Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
A basic fight (non - canon or whatever) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
A basic fight (non - canon or whatever) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
A basic fight (non - canon or whatever) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
A basic fight (non - canon or whatever) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
A basic fight (non - canon or whatever) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
A basic fight (non - canon or whatever) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
A basic fight (non - canon or whatever) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
A basic fight (non - canon or whatever) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
A basic fight (non - canon or whatever) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A basic fight (non - canon or whatever)

2 posters

Go down

A basic fight (non - canon or whatever) Empty A basic fight (non - canon or whatever)

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:38 am

(Why do I have to post the topic)
Rules: Last one standing wins.
Combatants:
Me
Kurei
I believe Levious
Anyone who wants to join...

Start
Chaos sat on a swingset with a doll that looked like herself and one that wasn't defined. It was basic. She did t swing but she just sat there. Will something happen today? It's like the weirdest day ever but still no real excitement.She just sighed and swinger her legs over the ground waiting for someone to pass.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

A basic fight (non - canon or whatever) Empty Re: A basic fight (non - canon or whatever)

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:51 am

Kurei hovers, using his wings to just barely float over the floor, one foot still grazing the ground as he appears to be writting something with his foot.
"Hello, helllo, welcome all! I am ready for you when ever you are! Not really, just wait 3 turns or so."

Kurei places a metallic shield underneath him and begins the process
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

A basic fight (non - canon or whatever) Empty Re: A basic fight (non - canon or whatever)

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:55 am

Chaos shadowstepped over to kurei. "What have we here? Dinner? How do you like to be served, raw or cooked." She walked around him for a while before summoning her CUDDLY CLAWS OF DOOM! !!! (eco effect please) "I don't think I wanna wait three turns. I wanna get started right now "
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:07 am

Kurei yawned as the metalic shield below him that Chaos was stepping on (you cant get behind/around me without stepping on it really unless ur flying) shocked him with a bolt of lightning, meant to push him away. Once that happened the shield stretched and closed up into a metallic sphere. Completely covering Kurei
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down