Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
The meeting of the girl and her "Pet Fox" EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
The meeting of the girl and her "Pet Fox" EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
The meeting of the girl and her "Pet Fox" EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
The meeting of the girl and her "Pet Fox" EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
The meeting of the girl and her "Pet Fox" EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
The meeting of the girl and her "Pet Fox" EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
The meeting of the girl and her "Pet Fox" EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
The meeting of the girl and her "Pet Fox" EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
The meeting of the girl and her "Pet Fox" EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The meeting of the girl and her "Pet Fox"

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The meeting of the girl and her "Pet Fox" Empty The meeting of the girl and her "Pet Fox"

Post by Levious Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:00 am

Levious was laying on a building wall. He relaxed at looked at the sky, trying to enjoy the day that will eventually end at night. He slowly sip down and sat against the wall. Eventually he closes his eyes and took a small nap. Nice dreams started to occur and he starts to mumble.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

The meeting of the girl and her "Pet Fox" Empty Re: The meeting of the girl and her "Pet Fox"

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:03 am

Chaos had been in the city at that time. She was gathering supplies for her and reiko. She noticed a man sleeping against a wall mumbling to himself. "Excuse me mister. Why are you sleeping here?" She said while tugging on his shirt.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

The meeting of the girl and her "Pet Fox" Empty Re: The meeting of the girl and her "Pet Fox"

Post by Levious Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:10 am

Levious slowly opens his eyes and yawns. "Well why shouldn't I be sleeping here, it's a perfectly nice day." He then took full notice at the demon girl in front of him. He notice one of the dolls she was holding, "Thats a pretty cool doll you have there." He said complimenting her.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:17 am

"Really? Thank you!" Levious complimented the doll she had of herself. "Here. It's for you." She handed him a doll of himself. "Treasure it deeply, it has a piece of my soul in it. Now back to why your sleeping here. It's dirty mister!!! Oh hey by the way, are you a neko hybrid? Shouldn't you like have a house or something?"
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Levious grabbed the doll and thanked her for it. "I do have my own place, but I have people occupying it right now." He said looking off to the distances. He seemed to be emerge on the scent of air around him. You can tell he was relaxed and somewhat glad to be outside. "How about I invite you to have some ice cream, that's the least I can do for you treating me the doll." He said with a humble smile.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:01 pm

"I would love that. Thanks." Chaos scanned the area looking for an ice cream shop, not finding one. "Do you know where a shop is by any chance? I don't see one around here..."
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:30 pm

He looked at her intently. "Yeah, there should be one a few blocks away." Levious stood up stood up slowly off the ground. He raised both his hands up in the air and did a mighty yawn. "Well lets go get you some icecream." He started to move at the direction where the shop was suppose to be.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:36 pm

"Ok!" She giggled and walked next to him. She was as happy as can be, for her inner child had kicked in. "So mister. May I have your name?"
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:43 pm

While he was walking, he turn to look at her. "My name is Levious, Levious hope." He moved his fox tail right in front of Choas. "What's your name?" He asked.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:45 pm

His foxtail caught her off guard. She saw many foxes in the forest, so she knew that wasn't a cat. She completely ignored his question with her own "You are a fox!!!? Not a cat?"
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:54 pm

He tilted his head in confusion, and laughed. "Yeah I am a fox hybrid. Want to touch my tail?" Levious told her, getting a better hang of fighting the curse that doesn't allow him to touch anyone. After he had meet this person, he was able to slowly allow some touch. It just takes some concentration and focus. His tail started to move side to side as it was teasing her.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:56 pm

Chaos giggled, then grabbed his tail with one hand and pet it softly with the other. "How well do you keep yourself? Your fur is soft..." the way she talked made her seem like she was in some kind of trance.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:06 pm

Levious scratch the back of his head and smiles. "I wash everyday, mostly after Im done working." He smiled at chaos, noticing that she is in a trance with his tail. "So what do you do over all, what is a young girl doing out here?"
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:39 pm

"I..." She paused before answering. She didn't wanna tell him what she actually did. A mass murderer is what she was. She sighed. "I don't do anything really. I move a lot, I don't stay anywhere for long. What do you do?"
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:44 pm

"Well... I work for the local guards in this area. I catch mass murders and robbers that escape from prison." You can see of to a distance that there's an ice cream shop. Levious scratch the back of his head, "Usually a pain when I have to go capture them, they're usually in groups." He said sounding annoyed by his job.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:48 pm

"Not always in groups..." She said with a very depressed tone. She then had a light bulb appear above her head. "I never told you my name..." just as she was saying this she realized how she was arrested many times and any guard would remember her. //what's out is out now// "The names Chaos, and I'm absolutely flawless!!!"
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Levious took a long glance at her, curious with the words she just said. He thought to himself. There's no way this girl can hurt no one, even if she was a demon. He then replied. "Thats a pretty awesome name you got there." Then he smiles. "And I'm pretty sure you're flawless." He said trying to cheer her up. They finally got to the ice cream shop, and Levious went to go open the door for Chaos. "Lets see what they got here, I heard they got good sundaes." He said trying to forget what she mention about (Not always in groups.)
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:27 am

"Thanks." this was a triple thanks. For trying to cheer her up, calling her name awesome, and opening the door for her. As chaos entered the shop she looked back at levious, her conscious having a fit. "My name is okay, and I am awesome. There is no one in the world as awesome as me!"
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:47 am

Levious starts to laugh humbly as I hear Chaos ramble in how awesome she was. He went to the counter and looked at Chaos. "What type of ice cream you want, you can pick whatever you want. It's on me." He told her.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:50 am

"Hm..." She stared at the glass containing different flavors of ice cream like it was a math equation. "Can I have a scoop of chocolate ice cream with rainbow sprinkles?" She said this looking at the ice cream she wanted like it was the answer that she wasn't quite sure about.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:27 am

I looked at the lady behind the counter. "She'll like that, and I'll have a scope of plain vanilla ice cream." He asked her. The lady nodded and began to scope in the ice cream into the cone. I reached in my pocket to take out my wallet.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:44 pm

Chaos wanted to pay for herself, the man was nice enough to even invite her to this little expedition. She searched her pockets but still nothing, same as the day before. "Ok I'm not absolutely flawless. I'm mostly flawless. One flaw is that I have no money." She laughed as she said this.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:58 am

He looks at the girl kindly, "Don't worry about it, that's not a flaw to worry about." The lady hands us our icecream and Levious put the exact change on the counter.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:02 pm

Chaos grabbed the cons and started to lick it, looking delighted as she did so. "Thank you mister Levious. I cant thank you enough, it may just be ice cream but it is a true display of kindness..." after she said this she continued licking her cone with an expression like sunlight.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:35 am

Levious smiled at her, happy that she was enjoying herself. He went to go take a seat at a small table to enjoy his ice cream. He notion Chaos to go and join him.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next