Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) Empty The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon)

Post by Nikolai Forge Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Nikolai ran over to a McBurgertown to find something to eat. He had been parched ever since his rebirth(about a day ago), and needed a quick burger to chill out. When he walked in, he slammed 5 silver coins on the counter, asking for one of their biggest burgers. "I need a Whopper on the double," he ordered. Afterwards, he sat down in a booth, waiting for his food to arrive, all the while thinking of a job that he could pick up.

Last edited by Nikolai Forge on Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) Empty Re: The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon)

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:04 pm

The boy was lost and at all times lost in a place he never been to. It had been five hours since he last ate so he stop by a place that looked recognizable. Walking in at a slow paste he came up to the counter. He didn't care what he got so dumping the last ten silver pieces he had he said out.
"Anything good, please...I'm super hungry...PLEASE!"
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

http://Latheruna.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) Empty Re: The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon)

Post by Stya Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:08 pm

Stya tried to think of some ways to make some money off of this small joint. She eyed the demon who looked pretty wealthy but she didn't know if she could rob him easily. There were two guards across the street so she also had to avoid their view considering she has some bad blood with the guards. So she decided to sit across from this unknown wealthy demon. "Hello there. Mind if i ask your name?"
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Nikolai saw right through the girl's face, "You can forget about stealing my cash," he replied. "Just saying".
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:37 pm

The boy, after waiting about five minutes for food, walk over to a seat when he spotted a weird man an some chick sitting together. They looked weird and seem out of place, plus with the void energy he was getting from the man he knew he was not human. From how much void distortion around it was easy to tell that it was a demon, the only problem was that he didn't have enough energy to kill it. Picking the seat behind him he sent a shadow under the two an waited for the best chance to send them under. Power or not, if there was a demon...it was time to fight and the girl goes down two.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:42 pm

Nikolai walked up, got his food, and took bites out of the meal as he returned to his seat. Along the way, he saw a boy in a hood, looking as though he was going to do something. "Hmmm....."
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:34 pm

"Hey woah no need to make accusations. I wasn't going to steal anything. I don't like being called a theif FYI" Stya gripped the table causing some frost to manifest itself. She too noticed the guy in the hood but decided to pay no mind to him. "What is your name, as I said mister?"
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:38 pm

"Nikolai, and that boy seems as though he is going to do something...", he replied. "No use worrying now. So what brings you here?"
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:42 pm

/Damn... What do I say?/ She thought /he easily saw I was goin to steal his money.../ "Umm... I just wanted to see what a demon such as yourself is doing here. You can call me the Snow Flower." She payed mind to not telling Nikolai her name. "So this guy over there... What do you purpose we should do about him anyway?"
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:44 pm

That's when the boy knew he was being watched. He thought to give up. taking a bite out of his burger he swallowed an talked up.
"It seem there no use on hiding from a demon. What brings you here...oh great one."
The girl seem to know to. opening a void in hand he got ready for the worst think that could happen.
"An you two lady, what brings a demon to these parts?"
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:46 pm

"Nothing, really. I just needed to grab some food." Nikolai said, finishing his meal. "I hadn't eaten anything much in a while, and some surface food was what I thought to bring me up."
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:47 pm

"Hey bub I'm NOT a demon." Stya's eyes went from Blood Red to Icy Blue. "If you mess with the Flower you will die. Trust me there" She drew out her polearm and got ready for a public fight.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:49 pm

The boy laugh a little bit. The girl seem to think she was cool. Taking the rest of his burger in one bite he swing over to the two looking as innocent as possible.
"So your not here to kill people?" he said with the void behind him.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:52 pm

"Not unless necessary," Nikolai replied, his voice muffled by a napkin. "Do not think that because of my calm demeanor, you can defeat me. For you might get a couple blows in, but you will die, and how obscene to draw blood in a public place like this!"
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:52 pm

"No one but you." /This guy thinks he can insult me and get away with it.../ She thought. "I will see to it your death is painful" She also took note that the guards were still across from them. /Oh well. The guards aren't a priority right now/
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:55 pm

The boy gave up. Graving the void he closed it an pulled down his hood. Defeat before the battle.
"Fine I give.." he said pulling a chair to the side. "I don't feel like dying yet." he whispered.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:57 pm

"Nice choice. Now do me a favor and give me your gold and silver." She said to the hooded boy. Also her eyes turned back to normal. "I'll just leave with that."
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:57 pm

Nikolai felt a blood lust surging through his body. "Go ahead if you want to. I don't see why you wouldn't duke it out here, where everybody could see!"
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:00 pm

"Hey you, uh... Nikolai. I've got enemies out here. I would love a good fight but right now imma take this kids money and dart. As for you..." She said turning to Angelo and pointing her polearm at him. "Hand over the pouch please"
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:02 pm

The boy hated to give up but, fighting here would surely destroy the surrounding area. The girl seem like no problem but, his gut told him to quit while he was a head. Then he asked to get some cash? The boy laugh a little bit.
"You want money from a kid. Are you some sadist? Take kicks from robbing the young?"
Opening a small void he pulled out ten more pieces of silver.
"Here, go have fun."
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:02 pm

Nikolai thought about killing the thief. Also, he pondered killing the weak boy while he was at it. Then, he whispered "I might go and kill this boy just for the hell of it"
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:04 pm

The boy saw the look on the demon. That's when his eyes turned blood red.
"If you still feel the need to attack, this will not end well. I might die but, your going to lose a arm and a leg for sure."
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:04 pm

"Hey I don't pick and chose who I steal from. Old, young, rich, poor. You made a wise choice just now." She used this newly acquired money to go to another shop a ways forward and buy some food
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:06 pm

The boy watched as the girl left, then focus on the demon beside him. If it was a fight he had to pull is all. As his eyes turned yellow and the tips of his hair shot red, he knew he was ready as he was ever going to be.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:07 pm

Nikolai summoned his Sword of Scaffold, a necklace which transformed into a double-handled sword, fit for cutting through thick metal. "Time to meet your maker," Nikolai thought.
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next