Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Training to overcome weakness (open) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Training to overcome weakness (open) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Training to overcome weakness (open) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Training to overcome weakness (open) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Training to overcome weakness (open) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Training to overcome weakness (open) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Training to overcome weakness (open) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Training to overcome weakness (open) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Training to overcome weakness (open) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Training to overcome weakness (open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Training to overcome weakness (open) Empty Training to overcome weakness (open)

Post by Piro Sat May 10, 2014 4:02 am

After leaving the inn i headed to the city of the demons.
At the city i walked down to the deepest part of the city near the lava pool under the city to train and overcome some of my weaknesses.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Training to overcome weakness (open) Empty Re: Training to overcome weakness (open)

Post by Keira Sat May 10, 2014 6:34 pm

Tired and bored, I decided to go for a stroll. Before long I found myself walking through the deeper caverns of the demon city, there was a large opening , and I found a lava pool near the center of the room, a new face standing by it "hello~!" I called to the stranger, de activating my natural incubus powers.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Training to overcome weakness (open) Empty Re: Training to overcome weakness (open)

Post by Piro Sat May 10, 2014 7:58 pm

I was in a deep meditation to control my flow of power when i sensed someone approaching me. Before calling out to me he tried to hide his power. As i take a big breath i stand up and turn to the Incubus. -Welcome. Can i help you with something?
As i was talking i suppress my own powers and come back form meditation fully.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sun May 11, 2014 1:40 am

I smiled and watched the boy infront I me stand up, I smiled when he suppresed his power "don't take my suppression the wrong way, please. My level of power has a slight effect on weaker demons.. And I'm not sure where you stand" I sighed and spoke cheerfully "I'm just bored"
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sun May 11, 2014 5:36 am

-Hmmm i just don't see the point of it actually because i can sense all the demons in the city and tell their level when in meditacion. O well anyway, so you are bored i see.*Take a look at the incubus* -You seem to be pretty powerful your self why dont you go to the soldiers training grounds you could teach them some new things and the got a bit lazy in the peace what we have now. O about me i'm only a stray demon no one important. *i stretch a little and open my wings for the first time in hundreds of years*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sun May 11, 2014 6:22 am

I laughed at his comments "soldiers are weak, ever heard of the 'shades'?" I Asked, my boredom beginning to wane.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sun May 11, 2014 7:17 am

*I get a bit surprised he that's a secret group not too many people know of them* -I do heard of them but dont know much about them. *Take a few deep breaths thinking back at the assassination attempts* I think the last one told me he was a shade before i killed the. -Who are the shades?
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon May 12, 2014 12:58 am

"The shades are a special organisation, a demon super squad... The 13 strongest demons in the world along with 10 support units.... One of our support units, Lucas, was sent on a low class assassination and was K.I.A'd so a new spot opened up on the team.... And ou meditation sensory skills would prove to be useful" I had documented his reaction and slight pause when he asked who the shades were, "he knows something, so he will either be a nice ally... Or he might be dead tomorrow" I though to myself just before I spake again "what do you say?" I inquired as a void opened up behind my back, where my hand were held like a business man. I curled my fingers around an arrow and slightly around the Handle of a bow.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon May 12, 2014 5:26 am

-Sorry not interested and if you don't have anything else to say than i need to get back to my training. *I walk away form the guy not interested in what he has to say anymore. Open my wings aging and fly above the lava pole*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon May 12, 2014 7:05 am

"Sorry.... But... I can't really let you do that" I chuckled innocently "I've alreaddy told you a huge secret...so, you might have to die now..." I pulled the bow and arrow from the void, it immediately closing afterwards. I drew the string back and let go, watching the carbon fiber, lead tipped arrow hurtle towards the boys right wing.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon May 12, 2014 7:15 am

*I turn half way not looking back letting the arrow fly past me. -I dont wan to fight and i know of the shades anyway so there is no real point in trying to kill me. *I start flying again to the middle of the lava pole.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon May 12, 2014 7:24 am

I fired a second arrow, this time at his back. Symiltaniously opening a void infront of the first arrow, te exit opening under the man, firing the first arrow up towards him "you know too much, I can't let you leave sorry."
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon May 12, 2014 7:33 am

(i thought you can use only one void magic if so your arrows should disappear)
I swing my wing and doge the arrows to the left side still not looking back. -Now i'm sure who you are Fletcher Ren the void user. *I take out a band and put it around my eyes* -You will be a good training partner. *I say this turning back fasting Ren and smiling.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon May 12, 2014 7:43 am

(The weapons aren't void magic, the voids that summon them are. My spell conditions mean that I can't have more then one type of void open. So I can't redirect attacks and spawn weapons at the same time)
I grinned in surprise "yay, someone knows who I am!" I clicked my fingers, sending a stream of flame towards the man , whilst the arrows were redirected to come from behind and below with voids " yet another reason to kill you.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon May 12, 2014 7:58 am

*I hold my hand out and conquer the flames with my own flame stopping it form reaching me. The arrow below me don't even bothers me because the gravity slows it down and change its cours so it will miss my anyway. And rise my altitude to wed the last arrow* -You really going to be a funny training partner.*Have a large grin on my face*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon May 12, 2014 8:13 am

I smiled as I began to manipulate the flames the bow was summoning, turning them back on him. With a insane level of concentration and my genius I sustain the flame assault whilst using gravity along with a well placed void. The two arrows now back on my hands I fire them again, at the same time, using the flame as a visual shield to hide the arrows hurtling towards hi head and chest.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon May 12, 2014 8:26 am

*I control my flames too still keeping his flames from reaching me. Sensing the arrows flying in the flames but not sensing his void used on them i wait for them to get close* -You really want to kill me dont you? Whats your rank between the demons? *I speak up calmly*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon May 12, 2014 12:44 pm

I'm ranked 1 in the shades" I tutted as I turned all current generated flames into blue hellfire, sending to towards him, meanwhile multiple voids opened up around my target "and the shades are higher then most generals... They are Lord Lucifer's strike squad" I made a few assumptions, I rarely battled in the shades, if you lose you die and I found the shades to be useful ally's eventually, good to keep alive. but I knew I had yet to me beaten "how bout this! You give yourself up, and I'll take you somewhere to whipe your memory?" I suggested, getting prepared fort combo.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon May 12, 2014 1:03 pm

-O so your know my dad personally that's a big honor you know. *I sense the magic around my and the helfier* -Sorry but i'm not interested in whipping my memories. *I flick a small crystal to Rens feet in the ground* -Well if you are that high in the rank i think i could consider you as royalti i guess being my dads right hand i guess. *Uses my own fire to still keep his fire away form me and take out my penn from my pocket* - I only hawe a massage for my dad if you would be so nice to tell he that i'm alright he can send more assassins if he is not tired of losing his people.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon May 12, 2014 1:15 pm

Oh? So your piro? Well hi!" I laughed as the last fragments of my trap formed, a sphere of voids around piro. I split my fire off to the side sending it into voids, along with his. Each void in the sphere would pick up anything that went in and spat it out at a randomized location, in the splere, effectively making a flaming death trap. Only seconds remained for him to escape "hmm... What should I do with you.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon May 12, 2014 1:28 pm

*Use my Soul bond ability and appear before Ren and hold my penn at the direction of his throat* -If you know ho i'm then you should know my weapon too. If you move or try to use your magic it will cut your head down.
Lets say you only helped my train a bit and i forget the things about the shed for you. I'm not interested in your blood nor in your organization. *I whait for his answer*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon May 12, 2014 6:25 pm

I laughed "waiting for you to reveal the secret behind that crystal... I assume, it releases pulses of energy so you can easily sense it? Or it compresses energy so it's a large, noticeable heat signature...? I faced similar stratergys before... They didn't work" the instant I was finished speaking I was gone only to instantaneously appear about 30 miters behind him voids swirling around me and a broad sword in my right hand "honestly, I don't care any more.... I'm just having fun!"
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon May 12, 2014 6:43 pm

*I turn around to face Ren. And fly up in the air again going back a bow the lava* -You know i dont wan to fight at all but you are forcing me. *I activate my sword and use energy slash with it aimed at Rens feet*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Mon May 12, 2014 7:31 pm

I opened a horizontally large void infront of the slash, a mere second after the attack, redirecting the energy slash to instantly appear 2 miters infront of piro's chest, hurtling towards him. No longer trying to kill him, just having fun "people under estimate me, my ability's, they don't understand..." I laughed manically as I rose my hands up multiple voids opening around me "I AM THE ULTIMATE ATTACK, AND THE ULTIMATE DEFENCE!"
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon May 12, 2014 7:46 pm

*I doge my slash to the right and with a wing slap i use Rens void gate to appear before him again and slash at his arms * -I think you are the on underestimating me. *And get ready to use my shock wave on he*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next