Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon)

Post by Stya Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:08 pm

"You boys have fun. Whoever survives is bound to be imprisoned." She said with a wave. "Oh and boy... If you survive this... Which is unlikely. Meet me up a ways forward at the local shop" (can't think of a name XD)
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Food Run(Invite Only/Non Canon)

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:10 pm

The boy pulled out his demon scythe out the void. Seem a fight was the only way. The look he had was enough to get rid of all care of everything around.
"What, you want to go at it pretty boy!?"
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

http://Latheruna.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:13 pm

Nikolai looked at the boy, "I was hoping that you'd be remade as a Demon. It seems like you have great potential but have yet to unlock it."
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:15 pm

the boy looked at the demon with a bit of anger an surprise. The fact that he though that he could kill the boy was was a good humor for him.
"Give me your name so I know what to write on your grave. I hate to forget that much."
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:17 pm

Nikolai replied, "Do not think that you can defeat me that easily." After saying this, the Demon decapitated some random person in one of the booths.
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:21 pm

The boy looked and saw nothing but a show off.
"So your reach is long, big deal." Using the shadow to rap and put down the rest. "I can kill just as much as you can. I hate wasting time. Do you want this or not!?"
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:24 pm

"Not really, seeing as to how you're rared up, I can go for a good fight."
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:26 pm

The boy left nothing to chance. Flipping back he cocked back his scythe an bolted at the man with full speed. Twisting in mid-air, opening a void behind him, he aimed for the double blade to take his head off.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:38 pm

Nikolai used his Sword of Scaffold to collide with the scythe, thus blocking the attack. He was swept a step back by the attack. "I have to say, that was impressive." Nikolai then jumped back and started throwing slashes at the boy, each targeted at different parts of his body.
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:37 pm

The boy was a little bit amazed that the man could block so well but, focus was king. As the man jumped back an started to unleash a barrage of blows the boy cloaked himself with the shadow from the void softening the slashes from the man. The blade slit a deep cut in the boy dominate arm right before he could jump back and recover some ground.
"Not bad old man."
The bleeding wound hurt a lot but it was not time to give in. Using the shadows of one of the tables to bandage himself he dashed to the ground and flip a chair at the man. Using the chair to hid his foot movement, in cloaking his leg with a sharp void blade, he aimed for the man arm.
"If I can get rid of his dominate arm, the power he can use with that sword would be cut in half." he thought to himself.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Nikolai took a cartwheel before the chair could connect with his body. Then, he looked at what the boy was going to do, but not before he took a huge gash to his right arm. Seeing that his good arm was bleeding profusely, he thought of a plan. "If I blind the boy somehow, I could gain an advantage........."
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:36 pm

The boy scored a blow and now was ready to take a full blow at his body. Opening a circle of darkness around him for protection be began to charge for his next attack.
"Get ready!"
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:59 pm

Nikolai saw what the boy was doing, and ran towards him. He then used his speed to perform a sidestep fast enough to barely be seen.
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:04 pm

The man started to bur is movements by sidestepping but, it was no use. It the boy couldn't see him he would just sense him with his own aura. Closing his eyes he started to focus on both his opponent movements and the chant for his next spell.
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:49 pm

Nikolai decided to stop behind the opposition's neck with three feet open between the two. He then aimed a decisive slash at the boy's neck, hoping to cause massive bleeding that would kill him.
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:00 pm

Feeling the charge at his the boy was faced with paths. To take the blow and finishes the spell or to dodge an start from scratch. He chose nether. As the man bolted at him he said out with his eyes close.
"Your late!" the boy started to finished the spell.
"Through the Darkness in the sky!" a small void open up behind him. "Through the light that never shines." The dark energy came seeping throw the hole forming a ball. "Through the pain that hurts those."The circle of shadow bolted into the ball. Turning the pitch black circle into a massive( About the size of a flat screen TV) circle. "Who suffer and curse below!" the ball condensed into a spiked orb. (the size of a baseball).
Turning around he bolted at full speed holding the orb in hand. With his scythe in one hand and the orb in another. Firing the chain head of the scythe at the wall he use his speed with the added force from the retraction scythe to close in at great speeds.
"I am coming for you!"
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:05 pm

Nikolai, after seeing what the boy was doing, decided to pick up a table and throw it at the opposition, slowing him down for a minute. Then the Demon stopped and thought of a plan. "All I've been doing is physical attacks.......I need to bring magic in now," Nikolai thought to himself.
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:15 pm

The table came in fast boy the boy was going to fast to dodge. He had only one option, he had to unleash the Eclipse canon. Bolting at the table he collided the orb with it and fired his strongest move.
"Begone with the eclipse!"
As the collision began the orb turned form a silver gray to a violent purple. Firing the the width of a coffee table and the length of a chair. The beam of dark energy exploded out of his hand. The force blasted the boy right into the wall, in palling him with one of the metal pipes right through his ribs. The pain was agonizing as he cough up blood from the blow but, he did not quit! The beam headed for the man...
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:08 pm

Nikolai quickly prepared his Magic Cylinder move. It was meant for times like these where he was about to die. Two large cylinders appeared in front of the 25-year-old, side-by-side. One was going to catch the Eclipse Cannon within itself, and the other was to fire it back at the opposition.
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Aella Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:56 am

The beam made impact with the random cylinder in front. The boy didn't kow what to do so he stop feeding the blast. In just a second the beam came right back at him. Kicking off the wall the hole in his side blasted a great amount of blood into the air.
That's when the boy fell to his knees.
"To die by my own move...Man I wish I saw that coming." he said in his head. By then It came to him..."This is my move..."
Standing up with the little bit of energy he had left he let the blast impale him. With the beam going through one side and leaving through the next he put his hands down into it. Graving on he self destructed it making a huge smoke screen.
That is when the boy made a mad dash for an escape. He lost far to much blood and his energy was hanging by a thread. Slamming into the wall behind him he jump into the shadow so that he may run away in the ally ways.
As he fled away. "Next time we meet...I will be stronger..."
Dashing away started to make his escape. Passing street by street he looked for a place to heal up. After a few minutes he started to lose continence. Then passing out on to the floor some yards away...
The rain started to fall as the blood in his boy fled away...
Angelo Aella
Angelo Aella

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:59 am

Nikolai Forge wrote:Nikolai quickly prepared his Magic Cylinder move. It was meant for times like these where he was about to die. Two large cylinders appeared in front of the 25-year-old, side-by-side. One was going to catch the Eclipse Cannon within itself, and the other was to fire it back at the opposition.
Really. Really dude.
Magic cylinder. Wow that's low.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Forge Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:34 pm

You can quit bitching about it, this topic is non-canon, and the abilities I use in here will become invalid once this topic ends due to the fact that I have new ones.
Nikolai Forge
Nikolai Forge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2