Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Sena is moving into Levious Apartment

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Sena is moving into Levious Apartment

Post by Sena Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:33 am

I waited a few moments for my nerves to calm until I opened the door and tried my best not to make eye contact. My shaky hands reached out for the plate and I sat down on the bed, putting the plate aside and putting my hands on my lap and my eyes anywhere but Levious.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Sena is moving into Levious Apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Sena is moving into Levious Apartment

Post by Levious Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:39 am

I went to join her by sitting down next to her. I bring the sandwich to my face and took a huge bite off it. My eyes would roll to the right, trying to catch a glimpse of her face. She was really pretty, and her red blushing face was making me uneasy. "So do you like it?" Asking her about the sandwich.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:42 am

I turned my head to the right and watched a fly crawl on the wall. "Looks good..." I picked it up and held it in my hands, my knees rubbing each other as I fidgeted.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:48 am

I thought about the incident again, and my faces became super pale. I tried not to think of it, but it kept on coming back to me. I move my plate to my side. Then a sharp pain went into my forehead again, and my head fell onto Sena's lap. I started to feel dizzy, and disoriented.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:52 am

My breath caught in my throat and I began to wonder what the hell he was doing until I saw his face. "Are you okay? You look really pale." I put my hand on his head and felt if it was hot. I put my food to the side and cupped his cheek with my free hand.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:58 am

I let out a small groan when I heard Sena's voice. I started to break out a fever, this was probably because I had contact and my immune system wasn't strong enough to handle having contact. My head started to boil up a bit more.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:04 am

I set his head on the bed as I got up and got a wet cloth for his head. After putting a pillow under his head I knelt to the side of the bed, "how bad is it?" I said in a quiet, smooth voice so I wouldn't somehow hurt him.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:37 pm

"Could be pretty bad." I replied. "I haven't gotten sick for almost 2 years, I never had any physical contact with people within that time." I whispered, trying to save some energy. I smiled at Sena, then close my eyes. "I'll be fine, it could be worse."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:41 pm

If that was the case then it was my fault. I stood up, "then I should probably give you some space," and walked to the couch. Eden wined as I sunk into the couch and closed my eyes.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:46 pm

I looked at Sena walked away, I believe she took it as it was her fault that I got sick. My eyes opened now, and I looked directly at the ceiling. I had to make a bold move, to make sure she doesn't think it's her fault. "Sena, can you stay with me?" I try to call out, but some of my voice got muted from my growing weakness.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:50 pm

Thanks to my sensitive ears, I picked up Levious' voice and made my way back to the room. "Stay?" I asked. I went back to the side of the bed and knelt beside him.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:56 pm

I look to the side towards to her. "I would appreciated, I'll get better much faster knowing you're here." I try to make out a soft smile.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:59 pm

I nodded my head weakly and my eyes drooped slowly until I met peaceful darkness. My head turned to the side and I breathed softly.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:15 pm

I notice Sena falling asleep as the wet towel started to make my forehead moist. For awhile, I just stared at her, for I was unable to go to sleep. My personality is changing, I thought to myself. I used to be cold, and I always had a facade on. Maybe is not me changing, maybe is that I'm going back to the way I am before that incident. My eyes cringe just thinking about my past. Finally, my eyes slowly shut itself from exhaustion.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:07 am

I shifted in my sleep and started to have a nightmare of my mother. She was about to strike me when the scene changed to Levious in pain. I squirmed and groaned while I slept. Faces of my loved ones in pain flashed until it settled on my bother in his final moments. Tears escaped my eyes as I cried in my sleep.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:21 am

I opened my eyes a bit and I notice Sena crying. I slowly brought myself up, and put my hands over Sena's head. My fever was still high, but I got up and carried Sena to the bed. "There there." I whispered softly. I brought the blanket over her, then I slide into the sheets nearly knocking out from moving.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:26 am

My dreams shifted to a peaceful meadow. I was younger, before my brother died. Mom is pregnant with Eden and dad is sitting with her on a blanket. My brother and I were making flower hats when I saw a boy in the trees. It was Levious as I know him. He was leaning against a tree and watching me.
I grabbed the nearest thing, which was Levious, and squeezed it.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:33 am

As Sena grabbed on to me, my heart skipped a beat. I looked at her, and she seem to have calmed down a bit. I put my left arm over her to secure her. Then the depth of sleep took over me, and I fell into a deep nap.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:38 am

Several hours had passed and I'd seen nothing but darkness until I woke up and saw Levious asleep. It took me a while to process the position I was in and a deep blush crept to my cheeks. I couldn't decide if I should get up or stay. It was so comfortable and warm that I figured I should stay and I nuzzled my head against him and closed my eyes.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:47 am

A light started to hit my face as the sun light sneaked into the window. I slowly opened my eyes and a white blur was all I saw. Finally, the image cleared up a bit. There was a warmth on my chest, and I felt strands of hair seeping through my fingers. I realize that is was Sena and my mind just stopped thinking. Should I stay still? I asked myself.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:51 am

My stomach demanded food and made sure I heard about it by making a loud noise. I recalled that I hadn't eaten last night because of certain reasons. My blush intensified and I looked up to see how he was doing.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:54 am

I looked directly at her, and I got really nervous just by having her so close to me. I didn't want to make it so awkward for me just looking at her, so I said. "Hey, how was your sleep?" My mind snapped again, unable to find the right words.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:57 am

"I-I'm fine! How are you f-feeling?" My heart raced. I Didn't think he would be awake and now I didn't feel as comfortable as I did before.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:02 am

I was indecisive if she wanted me to move, I mean, of course she would want me to move... right? I decided to ask her myself, "U-um I can move if you like, ah..." Not knowing what I wanted to say next.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:03 am

I can't lie, I didn't want to move. But maybe he wanted to, so I sat up and repeated, "how do you feel?"
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next