Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Sena is moving into Levious Apartment

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 5 Empty Re: Sena is moving into Levious Apartment

Post by Levious Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:35 am

I looked at Kurei immensely, "You can't kill innocent people Kurei, even if they're demons." I extend both my arms out, "And plus, I have to take care of Sena and Eden."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 5 Empty Re: Sena is moving into Levious Apartment

Post by Kurei Natsumori Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:44 am

Kurei looks at the little brat and sticks out his tongue. Now facing Levious again he asks once more
"Sena will be just fine, how do you plan on keeping this apartment? I don't think you have a job other then the offering giving you. As our reputation, we (angels) pay in Silver." And with that Kurei places a pouch of silver on the table beside his gift
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:50 am

I turn to the side, knowing that the money would help our way of living. I turn back to face him, "I don't want to be in this fight, and..." I look at Sena, "I don't know if she'll want me to go."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:52 am

I gave Levious a blank stare, "what's going on?" Eden had been pulling and kicking me and I hadn't heard the conversation.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:19 am

Kurei waves at Sena. "Hello, my name is Kurei, you must be his wife. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Kurei holds out his hand for a handshake
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:28 am

I scratch my head, not knowing what to say to Kurei's comment. I tried to pull off a grin, and just stood there waiting for Sena's response.

Last edited by Levious on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:31 am

I hesitantly reached my hand out and shook his. "I-I'm not his wife, more like a bum who's crashing here." I laugh nervously and then shy away as Eden stares at the two.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:37 am

Kurei nods in complete and utter confusion pretending he understood clearly.
"So, I am asking you to come as a spectator. You will not be forced into fighting, and anyone who tries will be stopped."
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:42 am

I look at Sena, "I might have to go and help him. Make sure he doesn't kill himself or hurts anyone who is not involved." I went to the couch and took a seat. "Sena, do you understand what I'm going to do with him?" I asked her, making sure that she knows all the details.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:47 am

I shook my head and still had a blank stare. "I-I'm not sure what's going on. I think I'm still waking up." I rubbed my eyes.
Eden slammed her face to my stomach, "Sena! How can you not tell what's going on?" She reached up and squeezed my nose. I looked up at the two for clarification.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:58 am

Kurei grows weary from walking like a human and fans out his wings in a open area so he may float and drift about the house.
"Don't mind me, I'm just bit sleepy,too tired to stand still"
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:38 am

I look at Kurei floating around, "You know you can just take a seat right." I offered a seat right next to me. Then I turn to Sena and my facial expression change into wryness knowing what I'm about to tell her. "Sena, take a seat right next to me. I'm going to explain in details what's going on, and maybe Kurei will explain whats going to happen too."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:42 am

I sat down next to Levious and turned my body towards him so I wouldn't get distracted as easily as I usually do. Eden stomped around.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:53 am

I play with my fingers and look around at the seat for quite a while as I float near the ceiling, sitting on it while upside down.
"No thank you, furniture isn't really for me unless I can lay down on it. Now, Levious here is being offered a job to watch me fight people. This job comes with quite a substantial amount of Silver and safety. All I require is for him to bring a Pen and Notepad to mark my triumphs for a 3 day trip."
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:02 am

I look directly at Kurei, "You're asking me to help you out just encase you get wiped out by Satan himself." I look down, "You're asking me to get you out of there safety if anything goes wrong. If I get spotted, no.. just seeing that you might need help might tick me off." I raised my right arm, "I've been working on a new technique to surpass my physical limits." I then look at Sena and tried to clarify what's going on. "I'm going to help Kurei fight Satan in the demon city if I'm needed. I might die, but this would bring us good money for us to sustain ourselves."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:11 am

"Wait, wait, wait, wait....." Isn't Satan like, incredibly strong? Could these two seriously think they could take him on? And in the Demon city too.... I shook my head and bit my bottom lip.
"Do you really think you could do it?" I looked up at Levious with pleading eyes. He was my friend.
I wouldn't want anything to happen to him. Even though I hardly knew him, I knew that if anything happened to him it would hurt.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:19 am

Kurei flexes smiles cheerfully as his wings seem to perk up at the reaction she is giving
"Yes, I have more power than you could possibly imagine. I'm not called Kurei, the slayer of the Fallen for nothing. Besides, I am much stronger then any silly demon. As far as the records show, I am the strongest being aside from Satan and God. It's about time I knock those old timers out of the roster and put myself as the cream of the crop!"
I fly around quickly before cracking my knuckles and flexing my wrists.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:26 am

I start to laugh uncontrollably, "Please Kurei, I can swash you like a firefly meeting its final moments." I then turn to Sena with affection, "I don't know if we can, but do you believe we can do it?"
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:12 am

Their cockiness was overwhelming so I stood and walked to the other side of the room with my head down and back turned. Eden followed with an unsure look. "If you guys think you can, then you probably will...." Maybe I was underestimating them. Perhaps it was the mental scar of my brother thinking he could handle a vampire on his own and dieing in the process that was causing me to doubt them. They are stronger than my brother was, there's no denying that...... I rubbed my arm, turned, and gave my most encouraging smile, "I'm sure you can." And with that, I walked into the bathroom and sat on the toilet, the lid down, with Eden sitting on the seat and staying silent.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:30 pm

"Well it looks like it is settled, come with me. Sena." ~Kurei hands a sack of silver to her
"This should cover things while he is gone. The other half is with me so I'll try not to die. And Levious, if you're coming, make sure you bring a battery for me. Something big that creates lightning and stores lightning. Don't be too late, i'll be beside the shack of the demon world soon. Meet me up once you get the BIGGEST battery you can find."

~Kurei gives him directions towards a town with its own generator and the money to purchase it. (don't reeally purchase it, since it would basically be just you going into town and buying it. No questions asked xD)
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5