Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Sena is moving into Levious Apartment

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 3 Empty Re: Sena is moving into Levious Apartment

Post by Levious Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:09 am

I took it as she was asking how I was feeling. To be honest, I felt like staying with her like this for a little while. "Feel great." I responded put off a mid smile.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 3 Empty Re: Sena is moving into Levious Apartment

Post by Sena Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:13 am

I sighed, relieved that he was better. "How about I make breakfast?" I got off the bed and walked to the kitchen and started making food. Eden was still crashed out on the couch, snoring loudly with a peaceful face.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:17 am

I laid on the bed and stare at the ceiling. I raised my hands up in the air, as I was grabbing something. My fever has calm down a ton, but I still felt partially sick. My hands fell down bumping off the mattress.

Last edited by Levious on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:20 am

I finished making eggs and toast, I wasn't very energetic in the mornings so this was all I could muster at the moments and prepared three plates. I put Eden's in the fridge and walked back to the room. Giving Levious his plate, I sat the the other end and ate.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:27 am

I sat myself upright when I was receiving the plate. "Thanks" Then I took a bit from the toast. I looked up at Sena, then I rolled my eyes to the side. "Is Eden still sleeping?" I asked trying to make conversation.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:34 am

I laughed, "yeah, she can sleep for forever. She's so much like our father in more ways than one." I was hoping I to be wrong about that, seeing as how he seemed to loose himself after something happened. "What about you? Got any siblings?" I couldn't recall if he'd said anything about his family before.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:38 am

I scratch my head, "I don't know if I have any siblings, all I know that I was abandon by my parents and was left alone to survive. For all I could know, I might even have a sibling, but I highly doubt it." I start to remember the times I used to steal just not to starve to death.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:42 am

I nodded and recalled a lot of children who had been left for dead and my heart sunk. "I'm sorry your parents did that," was all I could think to say and I continued eating. It was difficult since I had trouble eating when upset, but I choked it down when my stomach ached again.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:47 am

I grabbed the fork and started to eat the eggs. I looked up, "No need to be sorry, I would have rather to be abandon by them. They were probably horrible people, and good people took me in." I smiled remembering their faces. "They took care of me, and taught me that everything happens in life for a reason." Then I raised my right hand, "Even this curse that I have."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:50 am

"Hmm..." A reason, huh? A reason for a curse? A reason for my brother dieing, father leaving, and his parents abandonment? Fate, or what ever it was, had a sick reasoning system.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:46 am

I put my plate down on my lap, then stare down. "But sometimes fate can be so cruel... Sometimes things shouldn't happened the way the should be..." My blood starts to boil, remember when Kara died. Sensor touch automatically activate and the air around me started to swarms violently. I clench my fist, feeling anger taking over me.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:54 am

I gasp and stand up. What was going on? I rushed to a corner and hugged myself.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:59 am

I looked up to the ceiling and screamed, "She didn't have to die, she didn't do anything wrong and you took her away. You killed a person who all she done was give good and kindness!!!" My face starts to turn red and I started to wail. The air pressure around me released and put both my hands to my face.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:01 am

I squealed and crouched in the corner, covering my face. "Lev-Levious!" I breathed in terror.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:06 am

I got up off the bed and stood up. I look at Sena, and tried to attempted a smile. My face was completely red and I was crying. "Sorry, I'm going to go for a bit." I grabbed my hoodie and head for the door. My emotions were way to heighten , as the flash back off blood splattering all over his face. I walked to the door, and did a turning action to the nob.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:14 am

All I could think to do was sit in the corner and hold my head. Eden came through the door with a sleepy and confused then flopped on the bed, falling asleep instantly. I walked over and held her in my lap, hugging her till the shaking stopped.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:28 am

I stepped outside of the apartment door and lay on the wall. I slowly swooped down till I sat myself against the wall. My deflection was acting up, turning on and off. It was like something inside me was having a conflict. Like, sure, I had my moments by myself where I've lost control. This time it felt worst though. I had someone watching me, and I scared her. I started to tremble, If she were to see me go all out on a fight she would see me more than a monster. A guy who lived next door passed by me, he gave me a disgusting look. I started to laugh a bit, knowing that he hates my guts. He ignored me, and kept on going on his business. A coldness started to drown me, and I kept a hollow smile up.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:35 am

My nerves had calmed and I decided to see how Levious was. He seemed pretty upset and I couldn't help but feel I was to blame. I stepped out of the apartment and glanced side to side until I spotted Levious on the side. "I'm sorry," I kept my eyes to the floor and rubbed my arm.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:57 am

I glanced down, "You don't need to be sorry, it was all me. "You probably don't want to stay here anymore after what you just saw." My face was still really red, and I had dried up tears on my face.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:15 am

I sighed, "Levious, I know you can be kind and thoughtful. I was just surprised, you know? I've never seen something like that before, and it was scary." I sat down next to him and looked in front of myself.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:25 am

I turned to look at her, "I have lost control of myself, it happens whenever I remember this person." I cringed again, "I saw her murder right before my eyes, and the memory of her blood on me drives me to a point that I lose control." I dig both my hands into my hair. "The memory is killing me."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:32 am

My eyes watered and I looked at Levious with a sorrowful expression with my eyes wide and on the brink of tears and my mouth tugged into a frown. The bottom lip trembled and I whimpered. I would always feel extremely sad when someone was deeply upset, sometimes I hated that part of me.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:39 am

I move closer to Sena and wrapped my arm around her. I tried to hold back what I had, and I put my head against her head. "Why did we had to go through this pain?" I asked desperately, I hold her tighter.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:42 am

"Why does anyone have to go through any pain?" I leaned against him and hugged my knees. I had always thought myself as lucky for still having my sister and mother but, at that moment I just wished everything would be better than how it was. How everything should be.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:49 am

The man next door came by again and saw me holding on to a girl he never seen. At first he was confused, he probably thought how I was before being an annoyance and sarcastic to him. He stopped in his track then said, "You finally calmed down ehh?" I was still huddle up with Sena, I looked up at him. "You can say that." I closed my eyes and pull off a smile.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next