Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Conseptual fight, no impact on anything. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Conseptual fight, no impact on anything. EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Conseptual fight, no impact on anything. EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Conseptual fight, no impact on anything. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Conseptual fight, no impact on anything. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Conseptual fight, no impact on anything. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Conseptual fight, no impact on anything. EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Conseptual fight, no impact on anything. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Conseptual fight, no impact on anything. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Conseptual fight, no impact on anything.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Conseptual fight, no impact on anything. Empty Conseptual fight, no impact on anything.

Post by Keira Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:08 am

Kiera stood in the clearing beside her master fists clenched ready for combat. Blue hair swaying in the wind.

(My friend is brand new to Rps. Please be patient if he makes mistakes.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Conseptual fight, no impact on anything. Empty Re: Conseptual fight, no impact on anything.

Post by Keira Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:29 am

Bradley stood in the empty clearing beside kiera, flowers blowing a sweet scent Across the battle field as he waited for a chalanger to emerge from the trees that outlined the clearing& provided the boundary for the fight.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Conseptual fight, no impact on anything. Empty Re: Conseptual fight, no impact on anything.

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:48 am

Chaos came from the trees and greeted the two. She tossed two dolls that looked exactly like Bradley and Keira to them. "I am chaos. Please keep those two and treasure them deeply." She noticed how Keira was in a "battle ready" stance and so Chaos herself got ready for the possible planned fight. "What did I just run into? Whatever..." She said with a sigh
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:07 am

Bradly sparked his fire sword and spun it in his hand, nodding for Kiera to advance "don't kill her..." He smiled.

Keira jogged forwards arms dangling behind her, she came in close to the new girl. Ready for an assault.
FE count 1
Note: for the rest of the thread painful palm = heads. Painless= tails.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:27 am

"Who just drags some random person into a fight like that... ugh whatever." Chaos decided to start the fight off easy. She jumped backwards and threw a fireball at keira.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:51 am

Bradley walked slowly towards the young girl, scraping his flaming blade against the ground as he did.

Kiera stepped to the side as she ran, avoiding the fireball and closed in on the girls left.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:56 am

Chaos threw another at keira, again moving backwards as she did so. She giggled as the man with the flaming sword came toward her. "Swords don't like me mister!" She yelled.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:16 am

Bradley launched his sword towards the girl as Keira spun around the second fireball and found herself beside her opponent shooting two fists towards her abdomen.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:18 am

Chaos shadowstepped backwards to avoid both attacks. She launched a fireball at both and put up her fists. "Come on. A good fighter has a way around any attack!"
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:31 am

Bradley slid under the fireball and started a sprint towards the girl, smiling at the excitement.

Kiera having missed the punches and shifted her weight into her left shoulder, going into a spin and grabbing Bradley's blade, continuing her spin and slashing through the fireball. Dispelling it. She then let the blade go, intending to throw the blade towards bradley. Not used to the weight she accidentally let go of the blade early, sending it towards the girl.
Forgot the last two posts. 1 FE per post.
FE count 4
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:49 am

Chaos caught the blade like a frisbee, but then dropped it because of the heat. She stayed put and waited for Bradleys attack, and bracing herself for anything keira might do while she fought him.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:54 am

Kiera smiled as both her and Bradley disappeared. Almost instantaneously bradley appeared infront o the girl and Kiera behind her. Kiera ducked and spun hoping to sweep away the girls legs as bradly had grabbed his sword before it had fully dropped and slashed upwards at her.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:59 am

Chaos caught the blade by its flat again , and again it burned her hand. When keira attempted to sweep her feet she jumped forward taking the blade with her. She dropped it and rubbed her burning hand. "That could have hurt. Don't do that."
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:03 am

(Bradley was holding the sword... But ok.)
Bradley let go of the blade and tried for a back spin kick to the head.
Kiera ran in a semi circle positioning hersel on the other side of the girl. Ready to strike.
Used spell last turn- 4
FE count 0
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:07 am

Chaos payed no attention to keira, for Bradley was obviously a better fighter. He kicked her and she fell to her butt. She quickly recovered and stood back up. She prepared for whatever was still left from him
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:16 am

Keira was behind the girl now, sending an elbow towards her neck and a knee aimed at her kidneys.
FE counter 2

Bradley sends punch flying at the girls throat while attempting to slide his leg behind hers. In close.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:20 am

Chaos shadowstepped again to avoid the physical contact. She dashed towards him with intense speed and aimed for a knee to the face.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:30 am

The instant the girl disappeared Bradley caste blackout, making all 3 people blind. Casting sense link as well.

Keira felt everything go black and she closed her eyes. Sensing all energy in the area, including Bradley's and the girls, Keira ran towards the energys palms readdy for a palm strike.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:32 am

"Great." She summoned two wolves to attack keira. They could see through any darkness and we're literally made of shadow. She put both hands around her eyes trying to clear her vision.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:47 am

Keira used FE charge and gained 10 FE. She lunged a palm at a wolf, which she sensed due to the magic required to sustain them (heads) a painful palm struck the wolf and sent it flying. Keira then strength boosted herself an spun, back kicking the second wolf clean in the side of the head.

FE count. 2 + 10 -3 -3=6

Bradly, having the Same senses as Keira due to sense link and being able to sense everyones energy he got up and sprinted towards the girl, grabbing his sword along the way he sent 4 slashes at the girl
(You cannot see at all, even from the light of my sword. Everyone is blind.)

Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:51 am

She took the four strikes and went into a batman pose on the ground."Blinding someone in the middle of a fight? Are you a coward?" She stood up and summoned four wolves, two for each
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:05 am

Kiera found herself against 2 more wolves. She elbowed one in the throat breaking it's neck and shattered the others ribs with a kick then stomped on its head before finding herself behind the girl sending 2 palm strikes at the girls back.

FE count 7.

Bradley cut one clean in half from the face only to have his left hand bitten by the second wolf. He stabbed it through the chest before clutching his arm to his chest and applying pressure, letting his sword die out.
(At my next post ur no longer blind.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:13 am

With the first hit chaos flew away and then hit the ground with a hard thud, the second attack never hitting. She rubbed her head with a squint of pain. "That ome kinda did hurt, come on. Whatever." She groaned and again stood back up. She sent two fireballs toward where she got hit, hoping to get lucky.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:22 am

(I assume you opted for painful palm?)
Bradley sat trying to bandage his arm with a torn of piece of his shirt.

Kiera disappointed with not hitting with a painless palm first teleported right infront of the girl, avoiding the fireballs. Kiera sent a palm towards the girls face just before the blackout faded, unfortunately jut after her boost faded.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:27 pm

Chaos ran aside to dodge the attack knowing she would try something. You don't really need sight when you use the same move over and over again. Her sight cleared and she stood her ground. She sent a fireball toward Bradley and summoned a wolf to fight keira.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next