaos had a demented look on her face. She picked up a doll that looked a lot like Chaos herself but with a slight difference. Chaos stared at it with sorrow. "I would kill one at a time but sometimes people try to arrest me and stuff then things get ugly..."
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:32 pm

Reiko laughed. "They don't have time to try to arrest me. They are already dead or being hunted by my wolves." She giggled. She skipped in a circle for a second. "I don't know why they don't take us seriously. It's very annoying, but it makes it all the more fun to see the fear and confusion on their face." She laughed.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:20 pm

"You have wolves? Sweet!" Chaos's expression changed completely. She stood up and paced around for a second thinking. "Where do you keep them?" Chaos looked around not noticing any wolves.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:36 pm

Reiko smiled creepily. "Right here." She said, holding out her hand. She snapped her fingers, and five wolves appeared. They seemed to form from the shadows, and were as black as her wings. "Be nice." She told them, and the wolves stared at Chaos with soulless eyes.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:38 pm

"They are so cute! I love your doggies!" She ran over to pet one and looked at it with loving eyes. "Can I keep one? Please?"
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:39 pm

Reiko shook her head. "No. They dissapear after a while. They fade back into the shadows." She said, petting two of them. She silently sent one to play with Chaos.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:48 pm

"Ok..." She played with the wolf while thinking of something else to ask. "Oh I got it! Where do you live?" She said with enthusiasm. She herself had no home so she would like to hear how it is at this other persons home. //Maybe she isn't dinner. Fine...// She sighed with this bad thought. Her stomach grumbled quietly and she rested a hand on it.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:51 pm

Reiko thought. "I don't live anywhere. I travel. Easier to kill people." She said happily. This little girl wasn't that bad, maybe she could live. She heard her stomach growl. "Hungry? Help me hunt and I'll cook it up for us." She said, grabbing her sword. She started trying to sense for any animals, but kept her eyes on Chaos.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:55 pm

Chaos walked over to a small stream. Animals gather where there is water. Mostly check here." Chaos looked around and saw a couple bits of movement but she wasn't sure of if it was a rabbit or a snake. She just waited for something clear to appear. "Here little dinner... Come to Chaos...." She had her demented look back... Never a good sign.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:58 pm

Reiko followed her quietly, stalking after her silently. She saw movement, and threw out her senses. It was a rabbit. Silently she sent her wolves back to the shadows. She saw more movement and stalked closer. It was the rabbit, and she started chasing it. She was a little faster, but, Chaos could still get to it first.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:02 pm

Chaos dashed and grabbed it by the throat and raised it. She smiled and summoned her claws. "This is what I use. Seem much more hurtful then a sword. Works all the same." She raised her hand to the rabbits head and slit it's throat with her free hand. "How do you like your food? I can cook. I have all the tools necessary..."
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:05 pm

Reiko giggled. "Sadly I don't have claws. I wish I did though." She said. "I'd prefer to cook it. I don't need to die of some stupid disease." She laughed, eyes pinpricks again.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next