Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Chael Skills EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Chael Skills EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Chael Skills EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Chael Skills EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Chael Skills EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Chael Skills EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Chael Skills EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Chael Skills EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Chael Skills EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Chael Skills

2 posters

Go down

Chael Skills Empty Chael Skills

Post by Chaos Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:33 pm

Active**
Shadow Hunter:
Name: Raid
What it does: Jumps in the air and brings his Claws down creating a lightning strike.
Strengths: Also deals damage if the sword huts the opponent. Uses the least magic of all skills.
Weaknesses: Easily dodgable. Can only be done while welding the shadow hunter claws

Name: Fire Shadow
Creates a shadow of myself to Dash at the enemy and slash at him/her
Strengths: Has high speed but can still be dodged. Uses little mana. Can be done with shadow hunter claws and angelic sword. Has a slight chance of stunning the enemy.
Weaknesses: Easily countered, for you can just slash it and the shadow would disapear. Stun probability is only 1/5 and stun lasts for only 1 full turn (hit-paralys-my post-unparalys)

Name: Black Fist
What it does: Creates an array of darkness on the ground that hurts the enemy.
Strengths: Does moderate damage.
Weaknesses: Can be dodged easily if in flight, or just jumps off the ground. Only lasts 1 post. Uses moderate mana (more than above two less than bottom two) Can only be used with the shadow hunter claws.

Name: Invisible Shadow
What it does: Dashes toward the enemy slashing at him in multiple ares
Strengths: Very fast, and hard to dodge.
Weaknesses: Each strike does little damage on its own, and each needs to hit for maximum damage. Also uses the most mana for shadow hunter mode.

Angelic Knight:
Name: Extinction
What it does: Slashes at the enemy repeatedly and the final slash doing great damage (kinda like clouds omni-slash)
Strengths: Powerful and fast. Does most damage of all skills.
Weaknesses: Uses up half of mana, can only be done once a topic. Has a charge up of 5 posts and afterward I have to take a break for a post.

Name: Vein Berserker
What it does: Channels anger to split the ground causing a small earthquake
Strengths: Stuns the enemy and doesn't affect me. Uses little mana. Stun lasts 2 full turns.
Weaknesses: Doesn't do physical harm. If the character can get off the ground before the strike they won't be affected. Runa in earth

Name: Fire Burst
What it does: Sword slides upward causing an inferno.
Strengths: Can also do damage if the sword cuts opponent. Is holy fire, doing more damage to demons.
Weaknesses: Doesn't effect anything except vampires and demons. Runa must be in flame mode to use.

Name: Blizzard
What it does: Sword turns blue and any object. it touches freezes.
Strengths: Sets up something relating to terrain.
Weaknesses: Does not effect people. Runa must be in frost mode to do.

Both:
Name: Wind Manipulation
What it does: Generates wind based attacks and allows flying/levitation
Strengths: Allows for ranged combat (I guess....) and allows for Arial combat. Can lift objects and use the wind to his advantage during fight.
Weaknesses: Can't lift a full person (except himself), and flight takes up a lot of energy. Runa must be in Wind mode for use.

Name: Di-Clone Attack
What it does: Summons two clones of myself to attack enemies
Strengths: Have same stats as real me and battle experience, do any attack I would make and attack I'd dodge they'd do to. Cloned stay for 5 posts.
Weaknesses: Runa must be in Dark mode to do. Clones die with 3 hits or basic death methods like decapitation. Uses a lot of mana.
Passive**
Name: Runa 's Synch Power
What it does: Runa uses synch energy to make her and Chael have elemental attacks for the fight at hand.
Strengths: Gives resistance to what element I use. Doesn't actually cost mana. Gives possible terrain advantage and advantage to whatever element is weaker than element at hand. (Sorry if confusing.) With each element chael gets a basic attack. Flame fireballs, Frost/water minor ice manipulation, Dark shadow balls, Holy minor healing magic, earth minor rock manipulation, and wind.... whatever basic attack I can think of for wind
Weaknesses: Runa can only have one element per fight. Possible terrain DIS advantage and DIS advantage to whatever element is stronger than it.

Elements Runa has: Flame, Frost (also water), earth wind Holy, Dark (used specifically for shadow hunter mode)

Last edited by Chaos on Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Chael Skills Empty Re: Chael Skills

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:13 am

Invisible shadow- Invisibility + high speed is not gonna work out well and will cause problems.

Vein- Specify how long the stun lasts.

Blizzard- Could possibly cause problems with the freezing on contact.

Tri Clones- I find three hits problematic, maybe 2 would be better.

Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Chael Skills Empty Re: Chael Skills

Post by Chaos Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:38 pm

There!
No longer invisible
2 turns
Doesn't effect people
Tri is now Di
Chaos
Chaos